Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Pretty sure Eagles are football (which is American football, not soccer! lol)

Yes, big grandkid and daughter birthday weekend! I was thinking of you and them.

I don't think Blair Witch was filmed in Salem - just checked, they filmed it in Maryland. But yes, it makes sense that the witches on Bewitched named the cat Salem!

That's exciting aubie that you and hubby will have a family trip to Phillipines. I know some towns are remote and hard to get to. Guy from there on one of our cruises told us about how long it took to go home to visit him family!!

Glad you have put the stress mostly behind you Ekua and are feeling like getting in shape!

I didn't even leave the house today and it was such a warm day! The cold Fall weather seemed to be here, and I put my summer clothes away and then it got HOT again! Phew!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

My gosh, this weather ML is driving me nuts!!

It was 37 degrees last night and tonight is 11!

Our A/C was on yesterday and today our heating came on! It's making my head go crazy!

Awww happy 7th birthday to Tommy!! Hope he had fun at the game!

Let us know where you go Ekua! I'm just living vicariously through you now for traveling.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Yes, the weather is all over the place! Hot, Cold, RAINY.. Hard to keep up.

Anna Lee is 8 and Tommy is 5, I'm pretty sure. (she was talking about dates on the calendar, not ages)

Little girls are so grown up by 8 or 9; well, they seem to be!

We went to an appointment today - it was just tiny bits of rain, that seemed to have stopped. So we left the umbrellas and raincoat in the car. Came out and it was POURING! Oh and I also wore these stupid sneakers I'd bought (and usually only wear in the house) that have 'ventilaed soles' - yep, holes in the bottom! My feet were soaked. What genius thought up shoes with holes in the soles?
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-12-2018, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Ohhh oops! Well, i wish him a very happy birthday! 5 is a big deal! Yeah it's been raining here on and off too. It's freezing again today and suppose to rain again.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

It finally cooled off here today

ML Thanks for thinking of my birthday kids You got pretty close on the ages

Liz ( my daughter turned 38 on the 4th

Anna Lee turned 9 on the 6th

Tommy turned 6 on the 7th

Liz has the greatest side by side pix of him screaming in joy then crying bitter tears when they lost. He looks so cute.I was trying to share it on my FB pg but couldn't . I'll try again.

Ekua You are the most experienced traveler I know!! I hope you are having fun choosing an island.

aubie is your home town near the water? I'm guessing yes since there are so many islands.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

Aww bless him Podmom! That’s so cute. I get very involved when watching sport too!

Thank you!! I’m going to Koh Lipe; an island in the very South. Total chill out time!
Old 10-16-2018, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Philippines is a bunch of little islands that are all surrounded by the ocean.

Here's a map! My hometown is Manila.

I'm visiting Manila and Leyte. I think that's the only time I have to do 2 weeks. Traveling between the cities take a long time. I'd love to go to Palawan their water looks like this.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-17-2018, 05:04 AM
Elite Fan

It looks gorgeous!

You’ll have an amazing time with your family Aubie. I think the beaches close to Manila will be pretty beautiful too
Old 10-18-2018, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm so excited! We're not staying long in the Manila cause it's so crowded. So Leyte will have the nice beaches! I hope!!

Well you have fun on YOUR trip!!! When are you leaving again?

Ok I just looked up where you're heading and it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-19-2018, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you!! Leaving in 2 days! So excited just to chill on the beach!!
Old 10-19-2018, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Enjoy the Philppines!

Oops, I guess when I updated my 2018 calendar, I didn't update their ages. Oh well, thinking of them PodMom
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-20-2018, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

I’m not going to the Philippines (yet!) I’m gonna going to Koh Lipe, an island in the South of Thailand.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

Ekua I hope you are having a wonderful time on the island!!

aubie Your homeland looks SO beautiful! When do you leave for your trip again?

ML I am so bad on remembering birthdays...I'm amazed you even have mine on your computer. That is so sweet thankyou!

I have had a totally busy grandkid time again. I got home here in PA...for last night ( met sister inlaw for dinner with podad and saw her pix from her 2 week trip to southern Italy. Such an ancient and beautiful place.

Now I am headed to DC today to be with Emily and Margot while Robbie on a business trip. Head home Thursday but have to go right to Liz's so she can chaperone a Tommy fieldtrip Friday. I'll be back in PA home Friday after that. I'll be trying to post from my travels.....not much downtime at those places though.

Wishing everyone a good week ahead. Who knows it could contain Jason news
Old 10-22-2018, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks podmom! Gosh you do sound like you have a busy weekend ahead.

Hubby and I are planning on going 2020, but that's if I'm not pregnant or else we would have to postpone it.

TTC again after a year of break from disappointment after disappointment.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-22-2018, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

aubie a baby sounds even nicer than a trip to the Phillipines But that's just from my wanting grandkids perspective!

You are so busy PodMom. I'm not so advanced to have stuff on my computer, I still have the paper calendar on the wall - old school! I suppose some time I'll have to drag myself into the modern age and get a smart phone or iPad or whatever people use these days.

How is Margot doing, any better with sleeping? I hope so. And Em adjusting to motherhood. It's a tough job!

Ekua enjoy your Thai island break. Sounds wonderful, especially now that Fall is here in the northern US and it's getting so cold already! Brrr! Time to rake leaves and all that stuff!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread