Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2017, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Thanks again podmom!! You're the best!!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

aubie cool being here at the same time right back at ya
Old 04-03-2017, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I am so happy it's the Easter holidays!! So exhausted of 6 day work weeks and constant planning, laminating and creating games etc. Then spending my Saturdays dealing with idiot customers and drunk people who think they're hilarious when they come to the store to buy cigarettes.

Only a paper to write and some planning to do but holidays.....!!!!

I had a date the other night! Cute sweet guy who texts me every day....which is sweet but a little annoying (see, i'm so awful, never happy!). But potential for a second date. Although I hate the awkward question about parents now - I don't ever talk about my dad (not good I know but....it's how i'm dealing right now) so having to explain it to a stranger is difficult. And a real mood killer.

Wow....lots of random thoughts there!
Ekua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Hey guys!

Ahh Ekua, how is this guy other than being too sweet? Don't worry I understand how that can be

So today me and bf (well yesterday) on a condo and got second place Annoying because the person who outbit us paid $11,000 more and the unit is NOT worth it. So BYE.

Lxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Aww yay Ekua for a new date!! texting too much is annoying but im sure he is just super excited!! That's good! As for the convos that is pretty sad. I wouldn't know what to do. I probably would just leave. So hard.

Ahhhh Lisa what the heck!!!? You still haven't gotten a place?! That is annoying!! Im so glad i didn't have to go on a bidding war with ours! We axtually got the house for cheaper because no one else wanted it.

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Oh no Lisa I'm sorry that's so annoying! The price of houses these days are crazy! I hope you get something soon! Fingers crossed!

Yeah texting a lot is not something to moan about. I'm just being annoying!

Yeah Aubie it's hard. Like obviously the conversation about my dad is going to arise....I just hate the awkwardness...
Old 04-06-2017, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Yeah apparently my tiny townhouse is worth way more now than what we paid for it!! I can't imagine people paying more than what we paid for our place. I thought it was expensive back then so I cant imagine what it is now!!

Has his texting subsided?

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-06-2017, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

The prices keep getting worse On Tuesday we went and saw this amazing unit in the distillery distract and I want it so bad...but it's listed at 499 and I suspect it might go for 600

Lxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Hi girls...been a bit MIA at grandkids and other life stuff.

I'm exciting to pop on here and see another guy in the mix Ekua I'm glad you are giving him another chance. Seems guys are damned if they do and damned if they don't....they either text too little or too much I have 2 thoughts on the hard issue of talking about dad.... say it very briefly and say it is too hard to talk about yet.... that brief disclosure will be obviously sad but could be instructive about how the particular man responds.... it is a bit of a test of his sensitivity and people skills.

Now speaking of sensitivity....mine is under scrutiny since I couldn't help myself from posting a very naughty kitty cat post just now.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
Old 04-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Very glad Ekua of the new fellow. Yes, PodMom is right - guys either text too much or you never hear a word - they can't win! I like her advice on the Dad subject too - just say you lost him recently and it's still hard to talk about - which is true. Shouldn't be that big of a downer. Poor you, having to do school stuff all work, and deal with stupid customers at the business on weekends. You are working so hard! Glad you are getting Easter holidays.

Lisa sorry the real estate market is so viciously competitive (and expensive) around you. Househunting is stressful enough without that (although "Househunters" is one of my fave HGTV show). But as aubie said, for us homeowners, it's great, because our places are worth so much more (and will sell so fast).

I might be getting laid off from my job (sudden news yesterday - on my birthday no less) so we may have to sell our house sooner than planned, to get the big windfall of retirement money.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Thank you ladies

I know i'm awful...if a guy doesn't text I get annoyed but if he texts too much I get annoyed...I seriously need to chill and appreciate it!

So sorry MyranLynne about your job - that's so awful. I hope everything works out for you and it doesn't end up being a whole big mess.

It's so shocking how expensive houses are....for the price of a 1 bedroom flat in London you could get a 3 bedroom house on the beach in Florida. How can anyone get on the property ladder when it's ridiculously expensive to get started.....
Old 04-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

I know...house prices are so high as is college tuition and pretty much everything

I hope you find a place that works for you Lisa

I feel for the next generaton...my grandkids..what in the world will things be like
Old 04-07-2017, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I keep thinking house prices have to come down eventually....wishful!

Almost the weekend. another few days of work and writing and planning...such fun! I miss my life in Bangkok
Old 04-07-2017, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Oh ML, I'm so sorry to hear about your work. And on your birthday. Couldnt they have at least waited to tell you the day after? Boo. well i wish you well and i too hope that everything works well!

Any second date with texter this weekend Ekua?

I'm celebrating my bday tomorrow night

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Oh fun Aubie! Hope you enjoy your day and the movie!

No, no date this weekend. I'm at my mums (around 90 mins from my flat) for a bit during the holidays. My grandad is in a hospice type place....receiving 'end of life care,' so staying around home right now.
Reply   Post New Thread