Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2020, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Wow body casting Ekua! Do your boobs before it is too late I'm trying to think of a body part I would cast at 66 …. nope not coming up with any
Old 04-14-2020, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Body casting?? I just googled it and it’s a no go for me no way!!! I couldn’t be that brave!, The only part I MAY cast is possibly my feet.....maybe
Old 04-15-2020, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Belated Happy Birthdays to everyone I've missed. Lots of April gals here!

Body casting! Don't do your face! They have to stick straws up your nose and it's super scary. LOL, boobs, good choice!

JJ sounds like you have a good schedule worked out. It is nice to be forced to slow down and not be running here and there - living the old fashioned way! Kids (people in general) as so overscheduled these days.

Ekua feel for you stifling in a mask in Bankok (but nice Starbucks delivers). I made Mr ML a mask because he can't keep using a winter scarf for much longer (plus he wraps it so sloppily, it's no protection whatever).

Passover is getting over (tomorrow night). I've been baking and cooking up a storm all week! I really enjoy it. Mr ML usually does the cooking but he just throws his hands up at Passover. I made a Passover apple pie today and felt bad Mlette can't be here to have some - she loves apple pie (although this has a kind of weird Passover crust but hey, still tasty!) My son has been calling pretty much daily - He calls every evening while out walking this (giant) dog. Working from home is really getting to him (being home with nutty wife 24/7). She is such a 'difficult' person.

Poddy sorry about Walter's Mom and Alzheimers. I never warmed up to Walter (not that I know him!), but the idea of him singing and playing guitar makes him seem much nicer. Sounds like a beautiful Easter, as nice as it could be in these strange times. Happy birthday to Emily, too!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-17-2020, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

So I did it, I body casted my boobs! My friend did her hand and foot....we helped each other so it was pretty easy. Lots of fun too; my artist friend is going to paint them gold

Hope you had a lovely Passover MyrnaLynne and sorry again about the wife of your son! I guess he really must love her to put up with her ‘difficult’ ways..?!
Old 04-17-2020, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Ekua I'm proud of you way to go. Boobs frozen in time. Good move wish I had done my whole body at your age

ML I'm cooking way more too....no going out and I still feel nervous about take out but we don't have hardly any near us anyway. Love apple pie

I was at Liz's the past two days . Both households totally home bound. No going to store ...nothing. So all healthy so far. They are dropping the kids off here for tomorrow and tomorrow night. Will pick them up Sunday afternoon. Giving mommy and daddy a break. They need it. 3 kids 24/7 for about a month...yikes! I just hope little Grace doesn't miss mommy come bedtime we will see. It will be a busy time so I won't be here as much. ...I'll try before I pass out tomorrow night
Old 04-18-2020, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the bday wishes everyone!!

My goodness, body casting boobs!! Way the go Ekua!! That will definitely be a conversation starter piece for future dates??

Oh podmom, don't worry, we'll still be here. Just rest up, it's a lot to do and now is not the time to over work and stress cause our immunes can go down. Stay safe and wish you were cooking me home cook meals! We've been ordering take out to try to support businesses. But that and I'm lazy and hate cooking.

Oh ML sorry you still have to deal with the DIL, ugh! But at least your son's calling a lot!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-19-2020, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

Aubie maybe!!! I have some gold spray paint for them! It was fun and i'm glad I did it.

Aubie that's also my reason for ordering in so much; we need to support local businesses. Definitely a valid and very good reason!
Old 04-19-2020, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

LOL, the golden boobs!

My son is calling every night! It's lovely except when you don't do much in a day, there isn't much new to discuss! But nice to talk to him, and he needs to vent/talk. I have a feeling she doesn't talk to him much (sometimes she texts him - while they are in the same house!)

We did another trip up to deliver stuff to my daughter today, nice day for a ride - We had mail for her, brought her some more food. Mr ML got up early to grocery shop (in his nice mask) but the line was so long, he came home and went back to bed. We'll try again tomorrow!

Yesterday we had 2 inches of snow. Today it was 65 F and sunny! Crazy spring weather. Next it's supposed to rain. Never a dull moment, at least with the weather. Aside from that - lots of dull moments!

I was so busy cooking for Passover and now it's done, we've eaten up almost the last of the stuff, and now... ho hum. My friend sent me these fancy chocolates for my birthday, but they came on Passover so I put them away for a week and now I'm enjoying them (trying NOT to scarf down the whole box in one sitting).
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-20-2020, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Wow snow!! I hope it doesn't last too long!

Aww MyrnaLynne that's lovely of your son though - he's probably worried given everything that's going on. And sorry again about his wife; that must be very difficult for your family. Is your daughter close with him?

Very hot here and no beach to go too! But I feel bad complaining about that when i'm lucky; i'm healthy, my friends and family are healthy and that's the most important thing right now.

And...eat the chocolates!!
Old 04-20-2020, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

watching Brendan and Majandra live right now on Instagram watching Heat Wave.....SO FUN!!!!
Old 04-20-2020, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

That’s cool

Hope everyone is doing well...final week of my Easter holidays! Not much I can do.... Missing working out properly a lot...I hope in the next few months things start to open again. Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Old 04-21-2020, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Ekua I love the golden boobs aubie had a hilarious idea about the ice breaker on a first date but don't show them make him wait

Having the kids went very well. They enjoyed being out of their own house at last and my toys seemed new. It rained and was kind of yucky the first day. We did go for a walk but Sunday was beautiful and we spent quite a bit of time outside. Grace was the most fun. Didn't miss parents at all and was excited about all sorts of small things...the birds at our feeders...they all liked that...my sun room ( the "glass room" says she) the biggest thing she loved were the two stuffed cats which were kits I had gotten my girls when they were young. They painted our beloved cats Oreo and Cookie. She carried them...pulled in cart and doll stroller and swung them around on the lawn all weekend. I have the sweetest pix and video. The big kids had a good time with our long hill of a driveway with their scooters....had an outside fire...movie night with pop corn a couple pinterest activities and I let them do their devices. All in all a big success. I was relieved it went very well. Big winners Liz and Walter!!
Old 04-22-2020, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

That's good

about the boobs and first date! I wish I had a first date to go on...
Old 04-22-2020, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

There must be zoom dates!!!! And you can have that cast in the background!

Ohh podmom that sounds lovely! I think that is the positive thing that came out of this ugly situation is that people are appreciating every small things now!! We really did take a lot of things for granted.

And I agree, ML eat those chocolates!!!!!!!!!!

Stay safe and well everyone!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-22-2020, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Love the zoom date idea with the golden "globes" in the background

EkuaI wish you had a first date to go on too This virus thing isn't helping that! I wonder if there is some kind of social distancing zoom meeting site....sounds like a money maker idea

aubie Yes we sure are appreciating the small things more....like toilet paper and Clorox wipes just mailed some of that plus Margot surprises to Emily. First time I've been out with a mask and seeing those with masks.....weird. I am so fortunate. We have a tiny country post office so one other guy in there...and one guy entering as I left. Still I take off my shoes and coat in garage.