Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2003, 01:55 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey all

BJ [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] yeah that car of Kimi's is incredable... the only problem with it is that it's a little bit too easy to speed [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] if u can call that a problem!!! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
so u enjoyed your drive in it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] you know he hasn't actually trusted me with it yet [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] something about he doesn't want us to fall out when he yells at me for driving it badly [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] as if i would drive his car badly! just cos he's a racing driver and i'm not [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
BTW when you say "i like kimi" do u mean for his car or something else? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Mar - u made it back with the jello [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] well I guess i should go and watch J enjoying the jello [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] i would be a bad, bad friend if i didn't [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] then me and Kimi can enjoy the remaining jello [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

wipes swear off of forehead

Damn, this is a lot of Jello! I need some more buckets to get it outside y'all!
J- can you rub my back and shoulders?
J nods his head and begins to give me a sensual massage
OMG!!J any more of that and I think I am so going to forget about this jello! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Marie- I think youlike Kimi for his...um..motor..! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Can I take his car for a spin with J later while you enjoy more of his...um..motor! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BJ- Cocktails are for those that really want to break out of their shells! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*:
<STRONG>so u enjoyed your drive in it?
BTW when you say "i like kimi" do u mean for his car or something else? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I enjoyed it tremendously [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] and I like Kimi's *motor* [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...the need for speed [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Is the pool filled yet???
Old 11-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>BJ- Cocktails are for those that really want to break out of their shells! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Out of our shells,out of our clothes..whatever [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 02:37 PM
Supreme Fan

where is this conversation going?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ofcourse i like Kimi for more than his "motor" and his car [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] what kind of a girlfriend would i be if i was only with him for that and his car... anyway the car is new [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
OMG i had a horrible dream last night: Kimi got injured it a motor race [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ofcourse i woke up and realised that it wasn't true but it wasn't nice [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mar - do u want kimi to help u with all thet Jello? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Mar Please I can touch the man's ass as much as I want woman!!!!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Besides, Jason loves his butt rudding don't ya Jason?

Jason: Oh ya! A little to the left.

*AlienWendy moves hand gracefully to J's left butt cheek*

Jason: Damn baby! That's good! Oh Ya, work it girl!!!!!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]If FL saw me doing this she'll go crazy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jello please?????
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 11-20-2003, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Wendy- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Girl, leave the man's ass alone! And Fl would be shocked beyond words! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BJ- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sounds like a party!

Marie- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sure! Hey, is that why you won't leave kimi alone? you just um...double checking that it was all a dream! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jello should almost be ready! Girls grab a abucket! Hey does anyone have slip-n-slide! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 10:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Mar that's the official reason [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

wheyhey Jello i try not to look too excited as i wonder over to the pool come on J hop on in [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hmmmm, maybe I should rub someplace else other than J's butt [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]What do you say, Jason?

Jason: Not afront of everyone. Meet me at the back of the tool shed in 10 minutes, then you can do whatever you want to do with me.

Jason gives half smile to AlienWendy

Okay [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Marie- [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Sure! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Wendy- [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Stop flashing him would ya? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hey Jason, it's time for naked Jello wrestling...you in?

Jason nods his head and begins to strip

Alright, wait Jason! Wait for the music and do it slowly! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 09:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>where is this conversation going?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
MH: you know it always ends up--in the gutter [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] now,since Alienwendy is meeting J behind the tool shed,maybe I need more time with Kimi's *motor*????....the need for speed calms me down enough to forget that my husband is fooling around [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alienwendy: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] butt rubbin [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thats why his face is flushed and smiling like a cheshire cat [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
ps: congrats on your new acting job [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] must be almost overwhelming,huh? [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

Mariael: party on and let me know when you and J are done skinny dippin in the jello [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluejeep:
<STRONG>
MH: you know it always ends up--in the gutter [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] now,since Alienwendy is meeting J behind the tool shed,maybe I need more time with Kimi's *motor*????....the need for speed calms me down enough to forget that my husband is fooling around [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
u know i just read "kimi's *motor*" and i got the wrong motor [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i was getting ready to give u a good slapping [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and not in the kinky manner either [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] but as it was only the car that u want it's all kewl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I walk into the garden to see how it's going with the Jello. No one is out in the open in the garden at the moment so i settle down on my back and look up at the sky and wait.
Old 11-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey were back!

AlienWendy and Jason walks out form the tool shed all messy and lips all puffed and red

Whew! That was fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What's new guys? Oh you got the jello! Finally, let's get in and start!

Old 11-25-2003, 10:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> i was getting ready to give u a good slapping [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and not in the kinky manner either [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] but as it was only the car that u want it's all kewl</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] hmm,maybe that spankin would be fun for 3 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
j/k...I think Kimi would be a bit put off by that suggestion so I'll just wait for J and Wendy to finish slopping in the jello [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...or join them [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:27 PM
Supreme Fan

i dunno maybe Kimi is secretly in to that sort of thing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] although something is telling me that the answer is no. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
oh and i must warn u that Kimi's car eats it's fuel like there is no tomorrow and he doesn't like it when people leave his car without fuel [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] trust me i did it once with his old car and it wasn't a wise idea [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
have u guys finished with the Jello already?! me and Kimi want a go!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread