Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2020, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

It’s magic!!!
I loved how Jason made the comment on his Instagram live how his six year old had a lot of energy....yep....I have one and they are non stop!!,
Old 04-25-2020, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

AWww that picture is so cute. They truly are a unicorn and rainbow type of family!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-25-2020, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Haha yes - and KaDee was taking him downstairs for trampoline classes! very cool to do that in your house!

Aww Aubie yes they are! Is that really a real rainbow though...? It seems too perfect!
Old 04-26-2020, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Whether or not it is on this board it’s a real rainbow
Old 04-26-2020, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

True! His wee face; he is concentrating so hard!
Old 04-27-2020, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Kids and trees so timeless....
Old 04-27-2020, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Love Jason’s ‘Rainbow Warrior’ comment!

Hope the home schooling is going well for them! Wonder if it’s getting tedious yet!

Jason looks great even with sweaty pits!

Old 04-27-2020, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

One of the imaginary games I started with AnnLee when she was about 2 was baby eagle. I don't remember how I started that but we have been playing baby eagle( I'm mommy eagle) for about 8 years now. She doesn't anymore...too old. but Tommy and Grace still love it and we spent a lot of time in our Eagle tree this weekend They have a great old big tree with low limbs so Tommy can be up higher then Grace and I ( I am sitting on a limb with my feet on the ground I'm not nuts spotting Grace on her limb we look for and "eat" food...practice flying ( run around flapping our arms) fight off foxes and wolves and bears ( bear was neighbor mowing lawn this time) hide out from storms...those kinds of things...oh eat worms ( string cheese) love those kids

told that story because of kids and trees comment

Love Atticus in the tree ...really love that we know a little what Jason is thinking about the Atticus pix now
Old 04-27-2020, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Aww that is lovely Podmom! Make believe is so much fun. The imaginations little ones have is amazing.

The kids in my class are obsessed with unicorns, and when I told them Scotland’s national animal is a unicorn (yes really ) they were so excited. They asked me to take pictures for them when I go home (and they love the Loch Ness Monster too!)

Yes it’s lovely but Jason still quite private about his family - maybe one day he’ll open up - but respect to him if not
Old 04-28-2020, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Very nice to finally hear Jason talk a little about his family!

Love how his mum told he he'd end up with a child exactly like him one day! Happy to hear their home schooling is lots of play, outdoor stuff and trampolining; as it should be at his age!

Jason really comes across as the lovely amazing guy KaDee has raved about for the last 16 year or so! And nice to hear him call her that too

And my question (I think!) he answered about him and KaDee working together. Perfect answer. Love he thinks they'd be amazing on screen and their chemistry would work. Fingers crossed one day.....!
Old 04-28-2020, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah i quickly heard that bit about trampolining. Must be nice to have that! It's great to use as an exercise place!

Aww podmom that is adorable!!! Baby and mommy eagle!!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-30-2020, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yes so adorable Podmom!

Still buzzed he answered my question!
Old 05-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Aww yes.ekua...now I really want to see the two of them on screen.....ah the way he gushed about their chemistry Please share that chemistry with the rest of us Jason!!!
Old 05-02-2020, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I would love that!!! I loved how he said that about real life couples not having chemistry sometimes on screen (which is true I think!) but he thought they’d be amazing. And his ‘anything, anywhere.’ Aww.

It would be great as they didn’t even share a scene together in The Grudge. KaDee once said she didn’t want their only film together to be one they both died in as that would be awful for their kids to see
Old 05-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

That is sooo neat that he answered your question Ekua!! My gosh that must have been sooooo crazy at that moment!!! He saw your question!

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread