Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

It has to be really hard when you've just finished a project you're exited about, and get sent on a publicity circuit to talk about a film you did a year or so ago, and aren't even thinking about anymore. But SMG is very professional.

Eliza Dushku was on a talk show once, to talk about whatever, but she kept talking about her current project instead because she was more excited about that at the moment (and if the project she was promoting was 'Wrong Turn' who can blame her for changing the subject! LOL!).

I saw SMG doing Scooby interview on E or ET or one of those and she looked completely exhausted, poor thing. Probably having major jet lag.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-24-2004, 09:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

So you are hoping it's..... another man? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] If Jason is nude, I don't care who he is with! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That boy no wait MAN has a beautiful body and needs to show it off more. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for Jaws! I still will not go into the ocean. It takes all my guts to get me to go into Lake Mead.</STRONG>
good grief!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] now, I wish he'd get it on with me!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I´d like to have a Hotties Film Festival too.You should definetely start one Sarzy...and then invite Jason to the premier...and me of course. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And R for nudity?Hopefully this involves Jason. [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] Or maybe not...there could be some difficulties with me lying on the floor of the movie theater. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"...You´re the love of my life.Everyone else is gonna be second best."
Old 03-24-2004, 03:51 PM
New Fan

There is going to be a panel on The Grudge at the San Diego Comic Con
Nothing on the web site yet
They dont list the programming until the week before.

Sarah Michelle Geller & Jason Behr are pencilled in to be there.

It is the place to go to promote your fantasy/horror/comic film/show ect.
Comic con
Old 03-24-2004, 04:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the heads up AntiMatter. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anti-Matter:
<STRONG>There is going to be a panel on The Grudge at the San Diego Comic Con
Nothing on the web site yet
They dont list the programming until the week before.

Sarah Michelle Geller & Jason Behr are pencilled in to be there.
</STRONG>
If this news turns out to be valid, it looks like I'll be taking a road trip. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 06:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Question: Why would anything about The Grudge be featured at a Comic Con? Or is it because it's a Sci/Fi/Horror film?

Not that I mind, coz Jason could appear at the opening of an envelope and I'd still be interested, just wondering....
Old 03-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Question: Why would anything about The Grudge be featured at a Comic Con? Or is it because it's a Sci/Fi/Horror film?

Not that I mind, coz Jason could appear at the opening of an envelope and I'd still be interested, just wondering....</STRONG>
I have no idea. Maybe there's a "The Grudge" manga out there. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
But when I was in L.A. two weeks ago, there was a comic con which Sean Astin (Sam in LotR) attended. Hmm...I wonder where there's the connection..
Old 03-25-2004, 06:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Maybe The Grudge will be made into a cartoon.

Ooooh Cartoony Jason! Huzzah!
Old 03-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Maybe comic fanboys are the same demographic who go to see horror flicks? (I bet Elijah Wood will go there - he loves that stuff.) Hmm, except for Mr ML - he likes comics, but he doesn't particularly enjoy scary movies.
I guess it's all sort of scifi related? Hm, never been to San Diego. Supposed to be a really really gorgeous place. My mom has a cousin there too I've never met - heh - time to renew old family ties? LOL! Who am I kidding? I'll be lucky to scrape up the $ to go down to NY for Tribeca. sigh. Dream on, eh! Boy would I love to sit and listen to Jason in a Q&A sort of talking situation - especially with SMG - sort of picturing them goofing around like they did on the Reuters video - the Max and Buffy Show! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-25-2004, 11:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Question: Why would anything about The Grudge be featured at a Comic Con? Or is it because it's a Sci/Fi/Horror film?
</STRONG>
The Comic Con is also a place where anything to do with Horror and Sci-Fi gets featured. Buffy, Roswell and the like are or have been featured there.

The Comic Con was originally only a comic book convention but as their popularity grew into turning them into movies so did the convention.

I used to live in San Diego and this convention is HUGE!
Old 03-25-2004, 03:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

The Comic Con is also a place where anything to do with Horror and Sci-Fi gets featured. Buffy, Roswell and the like are or have been featured there.

The Comic Con was originally only a comic book convention but as their popularity grew into turning them into movies so did the convention.

I used to live in San Diego and this convention is HUGE!</STRONG>
I came back to answer WHYthere would be a panel on The Grudgeat Comic Con.
To find that Vicki has already answered it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

She is not kidding when she says this con is HUGE
Last years paid attendence was over 70,000

Here is a link to a site that is not affliated with the con, But has lots of GREAT pictures and info.
So you can get a better idea of what goes on at one.
Here

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Anti-Matter ]
Old 03-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Anti-Matter! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 05:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie:
<STRONG>Hey Randall! Thanks for sharing all this with us! Do you think Shimizu will stick with jumping back and forth in the timeline in "The Grudge?"

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Hoodie ]</STRONG>
Well, they have said that it's more of an ensemble film, and that Shimizu has a lot of freedom.

I also saw an interview form the screenwriter, who said he retained the timeline jumping method for this movie.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Just saw a snippet of "The Grudge" BTS Reuters clip on Access Hollywood! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] JB was in it - the beginning shot, but they didn't show him saying anything. They were highlighting Sarah, of course, and my "record this clip" finger wasn't fast enough to catch the glimpse of Jason at the beginning when he's so fabulous looking sitting in the chair and Shimizu is joking that he hates SMG! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] At the end, Sarah is being interviewed and she says at 5 feet 3 inches tall, she was still the tallest person in the elevator while in Japan. I imagine Jason must've felt like a giant! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nothing really new - just glad to get more mention for this film! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Hoodie ]