Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2017, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

I heard about it somehow thanks for posting it that poor nanny might not have a job now the best part was when the kid in the walker thing came in

Our Ekua has been a bit MIA she might have lots of school stuff. We miss you love and wish you the best of grades
Old 03-15-2017, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Oh that's not the nanny, that's his Asian wife and kids! He's some big expert and the kids came toddling into his office while he was being interviewed. It went super viral!

I love Little Mermaid too. I think it has some of the best Disney songs ever.

Looking forward to new 'Beauty and the Beast' coming out Friday - I bet it will be mobbed. I want to go with Mlette and maybe Barbara, perfect girl's day/night out thing to do while Mr ML is away
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

uh oh I assumed when I used to go to DC to see Anna Lee when they lived there remember when I took her to the park it was always me and the nannies? I'm just used to thinking nanny. It really was cute.

I agree about the Little Mermaid music. I love it!!!!

That sounds like a really fun girls night out!!

If you move you won't have ice but will miss the family. Tough call
Old 03-16-2017, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Podmom, I also thought she was a nanny at first and thought she would be fired.

There was apparently this whole war on twitter with people saying it was racist for people to say that. But even I thought it and I'm Filipino and my mom use to also be a nanny!

If I saw the kids clearer, I would have known they were half, then yeah i would have thought that was his wife. The kids are adorable!!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Oh I'm glad I didn't know about the twitter war but like you say it was an honest mistake

I saw the whole family in a snipit on TV this morning...and the kids were being fidgety there too. Little kids could care less if they are on TV

That boy in the walker barging through the door was by far the funniest part thank you cute little boy for that laugh

look at him cruising in

Old 03-16-2017, 02:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

It's hilarious!!! I love how the kids just barged in! And impressed the dad managed to keep a straight face! And the mum running in all frantic! So funny. The dad said the girl was having 'a hippity hoppy kind of day.' Love it!

Sorry been crazy busy these past 2 weeks! Pretty much had full responsibility with the Primary 2 class I'm with at the moment. It's been great but hectic! Seem to have spent my evenings making resources, games and laminating!! Kids are very sweet though apart from one very challenging boy! (spitting, hitting, throwing pots of pencils at me and the kids). But last day with them tomorrow, a few weeks off then 6 weeks with a Primary 6 class which is going to be tough!
Ekua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I know you will do great just like you did with this bunch. One naughty kid isn't too bad.

I'm proud of you
Old 03-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Sorry I haven't been posting here the past few days! I've been sick

Lxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Sorry I haven't been posting here the past few days! I've been sick
Ahhhh sorry hope you are on the mend.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

oh no your sick Lisa!? Feel better!!!

And no worries Ekua, I can't imagine what you have to do to entertain kids all day.
Yesterday I went over to my cousin's house and she had like 4 children under 8 years old running around her house! I was like...omg were we like this when we were kids?!?!?

Podmom that stroller coming in was the BEST!! Me and my hubby have watched this now, over and over and over!!

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Oh no hope you're feeling better for the weekend Lisa!

Aubie yeah but I need to teach as well as entertain! Sometimes it's not so easy to make grammar fun and active learning.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

Love that
Old 03-20-2017, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I think 3 day weekends should be a mandatory thing......

Just my little thought for the day!
Old 03-20-2017, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

If the economy can hack that I am WAY for that...we need to get kids out of school for another day and I am for that too....school is very stressful for kids from k _12 !
Old 03-21-2017, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

I thought that father was kind of mean, shoving the kid out of the way when she came in. Somebody did a 'response' video, if it were a woman giving the interview, how she'd handle it (much better!)

Sorry you've been sick Lxury and sorry you have a rotten kid in your class Ekua that makes it difficult. Maybe bad kid needs a hug?

Well, Dancing with the Star is back. Mlette came over and watching it with me. I didn't think much of the lineup - that Charo is INSANE! She was screaming and when they gave her a bad score, they had to hold her back from clawing the judges' eyes out! Plus she's has so much work done, her nose is like two slits (she's like 76 years old - and runs 3 miles a day supposedly - lot of energy!) Scary

But, oooh, that bull riding boy, Bonner Bolton (what a soap opera/romance novel name!) - he was muy caliente. Football fellow was a good dancer too. I thought the old baseball guy would be terrible but he was surprisingly light on his feet/wasn't terrible. Chris Kattan the (old) comedian was about as bad as I expected him to be. And I hate the Bachellor show, never watch it, but the Bachelor guy on there looks like he might be an okay guy, willing to work hard and learn how to dance.

But Mr ML was the funniest - I guess he was watching it down in FL at my Dad's, and he kept calling me up, to discuss every dance, and who was good and who was bad! He has NEVER watched DWTS, but I guess he's starved for amusement down there. He must have called me 10 times. It was hilarious.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread