Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2019, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Maybe you can turn your bad ear towards her... ok bad joke.

I am sorry to hear about your hearing, my mom also lost her ear drum when she got into a fight with someone and they slapped her ear so hard it popped. They tried to fix it too, but the damage was already done, so she also has a hard time hearing. I can't even imagine losing one of my senses. Well my eyes are bad, but if I can't see at all, I'd be so upset, I would never know how Jason looks like....my gosh the thought of that just upset me.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-27-2019, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Your poor mum! That must have been so painful! At least I was under anesthetic when the doctor burst mine....

Haha yeah....that would be awful! No staring at Jason!

How was everyone's weekend?
Old 10-27-2019, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Very tiring. Got home super late yesterday, I went to bed by 8:30!

Hey is your date back yet?

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-28-2019, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

Yes but ignoring me I just don’t understand. He messaged me when was away, before he got on the plane back here, when he landed etc. And now nothing.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Ugh!!! Ok his lost!! Jerk.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-28-2019, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

aubie your post made me laugh

Ekua That is weird about the American.... maybe he is swamped at work or something IT is such a mystery how some people ( kids) are big talkers and never let others get a word in and other people are so quiet.....ummm like an actor we know of.....Behrly
Old 10-30-2019, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

Swamped or not it takes a few mins to reply. Ass.

Halloween tomorrow. Parents have gone insane with classroom decorations
Old 10-30-2019, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, nope. Don't give him any more of your time! BUH BYE

I love Halloween. I saw you got a gift from parents on twitter. And your classroom is so nice...from what I can see

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-31-2019, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I’m always getting random gifts! They’re so generous! So I suck up to them! Haha!!!

Crazy day today - parents went all out! Fun though! So many sweets and chocolate bars! We’ve been talking about being healthy and my wee ones kept saying it was so bad to eat the candy!
Old 11-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah presents always is nice and you do try to make them a little special.

Awwww that is adorable! Do they get to dress up? What was the common theme? Super heroes, witches?

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yes all the kids dressed up! Lots of vampires, witches and skeletons! They were all so cute! Such a fun day for them.

How is everyone's weekend going? Mine is so busy.....went to a life drawing class last night (Friday), did a 5 km organised run this morning (at 5.30 am!) and now getting ready to go to a friends house to watch the rugby final and then go to a Halloween party! Gym class tomorrow then rest I think....
Old 11-02-2019, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Fun day Ekua

Yea aubie that guy is toast.....
Old 11-03-2019, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Yes thank you....had a massage this afternoon. Ordered food in and watching TV....bliss

Back on the guy hunt...
Old 11-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Ekua glad Halloween was celebrated so much, and the parents are bringing you gifts. Sounds like school teaching is going well. Boo on that ghosting date guy. His loss, definitely. My daughter had a bunch of bad dates until she found such a compatible guy.

That ear thing is strange/sad. Rubbish doctors getting away with stuff. I thought ear drums healed up, but maybe I had a wrong idea. Or maybe sometimes they do. Mr ML's mum was deaf in one ear and she was so worried she'd lose hearing in the other one, but she never did. I imagined it was from her 10 kids all shouting at once!

Ugh, we went grocery shopping for a few things and I looked at the receipt and the checker charged me twice for a pricey pack of cheese (I only got one of). Too much traffic/too far to drive back and complain.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 11-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yes thank you MyranLynne! Teaching over here definitely makes me realise how hard it will be if I ever go back and teach in the UK, or anywhere in the West! I have a much better work/life balance....

Dating is stressful and I hate it but if I don't do it i'll never meet someone so....it's catch 22!

Sorry about the grocery store; that's annoying! Hope the cheese was good though!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread