Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2020, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

No rice in sushi??? I guess that is possible. But, I prefer rice

So if Jason is on Instagram live for 7 hours today what will he talk about??? Thinking of questions......
Old 05-11-2020, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Not in any of the sushi pictures KaDee posts! I love sushi and sometimes have the stuff without rice.....

What has he been doing these last years. That is the question! Something random - bad habits!
Old 05-11-2020, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

I’m going to ask favorite Star Wars character!!!
Old 05-11-2020, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yes!! He might answer that as he is clearly a huge fan!!!
Old 05-11-2020, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Lovely Mother’s Day posts from Jason and beautiful pictures!! They had a Mother's Day picnic in their garden and went out for a walk

https://www.instagram.com/p/CABefQij...d=nu5ux1xa0v25

Jason talked a little about his family during the long Instagram live chats! He said he's the dad at the park playing tag with Atticus and the other kids. Right now he's his best friend. Atticus doesn't know his parents are actors and right now they want to keep it that way. Atticus was bashing the door at the start He said right now he's obsessed with all things Disney. He watched a little of The Goonies and some Star Wars but he was having nightmares so they've stepped away from that for now. He's always asking them to make up stories, about anything, and it has to be different every time!

Oh dear....someone smashed the window of their car during the night..... I definitely wouldn’t be as nice as KaDee was about it in her post....I’d be freaked especially after she just spoke about that guy who approached her when she was in her car and was staring at her angrily!

Last edited by Ekua; 05-12-2020 at 02:27 AM
Old 05-13-2020, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Double post...

I am not with it at all....
Old 05-13-2020, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Oh I’m bummed we never heard his favorite Star Wars character! oh well.....

Again I cannot imagine having an only child during all of this, it must be so challenging. I have a six year old too and she’s all about the imagination and playing and full of energy, but at least she has three older siblings to bounce about with each day!

I read LA county may be locked down through a good part of the summer
Old 05-14-2020, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

Aw I know! Poor Atticus finding them scary though!

Yeah it must be hard, especially as he sounds like a very energetic child! I don't think he's the type to be easily distracted with screen time. KaDee seemed worried about that when she spoke in her live Instagram (him always being around adults). I wonder if Jason made up for being away for hours 'working' during his Instagram takeover
Old 05-14-2020, 07:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
Oh I’m bummed we never heard his favorite Star Wars character! oh well.....

Again I cannot imagine having an only child during all of this, it must be so challenging. I have a six year old too and she’s all about the imagination and playing and full of energy, but at least she has three older siblings to bounce about with each day!

I read LA county may be locked down through a good part of the summer
It's very interesting that you say that, because I couldn't imagine having more than one. I wouldn't want to have more than one and trying to deal with all their needs and differing personalities. Yes they may have each other at times, but I'd still have to deal with them at some point. I'm raising my neice (have been since she was an infant) and dealing with her and her behavior is hard enough. Then on top of that she's intent on eating me out of house and home. I often think about those families with multiple kids, had to face layoffs from work and are now struggling to feed those kids. And now that schools (in Mass at least) are closed for at least the rest of this school year, those kids who relied on school meals not having access to them. Boston has been working hard to help those families, but there are still kids going without. There are different facets to this and everybody's situation is different. For me, I'm content with just one, thanks but no thanks

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"

Last edited by Kwikimart727; 05-14-2020 at 07:34 AM
Old 05-14-2020, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

That is a wonderful thing you are doing Kwiki. Are you doing it alone or with help? Bless you.

I want a baby so badly, and at this stage I’d be delighted with only one. Still hoping for that.

What’s sad is we now know Jason and KaDee obviously wanted another baby, and went through a lot of before deciding to stop.

Life is cruel indeed sometimes.

On a lighter note, it has been nice to hear Jason talk a little about being a dad!
Old 05-15-2020, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

It's me and my mom, but my mom just turned 59, so it's not exactly easy for her to stay after an 8 year old. It's definitely been a rollercoaster ride

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"
Old 05-16-2020, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Wow, as Forrest Gump said “my mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get” and really that is so true. I saw that movie in the theater when I was in school and that quote just stuck with me. Love it!! Now I can really appreciate that quote as I get older. I’m sure all of us including Jason and Kadee are in a different place then where we thought we wanted to be when we started out. Life is crazy.

Kwiki your niece is lucky to have you!!!

It has been real good to hear Jason (and Kadee in her first Instagram live ) talk about being a parent and to know they are doing their thing the best they know too. We are all here doing the best we can with whatever journey we were sent on and the neat part is we were given the opportunity for our journeys to all intersect right now!!! Kind of cool if you think about it!! Heck we might’ve even intersected with Jason in this past week

BTW, Four was NEVER in my plan and my message below clearly says I cannot imagine having one child during all of this meaning this quarantine time....I can totally imagine having one child when it comes to time, finances, vacations, schooling, feeding, etc....but it’s all good!!!

Last edited by JournalingJedi; 05-16-2020 at 03:56 PM
Old 05-16-2020, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Aww Kwiki, didn't know your from Mass.

I love Boston. I've been there a few times now and love it. That and we're Bruins fans.

So good of you to take care of your niece!

Lovely to hear Jason was talking about being a dad and of course is the type to be super involved with Atticus. I'm like that too, I'm the one who plays with the kids while the grown ups talk.

I'm Aubrey
Old 05-17-2020, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

Aw JJ I love Forest Gump. Brilliant movie.

Yes it’s funny how life works out. KaDee said she always thought she’d end up alone with lots of cats The whole thing with Jason was unexpected.

Yes it’s been lovely hearing them both talk about being parents - Atticus sounds like such a fun little kid!
Old 05-17-2020, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Oh my Kadee thought she was going to be alone with lots of cats Well thank goodness THAT didn’t happen yeah for Jason coming into her life for sure!!!

(For me that would be a nightmare ).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread