Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Supreme Fan

ok people don't panic i'm here [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] so what am i missing out on now?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

NAKED TWISTER!!!! come u bitches the games over! *attempts to pull the mate out from under everyone* well that didn't work [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] i guess i'll just have to sit and wait [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 12-10-2003: Message edited *MH* ]
Old 12-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I like to watch! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Jason, alittle to the left....Oh yea!

*AlienWendy puts feet up on table and watches Jason naked butt in the air as he bends down....AlienWendy smiles

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 12-11-2003, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

That's it! Why am I stuck playing Twister with two naked guys? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wait..that is so not a bad thing! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Alright, will someone please spin the thingie on the board. My ass hurts from bending this way for so long! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 11:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluejeep:
<STRONG>

LadyBehr [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] where have you been [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] you're missing an awesome game of naked twister...now go get Brad off that Troy movie set and lets get busy [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
I realize that Neo needs you to keep his fans on the straight and narrow but we miss you [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
aaah, thanks B [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
It's kinda crowded in there, looks as if the women are outnumbering the men [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Not quite my cup of tea yet. I'll wait for Brad and Collin to get in, then I'll join in the fun [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
BehrFamily Waitress#37 DREAMER ClosetOUTSIDER JBObsessie#10 Bob#8, Cronomaniac
Old 12-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Bad thinking i wanna touch some a$$ but whom???
HEY,brad,will you like some ice-cream with that? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

still thinking maybe a 3some with brad and collin would give me mass saga beyond glorious orgasmes,eheeeemmm .....heavenly

maybe i will have that ice-cream meself after all [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-12-2003: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 12-12-2003, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:
<STRONG>Bad thinking i wanna touch some a$$ but whom???
HEY,brad,will you like some ice-cream with that? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

still thinking maybe a 3some with brad and collin would give me mass saga beyond glorious orgasmes,eheeeemmm .....heavenly

maybe i will have that ice-cream meself after all [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You freak!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
This girl sure knows what she likes! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Brad and Collin Threesome, that is not a bad idea. Might throw some Johnny Depp in there for fun. Maybe sprinkle a little Johnny Rzeznik on top for flava
BehrFamily Waitress#37 DREAMER ClosetOUTSIDER JBObsessie#10 Bob#8, Cronomaniac
Old 12-16-2003, 11:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser Soze:
<STRONG>Brad and Collin Threesome, that is not a bad idea. Might throw some Johnny Depp in there for fun. </STRONG>
OOOOO,baby! Count me in [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] love me some Depp....will he be wearing any of that pirate gear?maybe just the bandana and earrings [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...and all that mascara,he looks better than ME [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Tosses the spinner to AlienWendy...here,you spin and oogle all you want,I'm going for the booty,pirate booty that is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

LadyBehr: I think I hear Keanu in the kitchen,now will you come out and play [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]...we all know how Keanu moves,slow and easy [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Supreme Fan

this game is going on for too long [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] i want a piece of the action soon! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] LadyBehr - long time now see [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm going to sound like a freak and say that u can keep that threesome and the sprinkles [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i'm more into my f1 guys than film stars and people like that [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*:
<STRONG>this game is going on for too long [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] i want a piece of the action soon! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hey MH [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I tell ya what....I'll bow out and take pirate man with me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and you can join in and have Keanu,he's very bendy [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] though don't let Kimi hear me say that [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 11:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
OOOOO,baby! Count me in </STRONG>
EHEM,mother,i think that you have to grow up just a lil bit becouse i WON`T chare you my 2 or maybe 4 handsome guys..
but you can have keanu if you want [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 12:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
hey MH [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I tell ya what....I'll bow out and take pirate man with me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and you can join in and have Keanu,he's very bendy [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] though don't let Kimi hear me say that [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ahhh Kimi has gonna off Christmas shopping with a mate from f1... and then they're going to play with his motor [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] not in that way u sick, sick minded woman! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's all good clean fun... atleast i hope it is! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

hey there keanu takes a step towards Keanu i hear that you are very bendy. shall we give that a test [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Marie- Make sure Keanu does that trick he does with his back! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alright since it seems like no one is paying attention and busy with an orgy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] , Jason, last one to the bed gets to be put in handcuffs!

Jason runs to the room

Well, lookie here, I guess I lost [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This should be fun!!! See y'all later!!!
Old 12-17-2003, 02:15 PM
Supreme Fan

ahhh looks like it's just me and you playing twister Keanu [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] ok u can spin first! *thinking silently to herself* "that way i can drape myself over you" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:
<STRONG>
EHEM,mother,i think that you have to grow up just a lil bit....</STRONG>
Nahhhhh,I won't do it! I like to share as much as you,where do you think you get it from [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
grabs Depp by the earring and plops him down on the the twister mat....Ok,MH,here's Johnny,Keanu and lets see......"Hey,TC,stop playin with those swords and come play with us" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]....love me some TC(tom cruise)
Spin,AlienWendy! before they realize I've set them up between MH and Me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]....dive,dive,dive [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]....not even wondering where J went [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]