Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

quick hi update....baby doing what newborns often do....not sleep all night and scare parents with weird spit up. I might be going back to DC today. Waiting to hear from Emily after first baby check up that just happened. Just wanted to check in xxoo

Have fun ML I love that music too!!

all

PS not posting baby pix on FB till they do...having to use much self control
Old 07-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

You are such a rock star Podmom!

My cousin had a baby girl a few weeks ago (13 months after her first! ). She was 3 weeks early so is teeny tiny!! I went to visit and holding her felt like holding a doll she was so light!
Ekua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Can’t say I feel like a rock star Ekua but I’ll take it 😊 so I am in DC and so glad to. E here helping. They just needed someone here who knew how to quiet baby when she isnt nursing so they.... especially Emily.... can get a wee bit of rest. She is nursing every 2 1/2 hours and I. The middle of that pumping. Literally no rest for the weary. So at least the bits she gets I’m keeping g Margot quiet. Win win I get to hold baby they sleep. I had her from 11:30 till 2am last night then slept 3 hrs and been back on duty today. Good thing Ive Ever needed a lot of sleep. Baby tiny here too but many not as much as your friend.

I guess JB hasn’t shown up
Old 07-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Obviously on phone
Old 07-10-2018, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Yay!!! Congrats podmom!!!

And so happy to hear the news about the boys in that cave! I saw videos of what the rescuers had to go into and it's insane!!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Podmom you are a total rock star. You know I only speak the truth!
Old 07-13-2018, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Gosh I have been so busy with life and it's just me and my hubby i have to take care of. So i think Podmom is more than a rock star she is a unicorn!! Same with ML!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-14-2018, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Indeed! Wise words.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

LOL PodMom is way more amazing than me - I pretty much just potter around the house and do stuff with Mr ML now - hardly any responsibiltiies at all.

YES, I was SO rooting for those Thai boys and their coach to be okay. What a miraculous rescue that everyone got out safely. The world came together to help too.
A spot of good news in a troubled world.

I was so pleased at all the thousands of protesters in London telling Mr Trump where he could go and what they thought of him. He's like a nightmare we can't wake up from.

PodMom hope all is well with wee Margot. It's a big adjustment, coming into the world, and Mom and baby getting on track with the nursing and such, becoming a team. They are so lucky you can help out.

Ekua lol, some people call those babies close together "Irish twins" but I guess this would be Scottish twins. ;p Those tiny babies are remarkably wee. My friend has great grands that were premies, but they are doing pretty well.

Mr ML and I are whisking off to the theater again - I saw a regional company is doing 'Anything Goes!' all Cole Porter stuff, and today was the last day and there were still tickets, and we're going. And it's a hot sticky day today so sitting in the AC watching singing and dancing for a few hours should be a good day.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

HI girls

ML You've been amazing for years...so glad you two are getting to relax some and do fun stuf!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reposting what I put on the JOFs cause time is limited of late.

Thanks for all your congrats BTW

>>>>>Yes a bit of a hectic time. So She almost made it to be a 4th of July baby born July 5th early in the morning around 6am.....6' 7oz I so with I could show you guys pix and videos....especially videos of the other 3 grandkids getting to hold baby Margot. I haven't posted on FB yet because Emily hasn't. She did post on Instagram so I predict I will post pix soon.

Mother and baby having the usual exhausting time learning to nurse and deal with this new reality. It's exhausting for the new mommy especially.

I am headed back there tomorrow morning for a week after a few days to go see other 3 grands and be with podad a bit.

I will be retreating to the basement after dinner to let the couple have time without "mom" so hopefully I will be posting from baby land...ie no sleep land <<<<<
Old 07-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

It much action in the cave
Old 07-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Hello!

While you have been a total rock star I've spent the last two weeks working and watching the tennis and football. Now I have nothing to watch!

I have just made plans to go visit my friend in the Netherlands in August. She had a baby in May so looking forward to meeting him and of course catching up with my friend! Also just booked a spa day with a few of my friends for early next month - excited for that!

We had had a lovely warm summer (hottest on record! ) which has been amazing and I hope it continues! I've pretty much been outside with the kids every day at work. The preschool has an amazing garden with tons to do (sandpit, mud kitchen, climbing stuff, herb garden, outdoor classroom etc) so that's been fun, and i'm starting to enjoy it a little more
Old 07-19-2018, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Ekua and everyone

First I too was so relieved those boys survived the cave horror!! Those brave men that rescued and the poor hero who died in the attempt ������

I wish I was a unicorn ( thanks btw ) if I was I would know where Jason is

Ekua you have the best vacations!!!!!! I’m glad you have had a warm summer and have been enjoying the tennis and football. Sounds like you are having a great summer ������☀️
Have a great time on you next trip to see friend and her baby!!

I’m still in DC till Sunday.... baby and mother doing better and getting used to a very new normal. Baby is very sweet I will miss her when I leave ������

Last edited by podmom; 07-19-2018 at 07:46 PM
podmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Hi guys!!! Love reading that you guys are all well!

ML how was Anything Goes? It has been a great summer with the heat wave! I always think of the Roswell episode heat wave when I hear it on the radio.

Podmom, glad you get to spend time with your new granddaughter! How far are they from you when you leave?

Ekua, your vacations sound all lovely!!! I'm so jealous! And spa days! Wonderful! And so glad to hear you are enjoying your new job.

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-21-2018, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

'Anything Goes!' was great. So great in fact, I got tickets for me and Mlette to see 'Music Man' their next production in August. Too funny, the night I bought tickets for that, 'Music Man' was on TV, the movie. And tomorrow Mlette and I are going downtown to see the touring Broadway production of "Aladdin.' This is my 'theater summer' I guess! There's also free Shakespeare in the park (Richard III) but not too keen on sitting outside on the grass with the bugs - getting too old to sit on the ground anymore!

I'd never seen 'Anything Goes!' - was familiar with the songs but not the story of the play, which was a pretty silly farce (PG Wodehouse wrote it). People on a cruise ship sailing to London from NYC in the late 1920s/early 1930s? A gangster masquerading as a minister and his girlfriend/moll, a real priest (who gets arrested instead) and two Chinese converts he's traveling with, a rich guy, his clerk who is in love with a gal about to marry a foppish British Lord and her rich mother (who lost the fortune in the stock market crash, and wants daughter to marry rich guy). Dancing and singing sailors. A tough nightclub 'evangelist' and her back up singers/dancers. It was a pretty good show! Big show stopping tap dancing singing numbers. Lead actress had a big Broadway/West End voice. Don't make em like that anymore! LOL!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread