Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2017, 01:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I have no idea.

I may have to see the fighter now. I'd like to know, too, what got him emotional.
I can imagine him relating to the working-class family drama, the brothers' relationship, the underdog story, maybe even the love story depending on his personal life when he saw it. As an actor, he also might've been moved by the performances. (Christian won the Oscar for it.)

The EW channel on Sirius has vastly revamped its lineup since he was promoting the Normal Heart. I think they even moved their whole outfit from NY to LA. The two obvious shows are EW Morning Live and LA Daily. LA Daily is co-hosted by the same woman who interviewed him a couple times before and had really nice things to say about him.

Craig Ferguson also has a show now on one of the talk channels (called Stars, I think?). That one might be fun. And there's always Howard Stern, but I think that costs extra and isn't part of the free trial. I could be wrong though.

Oh and there's Covino and Rich. Very guy-centered but not too offensive or obnoxious. It's been a while since I listened to them though and I'm not sure if they have celebs on.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I want him to do Graham Norton when he promotes AA. I Feel like Graham would get him out of his shell like Fallon. Of course I also want him on Watch What Happens Live just so I can watch Andy Cohen completely fanboy over him
Old 06-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm hoping that AA will have a big push overseas, especially in London since that's where it was filmed and they seem to be targeting a more worldwide audience with those Cannes posters...

But I'm with you, my must see interviews (I mean they're all must see) Graham Norton, Andy Cohen, Jimmy Fallon (I'd take lesser Jimmy too), something with Josh again. I could go for a Howard Stern interview, or my Barstool guys that his friend promised to try and set up an interview with. Interviews that are a bit different, or he might tend to open up a bit more with.

I'll take but don't really care for the day time talk show interviews or the morning TV interview circuit it's always the same thing with those.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Addicted Fan

It's odd but lately it seems the American stars on Graham Norton ate kind of awkward of something. I'm finding the U.K. guests more entertaining.

I'm also still hoping for the PBS shows, Tavis Smiley (which would be Taylor, one on one, for about 15 minutes), and another Charlie Rose round table if not for Granite Mountain Hotshots then Waco.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't actively watch Graham Norton, I just like the idea of him being on with other guests, similar to what Andy does too at the end of the shows. I like to see him interact with other celebrities.

I'd take another Charlie Rose but the interview they did with Savages was kind of stuff we'd heard before. I shouldn't be picky, we listen and see all his interviews so of course we're going to get repeat questions and answers. I consider it a win if there's one new tidbit of information out of an interview, at this point.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Strangest thing. I hadn't seen a Ram ad in several days if not a week, but I've seen it three times today! In fact, I just saw it twice in the same hour, on different channels. I'm preaching to the choir, but I love his voice.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I still haven't seen one on TV or heard one on the radio. Maybe I'm just not watching the right channels?
Old 06-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think it airs mostly on more male dominated programming. I would see them constantly during Red Wings games because Ram sponsored their intermissions. A lot on FX during certain movies. Though I haven't seen them quite as much lately.

I hear his commercial on the radio at least once a day, usually in the morning when I'm getting ready and listening to local sports radio.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Time for me to get super into watching sports besides tennis. I watched one of Stanley Cup games the other day with my dad, purely because of Taylor and hoped to see one of the Ram commercials but of course they had on Mustang commercials instead.

Hockey is actually fun to watch! I don't really know anything about it, and to say that my dad was shocked that I wanted to watch would be an understatement
Old 06-08-2017, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The NHL playoffs are so much fun, I will always tell people to go and watch a game live because the speed of the game is crazy. As much fun as the games are to watch on TV they're 10 times more fun to watch live.

We need to keep an eye out for events that have Ram sponsorship. Like NASCAR might actually show the commercial, I think I saw it a few times during the Daytona 500.

I saw it recently during a few Tigers games. So maybe start watching local baseball.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Next season I'll have to go to a Capitals game with my cousin, she's a HUGE hockey fan. Rangers games are in my favorite city though, and I'd probably have the best chance of a Taylor sighting.

I'm just going to put ESPN on all day everyday this summer, my family will think that I, the girl who sprained her ankle playing croquet, have lost my mind But I really want to see/hear this commercial live!

I think this is the appropriate thread to post this interview. I found it today, and it's new to me, not sure if you guys have seen it. That last part is adorable!

INTERVIEW - Taylor Kitsch on his work with African Children's Choir,... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images
Old 06-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

I see them mostly on local channels, actually. I don't watch much sports these days.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'll try and let you know if there's something on that has the commercial airing. Usually if it's a specific game if it's on once it'll be on multiple times.

Thanks for that video! I always forget Getty has videos too.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

That would be great! Thank you! I'll just keep stalking ESPN in the meantime
Old 06-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

I saw a commercial last night. I see them randomly but have only heard it on the radio once.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread