Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2020, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

It's hard for me to see Tim with a new truck ... maybe a new used truck. If it's damaged beyond affordable repair (or a least beyond his ability to repair it), I think he'd buy a new similarly beat up truck and let his old one just sit in the driveway.

WWRD if someone offered to buy the Riggins house as is (so they can tear it down and rebuild something better). Would they sell for the money and have to find a new home or turn down the offer because they just can't part with the memories?
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't think they have a ton of great memories there so I think they'd take the money and find a new place. Go buy Tim's land.

WWRD if he won the lottery?
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I have absolutely no idea other than throw a huge party to celebrate. Tim never seemed (at least to me) to have great ambitions (other than finding land and building a house). Its hard to say - maybe throw some money into the house, help out his brother and friends if they needed something. That's all I've got.

WWRD if he met someone famous that he idolized (an actor/actress, an athlete??) Would he play it cool and not approach or would he go up and introduce himself and get a photo???

Last edited by DaisyGirl14; 03-01-2020 at 05:22 PM
Old 03-01-2020, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Part of the problem with playing these scenarios is I often default to what Taylor would do because Tim embodied so much of Taylor....and I know how Taylor approached meeting his idol. He initially let him walk past him and then told himself not to be stupid and stop him and he yelled after him and was a total fan and told him how much he meant to him. I could imagine Tim doing the same.

Tim is forced to choose between not having sex or beer for the rest of his life. WWRD?
Old 03-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

He'd give up beer ... I know it would probably be harder for him to do that compared to other people (he does love his beer), but he'd never give up sex.

If Tim had a cell phone, what apps would he have on it???
Old 03-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He always has hard liquor...but I agree with you.

This, again, I want to lean towards a Taylor answer here, but I'll refrain (though he does play candy crush or did).

Tim would have:
-ESPN app
-Fantasy Football app of some kind
-Some random fishing app
-I don't think he'd have Facebook/Twitter or Instagram, or I take it back, maybe Instagram to keep an eye on previous girlfriends (tyra, lyla)
-Depending on the status of his dating life...maybe Tinder
-Venmo (maybe)
-Probably a mindless game app or two ie. Candy Crush
-Golf app
-Spotify or Pandora
-A fitness app be it fitbit or fitness pal

I think some of those might be stretching it. I honestly think he'd use the phone occasionally for directions/sports news, and stalking ex/current girlfriends.

Piggybacking off of your theme, is Tim an iPhone or Android kind of guy?
Old 03-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Even though I am not playing... cuz rules...whatever. I am reading this thread and I LOVE it.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You can respond or add on...I'll allow it. Haha.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
You can respond or add on...I'll allow it. Haha.
Thanks.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Piggybacking off of your theme, is Tim an iPhone or Android kind of guy?
Loved the app choices!!

As far as which phone he has, I have never had an Android myself so its hard for me to compare the two to make an educated guess. What I do know is that whatever brand phone he has, it would not be the most recent model and it would probably have cracks in the screen.

NEXT UP: This is not a WWRD scenario but a question nonetheless: Which of Taylor's movies/projects would be Tim's favorite?? (And you can't say FNL).
Old 03-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is a fun one and tough too...I'd say it would be a toss up between Savages and Lone Survivor. The only movie I ever really remember Tim referencing liking in FNL was Roadhouse.

Who would be Riggins' celebrity crush?
Old 03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Tim doesn't really seem to have a type - Tyra was tall, blonde and blue eyed, Lyla was petite (sort-of), dark hair and dark eyes. The only thing I've got is maybe he'd like someone from Texas - Selena Gomez???

NEXT UP: If Tim had a name for his truck, what would it be???
Old 03-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't know why the first thing that came to mind when I read the question was "Butch"...but maybe he'd name it something like "Wrangle" or "Rig" or "Bob". That's a tough question. I was always terrible about giving nicknames.

Next up: Tim is getting married and his job is to find a venue for the reception...WWRD?
Old 03-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully anyone marrying Tim Riggins would know better than to give him that job but if they did, I'd say he'd pick somewhere outside - maybe the Panther football field - OR, if he had his house finished (or maybe not even finished yet), he have it on his "land."

NEXT UP: Tim has a teenage daughter and she's started dating a high school football player. WWRD the first time he meets the boyfriend????
Old 03-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Show up at the door with a shotgun? I actually imagine Tim's first encounter with his daughter's date would be like Matt going to the Taylor house. Tim subtly giving him a hard time, asking him if he wants a beer all while hating every second of it.

Let's play a Taylor scenario for Tim...Tim is approached by an agent who wants him to do some modeling, it pays A LOT. WWRD?
Reply   Post New Thread