Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Yes I would love to live in Scotland. I still can't believe my stepmom use to live there and now she lives here!

My mother in law is coming down for a visit. Going to be a lovely weekend with her. Haven't seen her since Christmas and that was a quick visit.

How about you guys?

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-08-2019, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Oh wow really? What part?

Aww that's lovely. Are you doing anything special?

Quiet weekend for me....brunch on Saturday.....apart from that no real plans. It's super hot here now; might go to the pool for a bit and will probably squeeze in a massage!
Old 03-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

very sweet you are looking forward to entertaining your mother inlaw aubie have a lovely time

Ekua pool and a message sounds pretty darn good

I'll be recouping here at home after a long 10 days of kids and grands. Probably be on FF a lot
Old 03-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Yay

Not long until the Easter holidays...can’t wait!
Old 03-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Vietnam here comes the mom and daughter team soon.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Yes really can’t wait! Think we’re going to do a cooking class as well!

So crazy hot here...over 37 degrees (100 F) and getting hotter!
Old 03-13-2019, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

That is like Texasbin the summer.... way too hot!

I ended up with Emily for a couple of days. She is insanely busy.... her new home decorating business is taking off.... they have their house on the market and are packing up and getting it ready to show( it has a few times already) and are trying to find a house to buy PLUS take care of. 7 month old that is now crawling everywhere!! Emily weighs less now than before she got pregnant. So I’m here doing the baby a lot..... not easy in a tiny house and being my age and getting up and down all day drive home Thursday after watching baby all morning( Emily’s office jobs have the desks coming Thursday.... I do baby till 11 then babysitter comes I leave Emily has to drive back and forth to nurse and get Margot down( won’t take bottle.... which I tried yesterday.... nursing babies hard for sitters!) then I go home Thursday then to Liz Friday cause she needs me while she does stuff..... anyway just a bit of my week. I am so grateful I can do this for now but it is a young woman’s job for sure!
Old 03-14-2019, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Podmom you are one incredible mum/granny!

I am giving a presentation to some of the parents next week; freaking out! I hate public speaking, especially with adults! It’s on communication and language development which is hard to make interesting! Ah!

Going to a National Park to go horse riding this weekend, can’t wait!
Old 03-16-2019, 04:10 AM
Elite Fan

Ekua you do the most interesting things! Yea public speaking is stressful. I’m sure you will do well and I’m sure you will be happy it’s over !! Good luck!

It was so warm here yesterday. The kids were so happy to be outside with no coats.... me too! Cooling off again but not freezing today. Spring is popping here. I hope we don’t get another April.... daffodils bending... heavy snow like last year.
Old 03-16-2019, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you! I’m freaking out about it already though!

Horse riding today was so much fun! Western Style! Then we did some wine tasting which is always fun!

Podmom fingers crossed the snow stays away!
Old 03-19-2019, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

Oh gosh I’ve been so busy at work and hosting my MIL that I kept forgetting to go in here. Just woke up and was like...oh shoot I haven’t been on in a week!!

Podmom I don’t knows how you do it! You are a super woman! Helping out your kids and grandchildren and still on !

Ohh good luck on your presentation Ekua!! I’m not good at public speaking too. But I’m sure you will be awesome!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-19-2019, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you! Dreading it though!! Nervous as hell!

Awww Aubie we missed you!

How was your weekend?
Old 03-20-2019, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Ekua Has the talk happened yet? I hope it is over...but if not remember almost everyone hates public speaking so most people just are glad it isn't them and are pretty forgiving. You will be awesome!!!

So girls a friend of mine is posting now on FF she introduced herself on the lurkers thread. She loves Roswell and we only recently found out we both did. She watched back in the day and just rewatched it because of the new show. That is how we found out we both watched it. She mentioned rewatching this obscure old show I would never have heard of....Roswell….I'm like are you kidding?! My favorite show ever! I told her about FF and here she is I know you will make her feel welcome
Old 03-20-2019, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

ahhh that is amazing Podmom!!! Thanks for bringing her on here!!!! I go over and say hello!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-21-2019, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

It was today! It was absolutely fine; worried for nothing as usual!! Happy it’s done though!!

Yay Podmom that’s great! Always lovely to have new people
Closed Thread   Post New Thread