Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2019, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I saw Taylor's post of the trailer and it really stood out to me that no names are mentioned besides Chadwick. That's weird to me. And, if I'm being honest, kind of a snub to the other actors.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:55 PM
New Fan

We're on HOA so the outdoors stuff cant be excessive or has to be down almost right after the holidays. Because they want it to be kept "Neat" and "Impressionable" Even then your not allowed to decorate with all the holidays because of the reasons above. :eyeroll: Which is depressing. I only learned that recently, when we got a "Rule book" in the mail and relatives schooled me on what the fines were. But ultimately that doesn't stop me from decorating inside for what I want, or when they go up/come down. Usually, for Christmas decorations, it's going up Thanksgiving afternoon/evening while listening to Christmas music and then they don't come down until after the new year.

I kind've wish Taylor would show at least what the outside of his property looks like during Christmas even if he leaves it up to Jenn or friends.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have a real tree so I usually wait until the second weekend in December before I put it up, sometimes the first weekend. Thanksgiving is really late this year though.

After all his talk about the HOA and wanting to be fined you'd think he'd have shared it.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I have a real tree so I usually wait until the second weekend in December before I put it up, sometimes the first weekend. Thanksgiving is really late this year though.

After all his talk about the HOA and wanting to be fined you'd think he'd have shared it.
That makes sense honestly. I actually have to retract my statement because I (think) we might decorate inside a little earlier than Thanksgiving. Just save the tree until then (Fake tree cause kitty, that she still insist on getting in anyway.)

I would've thought so too. not have waited until I said something about decorating outside, or schooling me during my Halloween mood... Least I can look at it as at least I know now I suppose, so more reason to go crazy indoors. Well not super crazy like anything super non-traditional but enough that they can stay up longer past the new year.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It would be great if Taylor would post pics of his decorations. I doubt he will, but I’d love to see his holiday decor style. Minimal, classic, Christmas vacation? I want to know.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:40 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
It would be great if Taylor would post pics of his decorations. I doubt he will, but I’d love to see his holiday decor style. Minimal, classic, Christmas vacation? I want to know.
Same! Even if it was outside just block out the address. It doesn't have to be inside. Heck, even a pic of tree would work.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Old 11-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Can you do a drive by?

Speaking of... I might be coming to Austin in March. I will need you to give me the Taylor/FNL tour, so start planning. lol
Old 11-22-2019, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This made me laugh.
well, we know now that he's going Grizwold... so that is something.
OMG! Yes! Of course, we will do a tour! Just let me know the dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Old 11-23-2019, 06:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Babysitter? Me please!!

I just saw a clip on YouTube of Taylor on Jimmy Kimmel. It must have been from this week? He was looking good.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor babysitting or Ray? Ray would be a hard no for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Babysitter? Me please!!

I just saw a clip on YouTube of Taylor on Jimmy Kimmel. It must have been from this week? He was looking good.
He was on Thursday night.
Old 11-24-2019, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The Kimmel video is in the TV Appearances thread.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm not going to post it, but Taylor's sister posted a picture of the two of them skydiving. So he's either in Canada or she's here. I love their relationship. So sweet.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think I mentioned it in another thread (maybe the fan encounter thread?) about the sky diving pics. But she's in Texas, the ACChoir event was on Thursday I'd guess she's visiting and went to that to support the charity and Taylor as well.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I'm not going to post it, but Taylor's sister posted a picture of the two of them skydiving. So he's either in Canada or she's here. I love their relationship. So sweet.
They went sky diving in San Marcos, so that’s here. I think she flew home Saturday or Sunday.