Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2019, 04:16 AM
Elite Fan

No thank you for taking the time

Yes we all need rest - this is the first lazy weekend I’ve had in months!!! I went to a gym class, did some reading, found a cute cafe that does smoothie bowls and drinks - so good! And watched Netflix. Tried to turn my brain off from work! For me it’s a struggle!
Old 06-23-2019, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Enjoy what is left of your weekend Ekua I saw your smoothie bowl on instagram.... looked delicious and healthy!

I’m waiting for Margot and Emily to wake up. It has been so nice to have so many days in a row with them

I’ll take my computer with me to the beach then I can post gifs I’m trying to make up for lost posting time when I have breaks.

aubie, Margarita,ML, keepsmiling if you pop in and lurkers
Old 06-25-2019, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

It was so yummy thank you!! Going to work my way through their menu, haha!!

Can’t wait for this week to be over - so busy! Reports are due, parent meetings next week, summer show rehearsals, stuff for international day to organise (every class picks a country to represent, the kids dress up and the parents supply food). We made the kids ‘passports’ and they go and visit all the different countries

Away this weekend for a birthday/leaving party. We rented a big villa with a pool by the beach - can’t wait!
Old 06-25-2019, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Hey I'm away again next week!

I am really taking advantage of the "slow time" here to finally take some time off.

It has been nuts!

I hope you guys are having nice weather at least! It's starting to feel like summer here again i think?

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-26-2019, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

aubie I'm glad you are getting some rest and fun while work is less crazy!!

Ekua Your weekend sounds amazing very cool!

It is summer for sure in my neck of the woods....I have had nice weather here in NJ the past few days
Old 06-27-2019, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Yes, we have been getting great weather! I hope it stays like this when I'm off next week! Boston was cold and rainy when we went. Bleh.

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-28-2019, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Bummer
Old 06-29-2019, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

Where are you going Aubie?

Having a relaxing pool weekend after a crazy stressful work week. So nice....doing nothing. No gym too. Oops!
Old 06-30-2019, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Just going to my hubby’s family this week and relaxing too.
The Boston trip was our only trip this year. Saving up for Philippines trip next June!!!!
Enjoy the weekend everyone!!
It’s Canada Day tomorrow so it’s a long weekend here.

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-01-2019, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

That sounds perfect Aubie Hope you get plenty of rest! Exciting about the Philippines next year! I’m aiming to go in April if all works out
Old 07-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Oh thanks so much Anna Lee!!!! 💕 I guess you got your nails done. What color?!
Old 07-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Oops sorry about that last post. I have been texting with my granddaughter Anna Lee she sent me pictures of little grace getting her nails done. Mommy and she and Grace went to the nail salon
Old 07-13-2019, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I love that.

Finally summer holidays!!!
Old 07-13-2019, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

summer really is now!

Podad and I have had some days at the beach house alone....riding our bikes some....riding some waves some and next up Emily and Margot coming I leave OC Monday morning to drive to PA to meet her at home. She the baby and I will have a pit stop there then I will drive in the back seat with the baby as we drive to OC.

So her hubbie will stay with his sister rnd Emily and Margot with us for a time. This is SO happy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just want to say....life is not just what we say here.....it has LOTS of hard stuff all the time....but here we relax
Old 07-14-2019, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yes finally. My friend arrives next week and we’ll travel around here a bit before I go home for two weeks.

Sounds lovely Podmom, enjoy!

Aww yes things are not always as perfect as our Instagram etc makes it seem, but here I think we also support through the hard times - I think at times it’s good to just share
Closed Thread   Post New Thread