Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2020, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would guess until at least May? It's hard to know. NM hasn't been hit as hard so maybe they won't have to wait a long. It just depends on how well these stay-at-home/shelter-in-place restrictions are working. Yes, a lot of people in NM don't have it but you're bringing in crew from LA which is a hot spot.

That's mascot Monty, someone is in the suit. I think that toy monty was lost at some point on one of his trips.
Old 03-27-2020, 04:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I thought he had lost the toy.

Road trips aren't allowed here. Only allowed out for limited purposes.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

He shouldn't be traveling anywhere, with anyone! And he posts that he's staying home for the kids etc. and then next post is him out in a van with someone. Not cool Taylor!

On another note. I did a Google Meet Up with my class today. One of my students noticed my Taylor Kitsch Forum bookmark (I thought I cleared my screen of everything because I knew I was going to be casting). She asked me who that was? I never got to answer, thankfully because the mom sticks her head in the screen and says she likes Taylor too and has met him at The Run Around the Lake which is in her hometown. Meanwhile.. 22 other children are looking and listening, I'm sure their parents were in the room too. lol Thankfully, on the tab you can only see his name... not FORUM. I don't need them all coming in here and looking. Can you imagine?????
Old 03-27-2020, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah, I kind of cringed at the juxtaposition of those two posts. Granted he didn't post the video of him saying he "stays home" but he still offered it up. I can only hope that they're being responsible while traveling, limiting contact with others. But it is not the time to travel and be in strange spots, if they're sick they could be infecting people, he could be coming across people that are unknowingly sick.

I understand that he might have to be in the area for work or planned to be in the area for work so he went but...there are a lot of issues with people calling for National Parks to be closed right now because people are flocking there. Hopefully he's careful about what he posts, other celebs have been getting backlash for just taking walks outside in LA (Ben Affleck and Ana).

Last edited by worthyoflove; 03-27-2020 at 11:33 AM
Old 03-27-2020, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Our shelter in place rules state to not travel also. Our resident rebel Canadian is choosing make his own rules. It would suck enough to be sick and in the hospital, even more to be in a hospital in a state far from home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
He shouldn't be traveling anywhere, with anyone! And he posts that he's staying home for the kids etc. and then next post is him out in a van with someone. Not cool Taylor!

On another note. I did a Google Meet Up with my class today. One of my students noticed my Taylor Kitsch Forum bookmark (I thought I cleared my screen of everything because I knew I was going to be casting). She asked me who that was? I never got to answer, thankfully because the mom sticks her head in the screen and says she likes Taylor too and has met him at The Run Around the Lake which is in her hometown. Meanwhile.. 22 other children are looking and listening, I'm sure their parents were in the room too. lol Thankfully, on the tab you can only see his name... not FORUM. I don't need them all coming in here and looking. Can you imagine?????
This reminds me of my aunt. She taught for 40 years. In the summer she would avoid the water park closest to her home as to not run into her kids.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I mean you can still travel. It's actually crazy to me that flights are still going but air travel is still happening. If you are in lockdown and want to go to another state, there's nothing stopping you. Though there some states are insisting that if anyone is coming from New York, etc. that they are required to self-quarantine for 14 days.

A lot of people in the Hamptons/Rhode Island are complaining about all the New Yorkers coming to their second homes and bringing the virus. The same thing is happening here, a lot of Michiganders have second homes up north, those are in small towns or counties that maybe don't even have hospitals. It would be a disaster if they brought the disease to them.
Old 03-28-2020, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
This reminds me of my aunt. She taught for 40 years. In the summer she would avoid the water park closest to her home as to not run into her kids.
I live about 35 minutes north of where I teach, so I rarely run into kids, and I prefer it that way. But my school district is near the beach, so in the summer, it's unavoidable if I want to go to the beach.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm kind of glad he's gone social media silent. Maybe he read the room and realized it might not be the best idea to be posting that he's out and about during this time.

Watch him post something now.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm kind of glad he's gone social media silent. Maybe he read the room and realized it might not be the best idea to be posting that he's out and about during this time.

Watch him post something now.
I wish he would post! l like to see what other beautiful county he’s visiting. But, I see why he might not. I didn’t really see any negative comments though.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Since he's not posting recently then I'm going to blow up his spot on his recent follows. He's on instagram because he followed a few new accounts in the last few days.

Old 04-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would LOVE for him to do a Stevie Ray Vaughan bio!
Old 04-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I know he's said it's on his list. The problem would probably be getting the funding/interest to get it done. I'm sure he has mass appeal in Texas, but I honestly had no idea who he was when he first talked about it.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

His post today! I. Cannot. This man is so entirely bored! I almost feel bad for him. He has far more to entertain himself at his house then I do here. He has a gym, pool, boat...and he’s been traveling. So, nope! Can’t do it.

Taylor, if you’re lurking.. please pour your energy into your photo book! I LOVE your photos and quite selfishly want to see more!
Old 04-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Who do you think was in the Monty outfit? I don't think it was him, do you? I only watched it once on my phone but I didn't think those were his hockey thighs.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

He deleted the post from yesterday????
Closed Thread   Post New Thread