Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

i like Katherine H. I think she's a good actress. I just wished she didn't have that bad rep she had when she got so famous. She totally ruined her career. From her vlogs, she seems to be having a good life and her kids are freaking adorable.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yea KH was young when she got all opinionated in a pushy way. She probably learned from that. SHe is a good actress.

ML I don't know how you missed that R&J movie back in the day. You might want to check it out some day. I thought that too a few posts back about the "over the river" song That would have been weird if KH and KDee were in a show together...a little awkward but hey everyone is doing well.

So I'm fooling around here for a bit before leaving. I have to drive 4 other women to the Baltimore airport. I could live without that responsibility but I'm the one with a van. Oh well praying all ages smoothly. I haven't flown for years..not looking forward to all the brew haha but it will be nice to not have to cook for a few days
Old 02-22-2017, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

No MyrnaLynne KH replaced KaDee. It was her role first KaDee filmed the pilot and then they decided to change her with KH.

Hope you have a lovely trip Podmom and it all goes well!
Old 02-23-2017, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Ohh podmom have a good trip!
What's in Baltimore?

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-23-2017, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

I think an event with her church...

Yay nearly Friday!! I'm going to the theatre and have a spa day! Fun things!
Old 02-25-2017, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Oh ok.

Sounds like a lovely weekend ahead for you Ekua.

When you say spa, what is it exactly that you have done?

Is it like a place where you can go to a hot tub or steam room to relax and then get a massage? or is it just a massage?

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

I'm back

I drove to the Baltimore airport and then we flew to Atlanta for my denomination's annual leadership training conference. I had never been to one before. Our church sent 5 of us and one of us was a coordinator for the north east contingent.I was conflicted about going ( stupidly) but it was a really great event. Over 350 women from all over the country and even some from South America. There were large group gatherings with gifted speakers and music and prayer and workshops for different types of training. It was inspiring and on the drive back ( we had some real turbulence on the plane since a cold front was moving through) it poured rain while we were bussed to long term parking. I got soaked ...I mean totally soaked getting to the car. Thunder lightening wind it was a mess. As we drove away ( and I was nervous being the driver and responsible for all those women .... 3 of them young mothers) there was a HUGE double rainbow that we drove towards and it lasted over half an hour. It didn't disappear till I got to the part of the (big highway driving ...tunnel bridge big city stuff I had never driven before) drive that I was familiar with. It felt like a gift that rainbow

There is a pic on my FB pg of me and the women I drove
Old 02-27-2017, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

oh that sounds like a nice event podmom.
sorry though about the turbulence and weather and getting soaked!
but at least you guys got to see a double rainbow!
I also get scared driving people around and feeling responsible for their lives.
Especially when my nephew gets in, I feel like I'm super extra careful when he drives with me.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-27-2017, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks aubie....Me too when I have to drive the grandkids. Big responsibility
Old 02-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Happy it all went well Podmom and you enjoyed it. The rainbow sounds sounds lovely! They're so pretty and it's amazing how they happen I think.

Aubie the spa was in a hotel, so had a pool and stream room etc. We also got back massages which were amazing, and then had dinner!

I went to the theatre to see a play with my mum which was really good...then more dinner out...ended up going for Mexican food and cocktails on Friday and to see my friends boyfriend sing in a pub....very busy weekend! Had to sit up half the night working...oops!
Old 02-28-2017, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

ohhh i love those types of spa days. they are so expensive though. i wish i could to them often, but i just go get massages instead. which is good, but the whole relaxing before the massage part is just extra nice.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-28-2017, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

So girls I am 63 and have never had a massage a friend gave me one a couple years ago and I need to go get it. The thought of some stranger rubbing my "fat" old skin is troubling but I know once I commit and am there I think I will like it

Thank you Ekua about my trip and you understanding about the rainbow

Old 03-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

OMG!! it is the best feeling in the world! It relaxes all your muscles!!

podmom! rubbing fat old skin! what the heck? so silly.
You have to go!! It feels soooo nice after!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-03-2017, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Podmom you have to go! They're amazing. When I lived in Thailand I would go at least 2 times a month for full body, and sometimes once a week for a foot massage!

So very relaxing and yes, you feel amazing after

And Aubie's right, don't be silly! I'm sure massage therapists have seen it all!
Old 03-03-2017, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Podmom you have to go! They're amazing. When I lived in Thailand I would go at least 2 times a month for full body, and sometimes once a week for a foot massage!

So very relaxing and yes, you feel amazing after

And Aubie's right, don't be silly! I'm sure massage therapists have seen it all!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread