Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2018, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorybear (View Post)
Kiki, your pics are great!! We’re you that close or are those photos of a large screen?
Haha. No screen, I was that close. I mean, the photos are zoomed in, but I was in the 5th row and the room wasn't that big.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:29 PM
Addicted Fan

KiKi, those are pretty darn good photos to me! Thanks for sharing them. How many people were in the audience? Was it sold out?

That GQ article is great! I only meant to skim it for now but couldn't stop reading. He's definitely in a happy place. I love the part about him being so loud he scared the guy at the table near them.

It also maybe answers my question from the news thread as to why he's put off Pieces yet again: Coordinating everyone's schedules.

Speaking of which, remember how, while promoting OTB, he said he'd cast some up-and-coming actor who's about to really take off? I bet he was being sarcastic, talking about Harvey Keitel. It's just that no one knew.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Kiki, I missed your pictures earlier, those are great! You do look really close. I love it. I wish I could have gone. I love panels like that, they're always so interesting.

I LOVE the profile on him, maybe one of my favorite interviews. She did a good job and the profile is getting a lot of attention. It's clear she was very taken with him but you know a journalist does a good job when I can actually read the article and picture and or hear Taylor saying and doing everything she says. Even the loud thing, there were a few times during the Build Series, when he's in his element and gets excited, he can be SO loud.

Which then begs the question, if he's that loud all the time why is he not seen out more?

Someone alerted her of that Frances McDormand mention where she ditched her husband to see Taylor.

My favorite gossip blogger did a piece on Taylor's profile today:

Quote:
After BTS it was Taylor Kitsch in GQ who looks hot AF in every single photo. I always forget he used to model. He knows what he’s doing. The profile is full of unexpected treasures and deserves a full read and not just because of the excerpts. Did you know Taylor Kitsch is friends with the notoriously saturnine Tommy Lee Jones? And it was Tommy Lee Jones who initiated it? There are several men who show up in this article with mancrushes on Taylor Kitsch including, but not limited to, Taylor Sheridan and Peter Berg. Even Michael Shannon is impressed. Also, like us, Taylor Kitsch too thought the Landry/Tyra murder plotline in Season 2 of Friday Night Lights was bonkers and not in a good way. And he’s friends with real-life Landry, Jesse Plemons, and Kirsten Dunst. Who he calls “Dunst”. In fact, in one paragraph, we learn that Taylor Kitsch has nicknames for almost everyone:

Kitsch is also genuinely generous, lavishing praise on Cons and Chands (Friday Night Lights' Connie Britton and Kyle Chandler), Pizzo (True Detective creator Nic Pizzolatto), Bromance (his relationship with Only the Brave co-star Josh Brolin), Rach (Rachel McAdams), Jesse and Dunst (FNL co-star Jesse Plemons and fiancée Kirsten Dunst, who I have a hard time believing actually answers to that), the aforementioned Dave (David Koresh, though this one is maybe less "praise" and more "empathy"). Kitsch loves "Oz," where he loved filming "Wolvie" with "Hugh," whom Kitsch loved learning so much from about "working your 'bag' off." (That's Australia, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Jackman, and scrotum, in order.)

You know what that is to me? It’s so specifically Canadian hockey player. If you’ve ever been in a hockey environment, that’s exactly the rhythm of the salutations. There are all kinds of articles written about hockey and nicknames. And an identifiable standard formula, with exceptions. Like, the most common hockey nickname creation technique is to simply shorten someone’s first or last name and add an “-s”, or “-ie”, or “-er” to the end. Example: James Hartwick becomes “Harts” or “Hartie” or “Harter”. My husband Jacek’s hockey nickname was “Jazzy”, pronounced “Yazzy”, because that’s how the “J” sounds in his name. I mean, sure, there are exceptions. But, generally, this is how it works. This is why Wolverine is “Wolvie” in Taylor Kitsch-speak.

It’s now been almost 12 years since Friday Night Lights first premiered and Tim Riggins became a thing. This, however, is probably the definitive profile of Taylor Kitsch’s career, a career that he appears to be reclaiming. Because after FNL there didn’t seem like there was a lot opportunity. And now, with Waco and Pieces, the upcoming film he’s writing, directing, producing, and starring in (inspired by his days as a weed snipper for the Hell’s Angels!!!), Taylor is being reconsidered by the industry and the message he’s been sending with his David Koresh performance – and through this interview – is that not only does he look good but he talks good too. Click here to read it.
BTS in VOGUE, Taylor Kitsch in GQ, and Intro for January 26, 2018
Old 01-26-2018, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor will be back in New York this coming week and on Late Night with Seth Meyers on Wednesday. There's an African Children's Choir event in New York Feb. 1st. If he's in town I wonder if he'll go.

Old 01-26-2018, 10:55 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't know what I'm doing on Instagram either most of the time. Haha. He seems to have the knack for it already though, posting every day since he joined.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So I’m addition to being on Seth Myers this week it sounds like he’s going to be on Kelly and Ryan when they’re in the Bahamas.

Old 01-27-2018, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
So I’m addition to being on Seth Myers this week it sounds like he’s going to be on Kelly and Ryan when they’re in the Bahamas.

Oh wow! Bahamas!! Who’s is this Morgan person??
Old 01-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

double post.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-28-2018 at 10:08 AM
Old 01-27-2018, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He'll be on Kelly and Ryan on Thursday, February 8th in the Bahamas. Sounds like his "break" that we overheard him talking about has been eliminated and he's making a lot more appearances, which is a good thing! Means he's in demand.

On the NHL Network, I managed to record some of the interview, I'm sure it'll be up on the NHL network at some point.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-27-2018 at 03:58 PM
Old 01-28-2018, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was just thinking that we missed out on the Happy Sad Confused podcast because Josh was at Sundance while they were in New York (Kiki, did you see he did one with Evan Peters while he was there?), but now Taylor will be back in New York this week. I hope Josh is back and we get that podcast.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

KiKi, your pics are great.
If I had to go on a hike to interview him, I’d just cry. BUT, she got to spend the entire day with him! So fun.
It kinda surprises me he’s loud in public, I’d think he’d not want to draw attention to himself. I can totally see him getting excited and his voice rising with his enthusiasm.
I wanna go to the Bahamas. I love these interviews he’ll be doing. Keeps Waco on everyone’s mind!
Old 01-28-2018, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's going to be on with James Corden the same day Kelly & Ryan airs...Kelly & Ryan tapes on Monday and Tuesday of that week and Taylor's episode will air on Thursday.

Old 01-28-2018, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He's going to be on with James Corden the same day Kelly & Ryan airs...Kelly & Ryan tapes on Monday and Tuesday of that week and Taylor's episode will air on Thursday.

I love when they have another good guest to feed off of. Timothee Chalamet was with Brian Cranston and it was gold. Brian was hysterical. Looks like Taylor will be with the guy from Downton Abbey. I loved him on the show but I don't know anything about the actor.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was just thinking that we missed out on the Happy Sad Confused podcast because Josh was at Sundance while they were in New York (Kiki, did you see he did one with Evan Peters while he was there?), but now Taylor will be back in New York this week. I hope Josh is back and we get that podcast.
I didn't know that. I will have to look for it. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't know much about Dan Stevens other than Downton Abby too, though I think he's on a newer drama that's supposed to be good.

I've never actually seen James Corden.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread