Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

quick hi update....baby doing what newborns often do....not sleep all night and scare parents with weird spit up. I might be going back to DC today. Waiting to hear from Emily after first baby check up that just happened. Just wanted to check in xxoo

Have fun ML I love that music too!!

all

PS not posting baby pix on FB till they do...having to use much self control
Old 07-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

You are such a rock star Podmom!

My cousin had a baby girl a few weeks ago (13 months after her first! ). She was 3 weeks early so is teeny tiny!! I went to visit and holding her felt like holding a doll she was so light!
Ekua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Can’t say I feel like a rock star Ekua but I’ll take it 😊 so I am in DC and so glad to. E here helping. They just needed someone here who knew how to quiet baby when she isnt nursing so they.... especially Emily.... can get a wee bit of rest. She is nursing every 2 1/2 hours and I. The middle of that pumping. Literally no rest for the weary. So at least the bits she gets I’m keeping g Margot quiet. Win win I get to hold baby they sleep. I had her from 11:30 till 2am last night then slept 3 hrs and been back on duty today. Good thing Ive Ever needed a lot of sleep. Baby tiny here too but many not as much as your friend.

I guess JB hasn’t shown up
Old 07-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Obviously on phone
Old 07-10-2018, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Yay!!! Congrats podmom!!!

And so happy to hear the news about the boys in that cave! I saw videos of what the rescuers had to go into and it's insane!!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Podmom you are a total rock star. You know I only speak the truth!
Old 07-13-2018, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Gosh I have been so busy with life and it's just me and my hubby i have to take care of. So i think Podmom is more than a rock star she is a unicorn!! Same with ML!!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Indeed! Wise words.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

LOL PodMom is way more amazing than me - I pretty much just potter around the house and do stuff with Mr ML now - hardly any responsibiltiies at all.

YES, I was SO rooting for those Thai boys and their coach to be okay. What a miraculous rescue that everyone got out safely. The world came together to help too.
A spot of good news in a troubled world.

I was so pleased at all the thousands of protesters in London telling Mr Trump where he could go and what they thought of him. He's like a nightmare we can't wake up from.

PodMom hope all is well with wee Margot. It's a big adjustment, coming into the world, and Mom and baby getting on track with the nursing and such, becoming a team. They are so lucky you can help out.

Ekua lol, some people call those babies close together "Irish twins" but I guess this would be Scottish twins. ;p Those tiny babies are remarkably wee. My friend has great grands that were premies, but they are doing pretty well.

Mr ML and I are whisking off to the theater again - I saw a regional company is doing 'Anything Goes!' all Cole Porter stuff, and today was the last day and there were still tickets, and we're going. And it's a hot sticky day today so sitting in the AC watching singing and dancing for a few hours should be a good day.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

HI girls

ML You've been amazing for years...so glad you two are getting to relax some and do fun stuf!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reposting what I put on the JOFs cause time is limited of late.

Thanks for all your congrats BTW

>>>>>Yes a bit of a hectic time. So She almost made it to be a 4th of July baby born July 5th early in the morning around 6am.....6' 7oz I so with I could show you guys pix and videos....especially videos of the other 3 grandkids getting to hold baby Margot. I haven't posted on FB yet because Emily hasn't. She did post on Instagram so I predict I will post pix soon.

Mother and baby having the usual exhausting time learning to nurse and deal with this new reality. It's exhausting for the new mommy especially.

I am headed back there tomorrow morning for a week after a few days to go see other 3 grands and be with podad a bit.

I will be retreating to the basement after dinner to let the couple have time without "mom" so hopefully I will be posting from baby land...ie no sleep land <<<<<