Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2019, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Speaking of hard times, our vacation was pretty sad, because my hubby's aunt passed away.

She told me in April that she was cancer free!! I was so happy for her!

Our vacation plan was to relax and spend time with her, but by the time we got to her we were told she only had a few days!! The cancer came back full force!

We couldn't even say goodbye, she was already asleep. It was awful.

She hosted my bridal shower! She looked healthy. She just retired. Her kids were starting to have babies. Life is just so not fair!

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-16-2019, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

I’m so sorry to hear that Aubie. Thinking of you and your family.

Old 07-17-2019, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it was just so shocking. It happened way too fast. Cancer sucks.

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-17-2019, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Yes it’s awful, cruel and heartbreaking (my dad was only 57), and you drive yourself crazy
asking why ‘evil’ people never seem to get it, but I guess it’s just something you learn with live with...
Old 07-19-2019, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

Ugh Ekua! Your dad was way too young too!

Gosh, I kept saying how life just wasn't fair. She literally was the last person from all of my hubby's family to see die first. Some live such an unhealthy life style and still going!

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-19-2019, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Yup

And the hateful, evil people of this world never seem to succumb....
Old 07-22-2019, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Just awful. I always feel like they sold their souls to the devil and that's why they are living here way longer than they should.

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-23-2019, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

I’ve never thought of it like that before....makes sense.

On a happier note, my friend arrives in 2 days for our holiday in Thailand! So excited! Then we fly to Scotland together and I have 2 weeks at home!
Old 07-24-2019, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Yay!!!! That sounds amazing!!! I'm glad you have company when you fly back home!
Do you guys have any activities planned?

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Yes we have a few days in Bangkok before flying south to some of the islands! So excited; have so much I want to do in the city but trying to be calm and see how she gets over the jet lag, adjusts to the heat etc!
Old 07-26-2019, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Has she ever visited before?

Yeah an adjustment like that will be hard, but I'm sure her adrenaline to be with you will take over!

Well you guys enjoy your trip!! And stay safe!

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-27-2019, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

aubie I’m so so sorry to hear about your aunt death is hard especially when the people aren’t old. Cancer for sure sucks!

Have fun on your trip and at home Ekua sounds amazing!

Sorry to be so MIA .... I posted what I e been up to on the JOFs .... I got the bold wrong over there but I’m on my phone which is a pain!

I’ll post for reel stein in a few days when I get back home

Xxoo
Old 07-27-2019, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

aubie I’m so so sorry to hear about your aunt death is hard especially when the people aren’t old. Cancer for sure sucks!

Have fun on your trip and at home Ekua sounds amazing!

Sorry to be so MIA .... I posted what I e been up to on the JOFs .... I got the bold wrong over there but I’m on my phone which is a pain!

I’ll post for real in a few days when I get back home

Xxoo
Old 07-28-2019, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Glad all is well.

Please apply to Moderate the Roswell board if you are interested. You still have time. Details below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven85 (View Post)
Hi everyone!

We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you become a moderator here, you'll be joining a great community who'll provide you a support network and add to the fun of being a moderator. If you'd like to apply for this position and if you have any questions about the requirements, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board.

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on July 31st. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to Cátia.

Please don't use this thread as a “campaign thread” for someone you think should get the position, because we want everyone that's interested in the position to apply.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 07-28-2019, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Oh good it isn’t our board!! Thank you MODs..... you have been so faithful!! We love you