Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
You and the minions are more than welcomed to come and stay with me next year.
That would be so fun!!
Old 11-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I wonder if leaving at 15 makes it easier to not see her as often? Just b/c it's been the norm so much longer for him..
Wow, that's an amazing insight. I bet you're right! He's just used to being independent and responsible for himself for longer than most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
But I guess Taylor's answer to the platonic friendship question kind of inadvertently answers the are he and Jennifer just friends question. That's probably a big fat no.
Another excellent point! After following him now for a couple years, I think he wasn't kidding about not having women friends. I'm sure he's friendly with Abigail Spencer because of his friendship with Josh, and his sister-in-law, and maybe actresses while he's working with them. But not actual friends.

It also means Rachel was for real, and his "she's been a mate of mine for years" comment back then was a total lie.

Wait a minute!!! What about CONS????

One of my two best friends is a guy I'm not at all attracted to. Of course he's probably perfect for me. But I'm not his type either, so there's no tension there.

I, too, think the woman who made him cry could be family. Maybe even an actress in something he watched. He could have answered that literally.

How do we know his grandma died in 2016? And is that the one who did the interview about him?

I think it would be so fun to live on the Thanksgiving Day Parade route and be able to watch it from above!

I'd love to see NYC at Christmas time also. The touristy places must be beautiful. I was bummed when FAO Schwartz went out of business. I had always wanted to visit there.

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 11-09-2017 at 04:08 AM
Old 11-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah, he and Connie would definitely be considered a platonic friendship over the years. But he didn't say he doesn't have them, just that he has very few. I don't know.

But yes, I think the Rachel thing and them being spotted when they were was not a friendship thing though maybe it could be moving forward? But Jennifer, I just don't believe was ever a friendship.

We used to have a huge FAO Schwartz near me. I loved it as a kid. I actually went to the one in New York just to see it even though I was like 21 at the time.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Magazines release a month in advance, so if he did any interviews for a January issue...we may see them sooner than later...
Old 12-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think we'll obviously get a ton of stuff right after the first of the year. Press, interviews, appearances, etc. But it would not shock me if we did see some interviews/photo shoots in the next few weeks prior to Christmas. That's my hope at least!

They need to get the Waco word out there.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I agree!
Old 12-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tuesdays seem to be Paramounts day of choice to release new Waco material. Maybe we'll get something new tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That would be perfectly fine with me!
Old 12-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Nothing today. I'm going through Taylor withdrawal, after having so much new stuff it's weird to log in every day to not see something new.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nothing today. I'm going through Taylor withdrawal, after having so much new stuff it's weird to log in every day to not see something new.
I second that!
Old 12-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It’s coming! It’ll be a nice Christmas for us!
Old 12-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hope so, though maybe we'll have to wait until after Christmas? I kind of wonder if Pieces is actually filming at the moment or if that's been put on hold. Who knows...we need updates.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I hope so, though maybe we'll have to wait until after Christmas? I kind of wonder if Pieces is actually filming at the moment or if that's been put on hold. Who knows...we need updates.
Don’t say that! I can’t wait until after Christmas! Hopefully, he’s shooting! This is the little movie that could! As many times as shooting has been delayed... they need to be filming!
Old 12-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quiet is usually good news. It usually means he's working, which means new stuff is coming for us!

A new Ram Christmas ad would be good though. I'm still seeing the Thanksgiving one.

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 12-06-2017 at 02:01 PM
Old 12-06-2017, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I’m hoping we will see more on WACO as we get closer to one month away from premiere date!! 🙏🙏
Closed Thread   Post New Thread