Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2018, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Very true Lisa control what you can control and leave the rest alone. I would say pray about the rest so since I have a situation that I would ask prayer for I will mention it.

I posted this on the JOFs but putting here too....

I have had a scary thing happen today. I was talking to Emily while she was driving to work. She has blue tooth in her car btw. She was stopped in traffic and got rear ended. I heard the impact and her grunt it wasn't hard and she didn't get pushed into the front car but I told her to call her Dr to be safe. The office had her go to labor and delivery and get hooked up to a monitor and get an ultra sound. The Dr didn't see anything wrong ..the baby was moving and heart rate ok but because Emily has her placenta in the front and there could have been seat belt pressure they are having her stay hooked up for several hours to be on the safe side. I am of course anxious and praying. I will go to her tomorrow instead of Thursday as planned for Easter. God willing all will be well and the rest will come Friday. I will be there till Monday. So I will be a bit MIA. Please keep us in your prayers.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Thank you Lisa. I know you’re right....and everyone else too It’s just my brain doesn’t see it that way! I’ll get there.

Oh Podmom I’m sorry about Emily. I hope everything is okay? Let us know!
Old 03-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Ekua I am in DC .... made it no problem so that got rid of my old lady nerves. 😒 after not doing this drive for so long. Emily and baby fine thus far which is a huge relief. Very grateful ! She went to work today and I am doing tons of laundry and cleaning to get the place ready for allergic Anna Lee to get here with her family for Easter. Podad and I will stay at a hotel for Friday and Saturday night while they all stay in this small house. They all leave Sunday and I will leave Monday so I can help Emily get cleaned up. Her husband is a good helper but it will make me happy to get a little more time with her. Tomorrow she and I going furniture shopping for the new beach house.... she has a big discount as a decorator so that is helpful.

all
Old 04-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Hope you had a lovely Easter!!

Chocolate for breakfast!
Old 04-03-2018, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

The breakfast of champions!!!!

It was fine... busy and good to get home to rest before having to go to Liz and help Walter watch the kids while Liz goes to the bachelorette thing in Vegas that she and her other young mothers feel like they have to go to this weekend..for their last friend to get married. It will be interesting with Grace who has never had mommy away for this long I'm scared Liz will be gone from early Friday morning till late Sunday afternoon. I will be beat
Old 04-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Where is dad....?

Didn’t cry today. Getting there slowly.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Ekua that is progress thanks for stopping by here,,,also healthy plus makes us happy to see you so you are giving too!

Dad as in podad? He will come over the weekend but not spend the night...he can only take so much of the kids but while he is there he usually is really good with them.

Dad as in Jason? Who knows
Old 04-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I think I’m also going to be MIA for a while too. I have just been super busy at work and will be going away next week for my bday. I hope everyone has a good week!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

have a wonderful birthday week aubie