Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2017, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

There was a very large interesting group of different characters Ekua that was one of the reasons Roswell was so great. I had no thought I would like Roswell. I didn't even watch it the first year when, then , young Emily watched it. I thought it sounded so stupid. Teen aliens for goodness sake then that summer when it was re aired I watched the Pilot with her and was totally hooked and became a bigger fan then her eventually...since here I am

from the pilot...

Old 01-26-2017, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

yeah lisa kept bugging me to watch it, and at first the cgi was so cheesy, but i didnt even care for it because max and liz were so likeable.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-27-2017, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the gifs Podmom! It does sound a little cheesy but who doesn't love a little of that?!

I can't get over how young Jason looks!!

I promise I will watch as soon as I find sufficient time!
Old 01-28-2017, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

ok we are holding you to that
Old 01-28-2017, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

It will happen!
Old 01-28-2017, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I'd really love your input on what you think of the show

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-29-2017, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

It's a good thing you're all so patient!
Old 01-29-2017, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

You have to be when you are a Jason Behr fan

Old 01-29-2017, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! So freakin patient.
Old 01-29-2017, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So true

And honestly I started watching Roswell because I have a bit of a 90s nostalgia problem, and it TOTALLY fulfilled my need

Old 01-29-2017, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Speaking of 90s nostalgia. Emily and Robbie were skiing in Colorado last weekend and their waiter at brunch was the actor that played Johny Tsunami in the kid movie of the same title. They were with another couple their age and Emily recognized him and looked up his real name and it was the same as his name tag. They all were sure it was him. Em said he was really nice and outgoing. Maybe he is a ski bum. Do you girls remember that movie?

Old 01-30-2017, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Too funny recognizing Johnny Tsunami (I missed that movie).

Same here, I thought 'high school aliens' sounded stupid, so I think I skipped the first episode or two and then watched it and was HOOKED and couldn't wait to catch up those episodes I missed. My daughter liked it too but when I got totally obsessed with it, of course she wanted nothing more to do with it! It just really struck a chord.

'Twilight' did the same thing, I was so hooked by that! But it didn't last like 'Roswell' (and Jason fandom) - once the books and movies were over, I was suddenly over it again.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 01-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Another movie i've never heard of!! Must be a bit rubbish to go from being an actor to a waiter though....not that there's anything wrong with being a waiter....y'know what I mean!

High School Alien...no idea what that is either!
Old 01-31-2017, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekua (View Post)
Another movie i've never heard of!! Must be a bit rubbish to go from being an actor to a waiter though....not that there's anything wrong with being a waiter....y'know what I mean! I know Ekua Emily felt bad for him but he was very perky so maybe he is cool with it

High School Alien...no idea what that is either!
Ekua...high school alien is what Max ( Jason) was silly girl

ML Emily eventually faded on the FF thing.... she loved Roswell for a while though....but nothing like she got into Gilmore Girls( she never ever posted on FF but looked at it and showed it to me) but not me I stuck with FF( Emily at 15/16 was a little creeped out by my fan thing here but as she aged she was just amused by it accept when I posted pictures of her :O )
Old 01-31-2017, 08:35 AM
Total Fan

It's funny that your daughter's didn't hang in with the Roswell fandom. I enjoyed the early days with several granddaughters......and to this day they still mention to me if they've seen one of the Roswell kids in a movie or TV program or heard the music from the show. I have been given several "alien crossing" signs for my garage.

My oldest son and I shared the X-File bonding, and even went to the two movies together. He was the one that got me hooked on that so many years ago.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread