Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2015, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

MyranLynne I only go for fun! It's just a group of girls skating and having little competitions among ourselves! Like a relay race or something...Hehe there's no violence involved!

I've only been a few times so just learning. It's lots of fun and a great workout!
Old 05-27-2015, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So no body-checking yet?? Those things scare me

Really pleased with myself this morning, I put just the right amount of water in my instant oatmeal. It only happens once ever couple weeks.

Old 05-28-2015, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

No It's literally 7 or 8 girls who skate around a big hall They're talking about trying to organise a basketball night but i'm like 5"1; pretty sure i'd suck!!

I used to play trombone in my high school band...
Old 05-28-2015, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

That's so cool! My grandfather played trombone and he was really good - they had him play in a Veteran's band, and he wasn't even a Veteran. My brother took it up too (after the brief unfortunate accordion attempt) but he wasn't very musical.

Oh I hope the rumors I just heard of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting a divorce (just around their 10th anniversary) aren't true! They are such a lovely couple and their (3) kids are so cute! But I think he is a gambler, and he probably isn't the perfect husband (might be a big jerk, who knows?). His parents are divorced and I think his Dad was addicted to something or other (drugs, drink, gambling too?)

So sad!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-28-2015, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I THINK I've heard he's a bit of a butthead, so I hope it's not true I really like Jennifer Garner! And their kids are super cute.

Old 05-28-2015, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Yes why can't he be more like his pal Matt Damon?

I'm glad you aren't doing the violent fighting rollerderby Ekua
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 05-29-2015 at 10:39 AM
Old 06-01-2015, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

I'm probably the least likely person to do a violent sport I'm not very confrontational! Although at times I probably need to be!

I read the rumours about Ben and Jennifer and also hope it's not true. I've always liked him, and think he coms across as a pretty nice person in his interviews. But I guess you never really know. I hope it's just the usual tabloid speculation. You know the trashy magazines...they haven't been spotted together in a few months and in the last picture they weren't smiling so you know, in tabloid world that's a divorce....

But maybe there's no smoke without fire...
Old 06-01-2015, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyrnaLynne (View Post)
. I am just a big happy kid at these type of things! Oh look, Mario and Luigi! (They had a bunch of cartoon characters in the parade for some reason, I guess to amuse the kids). Oh, look, horses! (squeal!)
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mom was a buzz kill Mine too.... at least mine wasn't negative about all the things I joined...but she next to never went to see me and for sure didn't take any pics or movies they had a little movie camera cause there are movies my father took of my brother playing football and of this huge storm we had but nothing of me in the choir..or twirling or being lead in the senior play....nada

I got to ride on several floats too.....even was on one in the Miss America parade in Atlantic City...any pics...nope.

Maybe that is why I drug our giant camcorder around to everything my kids did and every vacation...I might have their whole life on film uhoh once again I am thinking I have to get those tapes moved onto DVDs

Maybe someday we'll catch a parade together...it can be on our bucket list
Old 06-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Monday everyone

And by that, I mean MONDAY STINKS

Old 06-02-2015, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Tuesday isn't much better!

The tree men came to trim my trees back, so I had to come home from work over lunch to supervise/show them what I wanted cut back (and to watch them up in the giant tree). Those guys are Ninjas! They didn't even bring big ladders, just ropes and short ladders and I watched this guy rappel up the tree to the broken branch hanging off another branch that's been driving me nuts for a year almost! He went up so high, just on a rope - I was so nervous until he got back down again! The other two trees aren't that scary, because they have more branches and they aren't as high. Wow, that's a scary job!

When they finish, I need to go back. Although I worked 4 hours at home over the weekend (I'm not getting paid for), so I figured it was okay to duck out and watch the tree men today, and Mr ML needed to sleep.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

the Tree men. I just picture little men climbing your tree like a circus now Myrnalynne!

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

too bad about possible butt head and Jennifer might be through

good thing I had visions of little Ekua playing trombone to help me through that fame couple sadness
Old 06-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the little tree men comment is cracking me up, aubrey

ML - were they like the tree men from Mockingjay part 1?

Podmom how are you??

Old 06-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
too bad about possible butt head and Jennifer might be through

good thing I had visions of little Ekua playing trombone to help me through that fame couple sadness
Aww I was such a geeky kid. The trombone was almost as big as I was, haha!!

Sucky days indeed!. So last night I realised for the past month that i've been living in my new flat (apartment), i've been checking the wrong mail box. My room is 2615, and i've been checking 2516. The lock on that box is broken so I just told myself i'd tell someone to fix it eventually...not realising it wasn't even my box! So I've given away a whole bunch of bills, figuring they were the previous tenants and paid an internet bill that wasn't even mine!!! And I stupidly threw it away so can't even go to the other room to explain. Luckily I gave all the bills and statements to the concierge so hopefully he/she will get them back!
Old 06-03-2015, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

Oh that stinks Ekua I hope you find all your mail.

Mini I'm struggling emotionally and physically but I knew it would be way hard and I knew my mother would not handle it well. I woke up to seeing mom had called my cell at 4:13am and left a voicemail ....not intentionally but the phone was off the hook....so I hear her pathetically asking the male aid to get her up and put her shoes on first etc . She was like that here....would wake me up at all hours...not because she has dementia ( she doesn't) but because she is run by her anxiety and unfortunately is innately immature and selfish. I'm so glad I didn't wake up with that call. I will be going there after I stop fooling around here and see her....style her hair because she gets a shower today then I am off to my daughters and grandkids for the rest of the day( that is my therapy) and staying the night ( her hubbie out of town) this is why I had to finally put mom in a nursing home....so I could finally after years of this mom care...have some freedom and a life of my own..... not that I'm free that is for sure but I at least can spend the night!

That may be way more than you wanted to know