Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2016, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
I don't think they had a three way at all. I thought the Mexico trip was closure on the triangle from season 1. Those 3 were never in the same scene after 1x10, until the Mexico thing.
I actually don't think they did either but it has been a matter of debate because the scene was clearly homage to the film Y Tu Mama Tambien. I just thought the whole kissing and dancing with both guys while they each looked on smiling was odd and out of character for all three of them.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I actually don't think they did either but it has been a matter of debate because the scene was clearly homage to the film Y Tu Mama Tambien. I just thought the whole kissing and dancing with both guys while they each looked on smiling was odd and out of character for all three of them.
Tim and Jay are close, but not THAT close.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

The Canadian podcasters did a survey on Tweeter... Did they or didn't they? I don't remember what the results were but they are CONVINCED that they did.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
I don't think they had a three way at all. I thought the Mexico trip was closure on the triangle from season 1. Those 3 were never in the same scene after 1x10, until the Mexico thing.
I LOVED Mexico. I think that people speculated or just kind of pondered what might have happened because it was so clearly an homage to Y Tu Mama Tambien. But I don't think the threesome happened.

But I agree, I feel like that scene with them dancing at the bar was truly forgiving what had happened between them, giving that triangle closure. And that it was clear that Jason had moved on...this was also kind of when Tim started showing interest in Lyla again so I think they were paving the way to put them together.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yep and showing how all three had moved on from what happened.

They were definitely setting up TL. Their first kiss since the cheating and it was front of Jason. The show acknowledged Jason knew and he was cool with it. There would be no repeat of the triangle or drams between friends. Jason also called Tim out on his feelings.

Old 12-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I saw the best shirt today on FB. I saved it, but was literally too lazy to switch it to a different format to post it. Sorry. Anyway, it said love me like Chip loves Jo. I need that BUT of course, love me like Tim loves Lyla... so cute!
Old 12-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I used to love Chip and Joanna, but I just can't stand them now for whatever reason. The show is like the same episode over and over again, every makeover looks the same with the open floor plan. And they're just too happy, I can't believe anyone is that happen. But I digress.

Old 12-20-2016, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think they are cute. He's pretty high energy, I couldn't handle that all the time.
I absolutely love what they have done for the city of Waco.
I think all make over shows start to look the same. I have the same complaint about property brothers; they all look the same. Designers have a look they like then they put it in as many houses as they can. I happen to love love love her look. I've never been a huge fan of all the whiteness of it all. I mean, she has kids, how does that work in reality? But the farmhouse design was my style before she sparked the movement. I like open floor plans too. Maybe it's a Texas thing.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Never ever heard of these people until this week. I'm not really an HGTVer but I did like Trading Spaces when that first came out.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Never ever heard of these people until this week. I'm not really an HGTVer but I did like Trading Spaces when that first came out.
Really? Chip and Joanna are a phenom right now. They have a huge tourist stop in Waco, paint line, furniture line, tv show... they are IT.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was disenchanted by their show when I find out the people don't get to keep any of the decor. They get to keep the house but that's about it, they take the rest back.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't watched HGTV in years. I had to google.

Old 12-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I was disenchanted by their show when I find out the people don't get to keep any of the decor. They get to keep the house but that's about it, they take the rest back.
They only get to keep what they buy. I think the network should pay for the furniture.
They don't pay for anything, and the home owners have to have at least 30,000 cash to be on the show.
I do like that anytime there's an unforeseen issue, they tell them how much it'll be, but keep to the budget and don't go over.
Old 12-22-2016, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Old 12-22-2016, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Aww! Season three was the best for them.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread