Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Ekua sorry to hear that your moms dad? Boy life can really gang up on us sometimes....then it calms down. I know your plate is way full now. I'm so glad you still find time for us...thanks!...and that you have our "wee" little world to take a few moments to unwind with. Frivolous pix of a handsome guy and his sweet family is therapeutic.

aubie I got a laugh out of and am loving that you gave Ekua's latest admirer the name "texter" if by some quirk of fate he becomes "the" one we will forever have a cute/funny name for him But in the meantime that's his name
Old 04-09-2017, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Yes my mum's dad. He died yesterday morning...yeah it's been a bit of an awful year considering but i hope things start to get better soon....and in the grand scheme of things I know things aren't that bad at all....

Not heard from the texter for a few days...he knows i'm outta the city for a bit though. But I haven't messaged him either...so maybe I should!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Oh Ekua!!! I'm so sorry to hear. My condolences to your family.

Let texter have a break, he'll understand!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-11-2017, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you Aubie.

Yeah I hope so!! Another guy I haven't heard from in a while is texting again. I want to give him a second date but i'm so busy with school and everything. It's exhausting...

I just want to jump on a plane and go somewhere hot and sunny!
Old 04-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Is this the court daddy?

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-12-2017, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear that, Ekua!

And ugh dating is the worst, it's so tiring and confusing

Aubrey you need to visit the Roswell board soon, what the heck

Old 04-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you Lisa

No Aubie not the daddy Another guy. I thought him a little boring on our dinner date but maybe he was nervous....I guess no harm in another one.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

I'd give kinda boring guy another shot
Old 04-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Oh right boring guy! I'm liking these nicknames for them.

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Me too

I'm pretty sure baby daddy/lousy texter guy is out of the picture...right?

We know you're tired Ekua but you need to date these guys for the good of us all so we can vicariously live through your dating world
Old 04-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

lousy texted/baby daddy...boring guy. I love it!!

I wish dating was easier. It's so awkward.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

It is not that I can remember that far back but I can imagine I hope you find a guy that likes to travel at least half as much as you do

BTW you have had a really hard year. Ekua... plus you are doing the school /work thing while supporting your mom.... and you are doing amazingly well . Don't down play it. Yea you aren't living in the 3rd world and we all need to remember that every day if we can...to give us healthy perspective.... but loosing a parent is way up on the hard list and now your grandfather. I'm proud of you !!!!
Old 04-13-2017, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

That is such a lovely message for Ekua, podmom!!! You are such a mom!!! I love it.

And yeah Ekua, have you ever met anyone during your travels that you share the same love of travelling?

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Aww Podmom thank you....your making me teary

Aubie I met lots of great people....all women though!
Old 04-14-2017, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Oh [b]Ekua[/] so sorry about your grandpa! It has been a heck of a year for you - so much going on, and trying to date too. Dating really is stinky, until you find somebody nice! We really like MLette's new fellow John so much! He is just the sweetest, nicest guy.

Lol 'boring guy' 'baby daddy'

Looks like they will keep me on until the end of the year (in some capacity) but somebody at the publishing company is going to take over running my medical journal in June, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing after that. Sort of works out, I was going to retire in April anyway, now I'll just be doing it a bit sooner (or a lot sooner, if Mrs Boss decides to give me the heave-ho). sigh.

Meanwhile Mrs Boss put in my annual performance review so - who knows, until they fire me, maybe I'll get a raise!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread