Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie
You guys!

Here's a nice link to many of the videos and 3 TV spots!

Gellarfan.com
Click on media and videos.

Holly, this site has the third TV spot you were talking about, I think!

But again, double pooh, there's no Jason again! - quoting our southern belle, Kinsey.
Yup! That's the one, Hoodie! Just when I thought I could handle them, I got scared again. I didn't see the beginning of TV spot 3 and up pops scary-meowing-ghost-boy! To make matters worse, I had to remember that Jason still wasn't in this one.

Thanks for posting the link!

-hoLLy

Brooke: So, I guess the rumors are true, Mr. Size 14.

Nathan: We were...kind of...showering together.

Liz/Max -- Max/Brooke -- Brooke/Nathan -- Nathan/Haley
Now THAT'S definitely not your mama's drama.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Oceana
Here's a clip from the ETGrudge video link that Vicki posted. My webspace is down right now so I'm going through Fotki. I hope it doesn't clog things too much.
Where can I find it? I was away for the weekend so I can't find it
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 10-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

D4E:

In case you haven't found the link yet, here it is.
ET Grudge Video The video is on the right side of the page under 'Hot Video'.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Extreme Fan

2 Days to new Jason pics!

OK - I am certifiably loca!

I keep stopping by here looking for news, even though I know nothing is going to happen until late Tuesday night! I don't know what is my problem! But I think I'll recover when I can finally see Jason on the big screen again...

in 12 days! !

So in order to amuse myself, how about a prediction and an opinion?

**Prediction** - - I think "The Grudge" will open the weekend with at least $20 million box office earnings.

What's your prediction?

I had been thinking $30 million a while back, but Jude Law's "Alfie" and Ben Affleck & James Gandolfini's "Surviving Christmas" open the same weekend. That might spread out the bo a little bit.

and...

an **Opinion** - What will Mr. Behr wear to the premiere? (Not that I really care if he wears rags - he looks good in anything! )

Casual or more formal? A suit or jeans?

I'm thinking he'll go for more the "Collateral" look - black on black. Black suit with a black shirt.

Yes, I can't keep my mind off this man! What's your opinion and prediction?
Old 10-11-2004, 12:46 AM
Supreme Fan

I have a question for everyone???

When The Grudge opens do you want to have a seperate thread to discuss the film and leave this thread for new articles, website links and NO SPOILERS, or just keep it all on this thread and add Spoiler warnings in the posts that have spoilers?

I figure we will have seperate threads for the two premieres so that won't be a problem.

Let me know what you think. You can post here or PM me.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

all

I am back from the weekend

ABehr Thanks for the link

Vicki I think we can still discuss it here, didn't we do that when H,EA came out too?
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 10-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever
all

Vicki I think we can still discuss it here, didn't we do that when H,EA came out too?
I can't remember, that's why I figured I'd get everyone's opinnion, since more of us will see this than did HEA.
Old 10-11-2004, 01:14 AM
Passionate Fan

I like your idea Vicki to keep this thread spoiler-free and have a new one to discuss the film. I think that would be more fair. Not everyone will be able to see the film at the same time and that way it wouldn't spoil it for them.
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 10-11-2004, 02:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

hoodie: I'm in on the predicting bit -- I predict that his NYC appearance will be sorta California casual... It will be at midnight, and for the last premiere (The Shipping News), he wore a suit and tie in L.A., the industry town: more formal looking black suit, gray shirt and tie. But when he showed up in NYC, he had a less-formal gray suit, black shirt, no tie.

This movie makes no pretense to being serious cinema, so I think he'll go more casual and funky, at least in NY. Maybe the black T-shirt and jeans, some leather (like the armband).... (pop) huh? wha..? Oh, never mind me. Lost in the moment...

Maybe they'll let me be the one with the microphone on the red carpet? I can be the Joan Rivers stand-in? (EWwwww! I'd rather stand-in for that guy from KTLA!)

And Vicki: for my vote, I think it'd probably be good to have a separate thread to discuss the movie, at least 'til Oct. 22 when it's in wide distribution. Then people can come here for pictures, hopefully, earlier, and not be spoiled for the movie.

And Oceana: what clip? Waaaaa. Doesn't show up here, or did you take it down? Sounds like a good one. Me wanna see...

Old 10-11-2004, 03:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle in Yonkers
Oceana: what clip? Waaaaa. Doesn't show up here, or did you take it down? Sounds like a good one. Me wanna see...
Yonkers lady ~ I just checked and it's still there, middle of the last page Maybe too much time at the pub? LOL

I think 18-20 million is a good estimate. Not the time of year for big box office but a horror film and SMG's name will bring out a lot of people. Alfie seems more for a bit older crowd, I think and I'm not sure where Ben's Xmas flick fits in. Time will tell if a Japanese style horror flick can attract the same numbers as the American standard. I think the promos will intrigue a lot of people and they've had a lot of airtime.

For Tuesday's premiere, I would think something along the lines of Jason's garb for the Collateral premiere. No jeans but also not a suit.

I vote a separate thread for those who have seen the movie - best to avoid major spoilers.

Last edited by Oceana; 10-11-2004 at 03:53 AM
Old 10-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey People's,

God I missed this forum.....i've been away in Atlanta this weekend but now I'm back and I'm here....so spill everyone, what did I miss????

Crystal
Old 10-11-2004, 05:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

I say separate thread, please, Vicki.

D4E: You're very welcome.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:47 AM
jip
Part-Time Fan

Vicki - I'll say a separate thread.
Jason Is Perfect. [ Proud and obsessed JB Fan #167 ]
"...for audiences to see with Jason this incredible depth he has. He really should be a leading man. He deserves a lot more roles that hopefully will come to him once audiences get a glimpse of what he's able to do." - Rebecca Cook.

If you want to repost my screencaps, upload them to your own server. Thank you.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Well, they are billing this as more of a 'sneak preview' in New York than a premiere, so I don't expect a lot of glitz or red carpet either - I think they are going for 'fan boy funky' instead. Premiere tomorrow, woo! Boy October 12 arrived fast!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

The premiere is tomorrow? I thought it was next Tuesday? Hmmm....

Vicki- Separate thread sounds likea good idea as well...and I'm all ears about that phone call!

Oceana- I'm so mean...I know but I couldn't resist! At least I left that wonderfull little message at the end!

Kinsey- Much better language, dahling! And hey...18 hours...I can wait! Let me know when your down the road!

Thanks for the links everyone...too bad my POS computer at work won't let me see it but I'm all over it!

Hoodie- You? Loca? No... But then again...aren't we all!