Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Total Fan

PODMOM........you just made my day........ fantastic picture of M & L
keepsmiling7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad

the way Shiri is looking at him in those gifs makes me think there will always be a tiny bit of her that has a crush on Jason after all their kissing and hugging at such a young age.... how could you not have a wee tug of the heart
Old 07-13-2014, 06:03 AM
Total Fan

PODMOM........I always thought how could Shiri keep from having a crush on Jason during that time? Of course KH was right there on the scene protecting her property.....so that took care of any crushes.
keepsmiling7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

I know thank goodness he ended up with KaDee!
Old 07-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Jason looks kinda tanned in those photos, maybe he's been hitting the beach. Suits him.

Well, how could you not have a crush on him, he is ever so beautiful

Did he date Katherine H during the show? I really can't imagine them as a couple! (Didn't they get engaged?).
Ekua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

I can't remember them being engaged? ML do you remember?

Most of us didn't get them. Mostly if I recall we thought she was too big for him They just didn't seem to fit. Of course we would have been all into he and Shiri
Old 07-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

I thought they only got together the last season of the show, or maybe end of second season? No, I don't think they were engaged. Glad they both found their ideal mates!

Thanks for the beautiful photos of Jason and Shiri! Cutest couple EVER! Even if they were only a couple in our dreams! I do think when the girls went on the show and saw Jason, they thought he was pretty gorgeous. Who wouldn't? (He IS gorgeous).
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

YEs there were comments from the people he worked with about his good looks I remember one producer or some kind of behind the scenes person saying something to the effect of " when we are on set we get to see Jason Behr" He probably is too pretty for Hollywood ironically
Old 07-20-2014, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

This is a write up in Variety that has lots of quotes from the panel just in case anyone want's to see it

> ‘Roswell’ Reunion: Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr and Jason Katims Reminisce at ATX TV Festival | Variety
Old 07-21-2014, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, PodMom, it's true, the cast was all so young and just starting out, although Jason and Shiri had both acted since they were kids. I saw something Shiri was in when she was young, and she was already a fantastic actress.

True about being too handsome (although it hasn't stood in the way of Ian Somerhalder, I don't think); Peter Gallagher had that problem I think, when he was young (ridiculously good looking; played Sky Masterson in Guys and Dolls on Broadway) but with time, he played great character roles like the Dad, Sandy Cohen, on 'The O.C.'
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-22-2014, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you podmom

Well Jason is ridiculously good looking but he also seems to be extremely picky when it comes to his work! Maybe that's his issue maybe he's just not that serious about having a career
Old 07-23-2014, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe but statistics are dismal for actors getting jobs. He might just be a sad statistic one of many.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

He had so much bright promise. I wish we knew what the story was, but of course he's too secretive and private to know.

It's true, it's a very hard business and only a tiny fractional amount of actors in any year work enough to make a living at it.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-24-2014, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

I know I wish we knew what he gets up too on a daily basis! A few years ago when KaDee was asked who inspired her personally, she said Jason because of his 'great artistic soul,' and something about how he works and the place he works from etc. That made me think he must be involved with something.....
Old 07-24-2014, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe she said that when he was working on one of the failed pilots or some other acting thing we don't know about. I still have hope