Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2019, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

I want to go back to Canada! I liked it a lot
Old 06-07-2019, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Ohhh i love apartments that look like the picture i posted!

That's a hotel in california, and I remember staying in something similar and loved it. We don't have many of these here in Toronto...it's too cold to have open hallways like that.

I'm away all week next week, so i already told the group. I need this vacation soooo bad. I am crawling to the finish line today.

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-07-2019, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Awww. Hope you have an amazing time!!! You're going to Boston right?

Yeah Thailand is either very hot, or hot and wet and humid. That's it. Rainy season has started - huge thunderstorm today. Two of my kids cried they were so scared! To be fair the thunder was so incredibly loud I jumped!
Old 06-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Yes, going to Boston for a week. I hope we get good weather!

Awwww oh no, the poor little ones. yeah I remember having really bad storms in Philippines. Well stay dry and cool!!!

Talk in a week!

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-09-2019, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Have the most amazing time!! Relax!
Old 06-10-2019, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Aubie have fun.... get some rest too!!!! xxxooo

So it is SO busy to be in Disney!!! Up at like 5 to prepare to walk and run to wait in lines and sweat .... a lot ...... but the rides and shows are SO awesome .... food great ..... and there are priceless moments watching the kids faces and their happy excited reactions. The Avatar ride is amazing( that one is the hardest to get because it is SO popular.... that is why we had to get moving by 6 to crowd in line before the park opens) if you don’t do that it is over a two hour wait in line ) so thankful podad and I are in shape enough to do all this walking running in the heat...... I’ve got to be in training so I might be able to keep up with a Emily’s family when I’m like 70 :0 God willing.... time will tell but grateful for this experience. But this is a “working” vacation !!
Old 06-11-2019, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

Glad you’re having a wonderful, if tiring, holiday Podmom! Disney is such a magical place for little ones!! Cute pictures too
Old 06-18-2019, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Ekua I have so many awesome pictures it took some real self control not to post more on FB
Old 06-20-2019, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

Awww yeah I can imagine!

Only 3 weeks of school to go....I can’t wait. Parents are driving me mad Being so ridiculous.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

Parents .... I can imagine ..... ugg..... baby up
Old 06-20-2019, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

I'm back!!! Vacation was alright, lots of driving. Drove to Boston for the first time! Well, not me, just my hubby. Took about 8 hours with one stop!

But it doesn't sound as tiring as Disney though!! Glad your able to do all of that with your grandkids Podmom! That's going to be great memories!

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-20-2019, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome back aubie yea driving gets old ! Boston has so much history. I went once but was maybe 22.... I remember nothing. What was one of the best things you did?

I’m now in DC with Emily and Margot( she just started walking.... young at 10 now 11 months... No rest yet after the Disney “vacation”! I’m headed to OC when I get back home from here then I’ll get rest I hope.

Hope you are surviving the parents Ekua
Old 06-20-2019, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Ekua some memories/ thoughts on special times on Jason’s board.

1. on 9/11 many of us were here on the board. We were especially concerned about and checking in on those of us that lived in NYC at the time. Jen ie Dreamer Forever , BehryNice and a few others it was a day etched in all of our minds and hearts forever and part of it was spent here with our online community. There was much posting for weeks and months concerning the horror and the heroes of that time. The Roswell stars made some kind of public statement regarding it as I recall.

2. On a much lighter note the fans all ( and there were many fans here back in the day..... often many people posting at once..... or as “at once” as dial up can be ) had tons of fun discussing the episodes as soon as they were done and on and on until the next week. People from all around the world met on the Roswell board and on the stars different boards. Very cool to get to know people from different countries. It still is!

3. Meeting each other at several fab events and movie premieres. Great to meet in RL !

4. Some of us have stayed on for 20 years now . Why? Because we have through fan forum developed genuine friendships.... we have welcomed wonderful new friends from around the world and just enjoy a little escape and camaraderie and sharing our interests and lives. Thanks Fan Forum!!!!
Old 06-22-2019, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you Podmom!

I’m okay, parents being ridiculous. Forgetting it’s ‘normal’ for 4 year olds to bump into things, trip, fight over toys etc.

Glad you had a good trip Aubie!
Old 06-22-2019, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

You’re welcome Ekua that’s it for me. Maybe ML or a lurker that is from back then will chime in thanks for being our MOD and hassling with this

Some Parents today

On my last day here with Emily and baby Margot. I will miss them . But getting a break will be nice too!