Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2019, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've been to bull riding before, but that was like a circuit thing and was at a venue that fit about 5,000. A full out rodeo...I don't know that we have that up here, the state fair would be the closest to that and it doesn't have riding/roping but does have livestock competitions, etc.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I've been to bull riding before, but that was like a circuit thing and was at a venue that fit about 5,000. A full out rodeo...I don't know that we have that up here, the state fair would be the closest to that and it doesn't have riding/roping but does have livestock competitions, etc.
Ft Worth does their stock show and rodeo each yr in January/February. Then it moves to Houston, and then I guess to Austin.
Mesquite has a rodeo arena and they have a season for rodeos where they have one every Saturday.

The end of the pro circuit is in Las Vegas each year.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I only went to the bull riding because it was at the venue where I worked when I worked for the hockey team, so it was free and something to do and the guy I was dating that I wasn't supposed to be dating because he was a player on the team wanted to go and we could both be there and not feel guilty about it or worry about being caught.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I only went to the bull riding because it was at the venue where I worked when I worked for the hockey team, so it was free and something to do and the guy I was dating that I wasn't supposed to be dating because he was a player on the team wanted to go and we could both be there and not feel guilty about it or worry about being caught.
Not much crossover in hockey and rodeo!
Old 03-21-2019, 11:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)

Lornette - I think you said you stopped watching Mr Robot after Season 2. I can't get through Season 3 fast enough. It's SOOO good. Explains a lot of Season 2.
Yes I think I watched maybe the first 5-10 minutes of the season 3 premiere and decided to give up. Maybe it was too soon!

I'm waaay behind in this thread obviously. Which post did his rumored exes comment on? What did Jen say?

I've only been to a couple fairs, the state fair once and the county fair once or twice. They had livestock shows but I don't recall bull riding. Though I am talking about Ohio, not Texas.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
I didn't make it to the end of season 1 of Mr. Robot. I must pick it back up, although it's been over a year!
I highly advise that you do. I liked season 1 and 2, but 3 is REALLY GOOD. It's a tough show to watch, not roses and sunshine, but the acting, writing, and directing is top notch.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)

I'm waaay behind in this thread obviously. Which post did his rumored exes comment on? What did Jen say?
She didn't say much, like normal, just "Boom" with an emoji explosion. But I thought it was funny that it happened right after Jessica White and Laura, the Australian girl who he maybe dated while filming X-Men Origins also commented right around the same time. I never put much stock in the Jessica White rumors but he was so low key back then it could be true. The Laura thing got attention in the Australian tabloids I believe but fizzled out pretty quick.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

I always wonder if him and Jennifer are still together, and then she'll comment or a picture will pop up.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm at the point where I basically just assume they're together until something definitive shows up otherwise.

I was stalking on Facebook and found a mention of Taylor with her dating back to summer of '09, it's been 10 freaking years.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow!
Old 03-23-2019, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I know. It's hard to believe it's been that long. I think the first time she publicly showed up somewhere with him was 2011.
Old 03-23-2019, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I know. It's hard to believe it's been that long. I think the first time she publicly showed up somewhere with him was 2011.
She’s really really patient. They broke up twice, and she’s still with him... no ring, no babies. I realize not everyone needs a ring and babies. In my mind, she seems more traditional than not. I have nothing concrete to base that on. Even as private as he is, you’d think he’d want the world to know his girl is HIS girl. A ring is as close as guys get to peeing on something to mark their territory. He’s so protective, you’d think he’d want people to know she’s taken.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

She seems pretty ambitious and career oriented, so maybe not starting a family yet is part of the plan and those career/work goals match up for them. Though I'm still not 100% sure there was a second breakup, the one time they did breakup seemed like she was the instigator there just based on his comments, but who knows. I do remember him commenting one time about a girlfriend being worried that he would be "too Hollywood".

I think it's pretty common knowledge around Austin they're together, at least it used to be. If he has to worry about her being faithful because there's no ring or vice versa then that's a whole 'nother issue.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
She seems pretty ambitious and career oriented, so maybe not starting a family yet is part of the plan and those career/work goals match up for them. Though I'm still not 100% sure there was a second breakup, the one time they did breakup seemed like she was the instigator there just based on his comments, but who knows. I do remember him commenting one time about a girlfriend being worried that he would be "too Hollywood".

I think it's pretty common knowledge around Austin they're together, at least it used to be. If he has to worry about her being faithful because there's no ring or vice versa then that's a whole 'nother issue.
Not so much that he’s worried about her. That he would want others to know she was his.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That seems kind of old school to me. But I don't know, that's coming from a generation who is getting married far later and less often and technically Taylor and Jen are both Millennials.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread