Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2018, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Meghan will have to give up her charity work, as Harry is very keen on charity work too, and they'll just be involved together.

Wishing you a smooth move, PodMom and a smooth delivery when the next grandbaby arrives around July 4, like a little firecracker (pop);

Prince George and Princess Charlotte are sooo cute. I'm sure little Louis will be cute too, once he's not so wee.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I mean the charity work she did before she met Harry, her UN stuff. That’s stopped. Now she has to choose from a list given by The Queen. Harry has no choice but to do charity work. It’s part of his ‘job.’

Podmom where are you moving too?!

I’m sure Louis will be super cute. I love his French name!
Ekua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Poddy isn't moving her regular house, she renovated/rebuilt her beach house by the ocean and they are moving stuff there and setting it up, I think. Been a big complicated process, nearing completion.

Yes, I like that Baby Prince Louis has the French pronunciation for his name. Oo-la-lah.

I guess you're right, the Duchess of Sussex's duties will be dictated by the Queen and the royal establishment. But I think she's very happy. And when I see what jerks her estranged step-sibling are, she's better off across the Pond with a new family!

I just read the sweetest story about her, that she adopted a rescue beagle from a shelter, and now he's a Royal Dog! Another 'rags to riches' story.

Memorial Day here - holiday to remember war dead and sacrifice, but also sort of the start of summer and family barbecues and get togethers.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-29-2018, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

In Europe, Louis is usually pronounced Lou-EE Otherwise it’s spelled Lewis...Scottish!

Yes Meghan’s half sister has acted horrendously! Does she not realise how awful she comes across? Like a bitter, jealous woman!
Old 05-30-2018, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Ok...so not sure if you guys remember me adopting a beagle a few months ago...well guess where I got that beagle? From the same rescue shelter that Meghan went to!! The rescue place saves Beagles from Kentucky. We knew already about Meghan because of the ladie's facebook page, but it blew up when she got married!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

That’s amazing! You have a Royal connection!!
Old 05-30-2018, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

I forgot about your beagle Aubie (sorry) - Yes, a royal connection now!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-31-2018, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

As much as I am enjoying the warmer weather (miracle!) it's kinda annoying it's still light at nearly 11 pm.....I want to sleep way before that! I can never seem to block it entirely out of my bedroom.....
Old 05-31-2018, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

So I never stopped in during the move. So busy and stressful at times of course.

We tore down our little beach house and built a really big new one in the same spot with the cooperation of the upstairs neighbors. Kind of a miracle. It's a duplex. Up and Down kind.

aubie that is so random that you and Megan got your dogs at the same place. I wonder why she was in Canada getting a dog?

Yea her brother father and now I hear her sister are acting disgraceful I hope they calm down but probably unlikely. Her mom looked great I hope she is. How stressful for Meghan to have that going on

The Royal family has had plenty of it's own dysfunction so they should understand
Old 05-31-2018, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure they filmed 'Suits' in Vancouver (or 'Hollywood North') and that's why Meghan was up there.

It must have been sad to knock the old place now, but I'm sure the new place is more 'storm worthy' and modern. It must be so nice!

Well, now we know why Meghan's mom and Dad got divorced - sounds like he was an odd duck/bad news and his new family is a bunch of odd ducks/sour grape artists too. And they are poisoned with jealousy at her success. She's well rid of them and off to her Royal Life!

Ekua you should get a sleeping hat! Or an eye mask. Mr ML got a hat he rolls down over his eyes to sleep in, when he slept days and worked nights (plus we hung black curtains in front of the shades pulled down and behind the white curtains, but light still sneaks in around the sides. You are up with the midnight sun there! It's dark here around 7:30 or 8 pm now.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-01-2018, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I think they film suits here in Toronto actually.
So the rescue place is a 45 min drive from Toronto and like 15 min drive from us.
Katherine Heigl is here in Toronto posting pictures on instagram so I would love to bump into her!!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Yes Suits films in Toronto

I need an eye mask for sure! Sunset at 11pm and rise at 4.30am! So much light...!
Old 06-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I saw Katherine Heigl has joined Suits! A Roswell connection She's certainly no Meghan Markle, however!

Sorry I didn't realize Suits filmed in Toronto! Thanks for the correct info!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-03-2018, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

No she’s not at all!
Old 06-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh she was filming in Toronto...thanks...now I get it.

aubie I need to come to Toronto....I have only been to Canada once for a few hours right across the border. Which places in Canada do you recommend for a tourist American?

Yes ML it was bittersweet to see the little old Haven torn down. ( btw girls my beach house is on Haven Ave so it very shortly got the name "the Haven" ) worse for my 2 neighbors on either side the house takes up most of the ground that used to be around it. They are not happy and it has been a long winter of building for them to endure. BUT it is beautiful and new and really cool inside because Emily ( who is an interior designer and did the inside so she could use it for her portfolio) made it so light and fresh and interesting inside. I will post some pix on FB soon. We are going down today to be there for cable guy tomorrow. She had these custom painted tiles....actually wood that is usually used on floors.... that are so pretty ,used to cover one whole wall(and it is a 12 foot wall so it stands out) and the other parts of wall in the kitchen area. That is the coolest thing she did but there are lots of little touches that make it special and unique. I am so thankful to have this blessing...it is nothing short of a miracle since these grandkids keep coming and we needed the room. The 5 bedrooms and space to just be is the most important aspect.

I'm glad KH and the others are getting work but it is frustrating that most of the Roswell cast has worked consistently accept Jason. I don't get it