Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

aubie thanks I am "such a mom" at this point I can't help it...I try to "not" a lot with my girls when I need to but it is hard

ML You deserve a huge raise!!!! I'm glad you will be getting a break from working soon. You can fool with us here more

Ekua I meant every word. I so hope you find a nice guy this year....a BF for you and Jason coming out of hiding...come on 2017

Old 04-16-2017, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Aww thank you MyrnaLynne and Podmom. You're so sweet. I really hope so too!! I can't wait to to be done with studying then hopefully get a holiday someplace hot!

Hope things work out with your job MyrnaLynne
Old 04-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Oh I'm glad to hear they are keeping you on ML!

And hugs all around for Ekua!!

Luckily it's internet hug because I'm sick! I was sick for my bday gathering this weekend and it was soooo nice out too!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-17-2017, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Aww you guys are just amazing.

Oh no Aubie sorry that sucks! I hope you're feeling better?! Did you have Easter chocolate?
Old 04-18-2017, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I'm not a fan of chocolate (ahh i know!) but my hubby is, so he bought himself 3 easter eggs!! I was suppose to buy it for him, but I couldn't move this weekend!

How's everyone's week going so far?

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-18-2017, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Sorry you were sick over Easter aubie. My late brother-in-law was the only other person I ever heard of who didn't like chocolate!

'Dancing with the Stars' Disney night was SO much fun - A lot of Disney magic (product placement) and silliness and they really spared no expense on lavish production numbers, special effects (Disney animation creatures walking across the screen), Disney characters in costumes, etc. And they got rid of the last of the 4 really bad dancing folks (I had put X’s next to their names the first night, when I made my list of who was on the show – lol) so all that are left are the pretty good ones or nice people. The Bachelor fellow is surprisingly likable – wonder if he was hoping to launch an acting career by doing that show (I have no idea why anybody would do that show, never mind multiple times - none of those people is actually 'looking for love' I don't think). Money and fame, I suppose. Bull riding boy (who was paralyzed a year ago, and now dancing) and baseball guy (just won world series for the cubs and retired) are pretty nice. I think one of the three black folks might win – gymnastic girl, girl group girl, or charming football guy. Time will tell. It’s a lot of fun.

I went and posed for the department group photo today - I never go to that, but since this is my last year, figure they ought to have me in a picture for posterity. It's so weird know that 'this is it' - end of the year seems miles away (winter will be back - we've barely warmed up for Spring yet here ) and also a really short time away!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I've obviously never seen Dancing with the Stars USA (kinda weird as pretty much every other US show is shown over here) but feel like I could talk about it!

Yeah this year is going too fast!!!!
Old 04-18-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Helloooo everyone

Old 04-19-2017, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Hi Lisa!!

Ohh I may have enjoyed the DWTS episode then! I love Disney!!

Oh ML the work group picture taking was such a heart wrenching story! Do you like your coworkers? Are you still going to stay in touch with them when you leave this year?

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-19-2017, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Sara Michelle Geller has a new cook book out. Her and her husband created the food company Foodsters. They have a youtube channel. It would be awesome to get Jason on as a guest because he loves to cook!

Lets Tweet Jason's wife Kadee Strickland and get on it. After all Sara is the reason why they met.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7...YJawt_buQYIAPA
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-20-2017, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Thanks for sharing Erin!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-20-2017, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Great idea! Jason and Sarah Michelle Gellar worked together on Buffy and on the Grudge and he'd be great on that show!

Sorry aubie not that sad a story, I've always been sort of 'an Army of one' working by myself, as I have sort of an odd hybrid job, working for my boss and doing the medical journal (for outside publisher); not really that close to anybody here, doubt anyone will even notice when I'm gone!

Oh Ekua thanks to you, I could show off my 'knowledge' of Thailand today - officemate was working with young student doctor/researcher from Thailand (on a project about dialysis) and I said (that you told me) the Thais have a huge sweet tooth, and eat enormous amounts of sugar/very sweet food, and Thai gal said part of the country loves sweets (and has a lot of diabetes) and another part of the country likes salty food (and has a lot of high blood pressure). Officemate (who knows nothing about anything - probably didn't know Thailand had different regions - probably didn't now where Thailand WAS) found these regional differences in Thailand in diet (and illnesses) really interesting, and said the student should bring that up in her presentation/paper she's writing/talk she's giving.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-20-2017, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Oh MyrnaLynne I love that!! So awesome stuff on a message board came up at your work! Brilliant.

I am back in school and exhausted. Older kids are tough as they know more than I do! Their maths! I gotta study it!
Old 04-20-2017, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm afraid 3rd grade might know more math than me at this point for that horror Ekua just study the lesson plan and fake it

Oh I hope he gets on Sara's cooking show ..I'll tweet...let me know the address or whatever.

Once the shock is over ML I think you'll love retirement. You are smart and interested in lots of stuff...it will be good cool about your new found Thailand knowledge

Lisa
Old 04-21-2017, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Aww ML the army of one! That's kinda cool too, being able to not be bothered by pesky coworkers! I'm sure they'll notice your absence!

i can't seem to find SMG on twitter...does she have twitter?

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread