Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2021, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Someone shot her dog walker and stole the two dogs! They've since been returned and the dog walker is okay, but what the hell? What kinda crazy person even knows who Lady Gaga's dog walker is?!

Yes - it's Wednesday night for me and i'm so tired - crazy busy week so far!

How is everyone?
Old 03-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Omg that's insane! Ok i've had an insane week but compared to Lady Gaga...wow!!

Just waiting for Friday! It's so nice out today though! I smell Spring!!! Come on Spring!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-04-2021, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

March/April are the hottest months here....it’s so hot and humid every day!! Fine on holidays but not when working!
Old 03-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

That business with Lady Gaga's dogs/dogwalker was horrifying. It's like kidnapping the kids of rich people for ransom.

Yay, Mr ML and I got our COVID shots yesterday! Big big relief (although we have to get shot #2 at the end of the month) - Progress! I don't think we'll do anything differently (still wear masks, wash hands) but might not worry so much about catching COVID and getting sick/dying. :<
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-04-2021, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Oh that's amazing ML!!

Yeah my hubby just got tested this week and luckily is negative! Hopefully also going to get his shots this month...me, i have to wait.

I remember it was always so hot during March/April in Philippines too!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

It’s Friday! So cold still here....temperatures just above freezing for the weekend, but it’s windy so feels colder. This might be the last gasp of winter for us.

My mom still can’t get the shot. She tries, but the appointments book up so fast. Mr JJ’s mom has had both of her shots. I think the supply will ramp up pretty quickly soon.

So awful about the dog napping. I didn’t know French bulldogs were one of the breeds most likely to be stolen. I am glad they were returned safely. I have a huge soft spot for dogs
Old 03-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

I just saw a kid on tik tok who got their two doses of vaccine and still got covid.

I guess it really is just to control how bad it gets, it doesnt really prevent you from getting it or giving it to someone else.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a teams social meeting tonight with my work...meh.

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Greetings from Maine❄️ We are on our yearly ski trip this week so sorry to be so MIA . That means I play Barbies ( I bring my girls barbies with the camper van and my drawers of years of barbie stuff) so they love that. Tommy loves skiiing so he ans parents and podad ski all morning .come home to lunch I make then they all go for 2 or 3 more hours ans inclean ans take a break. So stopping here . We haven’t been able to get our shots yet 😛 I’m glad you did ML! Hope you guys are all doing well. Ugg the creeps that took GaGa s dogs. Worst part to me was some people seemed more worried about them then the poor guy that got shot 😒 we drive the long long drive back Saturday. Maybe I’ll pop I again xxoo
Old 03-09-2021, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Enjoy your trip podmom!!

My next vacation is June 28th!! can't wait to just take time off work! so exhausting here!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-10-2021, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Congrats on getting the vaccine MyrnaLynne, that's great! I have no idea when i'll be able to get it here...or if i'll need it to go home for the summer holidays (if I can - still no idea about that!).

I think people still need to be careful...it's not going to disappear just because of the vaccine. People can still be carriers...
Old 03-10-2021, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Oh for sure! I think masks are going to be normal here for a while. I really havent gotten sick for like a year. Then again, i havent really been around people to be able to get sick.

Happy hump day! Can't wait for Friday!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-10-2021, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks aubie

Your post made me think of that girls viral song “ Friday Friday” about the weekend . Do you guys remember that?

Ugg typing on iPhone yuck

all
Old 03-11-2021, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Umm.....I don't think....maybe when I hear it. Going to YouTube now!

Nice to see you Podmom! Hope all is well
Old 03-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Oh I def remember that song! It's Friday Friday...ohhhh baby, the poor girl was made fun of so much...i think i saw her recently on tiktok actually...still singing.

But yeah im done with this week...we had a covid case in our school so we're all on edge...ugh.

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-11-2021, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Teachers conferences this week so kids have been asynchronous at home here..... felt like I was speed dating .....for my four kids 9 teachers on zoom at 15 minutes each

Why did I feel I had to brush my teeth, put on make up and put on fresh deodorant to attend a zoom conference
Closed Thread   Post New Thread