Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2018, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Andy asked the question about Tim's age that we've all asked! Taylor didn't answer it at all! HAHAHA!
He also answered our Derek/Taylor comedy spin off question. Riggins Rigs!! I love that he sees Tim with like 8 kids. What he didn't say, was probably with 8 different women.
Seems "Becks" didn't make a lasting impression with Taylor. I LOVE that Andy didn't like her either!

I loved that Taylor seemed okay with all the questions. He didn't seem annoyed or put out with discussing FNL.

I thought the questions all around were good. I think he got into the Koresh of it all the most in the sway interview.

I started build, but I had to go to sleep (dang adulting). I'm about to watch it now.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I liked Sway's interview the best too, and I love that Heather B is on, I thought I Recognized her voice. Anyway, video of that interview!

Paramount network rang the bell this morning and took some of the Waco cast.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-23-2018 at 10:18 AM
Old 01-23-2018, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

God bless the person who said we should record a radio show...
Old 01-23-2018, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Andy asked the question about Tim's age that we've all asked! Taylor didn't answer it at all! HAHAHA!
He also answered our Derek/Taylor comedy spin off question. Riggins Rigs!! I love that he sees Tim with like 8 kids. What he didn't say, was probably with 8 different women.
Seems "Becks" didn't make a lasting impression with Taylor. I LOVE that Andy didn't like her either!

I loved that Taylor seemed okay with all the questions. He didn't seem annoyed or put out with discussing FNL.

I thought the questions all around were good. I think he got into the Koresh of it all the most in the sway interview.

I started build, but I had to go to sleep (dang adulting). I'm about to watch it now.
I liked Andy’s interview because he asked about FNL and the stuff I wanted to know. I love that Andy is a huge Riggins fan. I too..think it’s funny Taylor had to ask ‘Becks??’. She annoyed me and I didn’t care for her acting in Chicago Fire when she was on for a while.

I enjoyed WATCHING the Sway interview better than listening to it. Build was informative, but I wanted more Taylor. Lol!! Thank you, Amanda for all your hard investigative work! 😁
Old 01-23-2018, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'll give Andy a pass on not wanting to talk more about Waco and dive into other topics with Taylor, he's such an FNL fan and Taylor fan that I'm sure he has had these questions reading and raring to go for years.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk;92781491.
On a personal note, why is Megyn Kelly so distasteful?? I don't know what NBC was thinking paying her all those millions. I'm actually relieved Taylor [I
wasn't[/I] on so I can delete this and don't have to ever watch her again.
Why don't you like her? Just curious. I honestly don't know anything about her and haven't seen any of her shows. I know some of the controversy stuff surrounding her but not enough to form an opinion.

Amanda- You are a magnificent baby angel. I can't wait to watch/listen to all of this. I haven't had a second to breath since Sunday morning.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love and hate the days he does radio and Build, there's just so much new stuff to keep track of. I tried not to miss anything. I missed the one Morning Mashup show, but he was only on for like five minutes last time so I hope it was the same this time.

Pictures from Jimmy...it looks like they do a game with A-Rod and a kid.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-23-2018 at 07:49 PM
Old 01-23-2018, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I love and hate the days he does radio and Build, there's just so much new stuff to keep track of. I tried not to miss anything. I missed the one Morning Mashup show, but he was only on for like five minutes last time so I hope it was the same this time.

Pictures from Jimmy...it looks like they do a game with A-Rod and a kid.

Super excited to watch it on the West Coast!!!!
Old 01-23-2018, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Apologies if A posted this already. Interview with Taylor from ATXgossip. Follow the link.

My favorite blurb...
Quote:
BTW, Kitsch finally cracked and joined Instagram this week. You can follow him at @taylorkitsch.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'll give Andy a pass on not wanting to talk more about Waco and dive into other topics with Taylor, he's such an FNL fan and Taylor fan that I'm sure he has had these questions reading and raring to go for years.
Yeah, I thought so too. haha. It was clear he had little interest in Waco. But I thought his last dig about Becky's acting was just mean. It was clear Taylor didn't even remember her. I just felt bad for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Why don't you like her? Just curious. I honestly don't know anything about her and haven't seen any of her shows. I know some of the controversy stuff surrounding her but not enough to form an opinion.
Not to get too off-topic here, but she comes off as very cold, she race baits (the whole "Santa is white" thing was so stupid), and she's petty. Basically a mean girl. Her attack on Jane Fonda on Monday's show is a good example, summed up here: "In just three minutes, the former Fox News host managed to go from addressing a plastic surgery-question tiff to lambasting Fonda’s Vietnam War history and questioning the actress’s patriotism." (The Megyn Kelly-Jane Fonda drama, explained) I was only watching hoping for Taylor/Waco stuff. But when she slipped her digs in at the end, it was like, "Yeesh." Real journalists just let stuff go.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Is this new video of him? It's about 21 minutes long. I can't find it on the Hollywood Reporter site or on YouTube. It just started playing when I went to read this newspaper article:

'Waco' series creators warn against 'us versus them' mentality | Branch Davidians: 25 years | wacotrib.com
Old 01-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Fallon was way too short. Boo.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Fallon was way too short. Boo.
I agree! Too short & no games. 😞
Old 01-24-2018, 02:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Is this new video of him? It's about 21 minutes long. I can't find it on the Hollywood Reporter site or on YouTube. It just started playing when I went to read this newspaper article:

'Waco' series creators warn against 'us versus them' mentality | Branch Davidians: 25 years | wacotrib.com
Great find!!! Learned a few new tidbits of info..and I love that Santa Fe was mentioned (my hometown). 😁 Thank you.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorybear (View Post)
Great find!!! Learned a few new tidbits of info..and I love that Santa Fe was mentioned (my hometown). 😁 Thank you.
You're welcome. I thought it was interesting that he said of all his characters, he'd like a chance to play Chon again. It was a great question that I don't remember him being asked before.

The Fallon was short, yes, but I thought he was totally adorable! "Jinx!" lol If I weren't already a fan, I definitely would've been Googling him afterward.

We finally get to hear him sing!

And did anyone else notice part of his white patch/scar tonight? (Rorybear, you can sometimes see a white patch on the right side of his head, above and to the back of his ear. There's been debate on here whether it's a patch of hair or a scar. We're not sure when or where he got it.)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread