Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Sebastian, Chace, Toby and Taylor were all in The Covenant together, very early in all their careers. Sebastian and Chace were then on Gossip Girl together while Taylor was doing FNL. Sebastian is probably on par with Taylor success wise, he hasn't had as many leading roles but he has had really high profile roles, he was just in I, Tonya with Margot Robbie, he's Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier in the Avenger movies, he was in the Martian.

Nina is Nina Dobrev. She was on a show called The Vampire Diaries, she's close friends with Chace and Taylor's friend Will so she's in that circle of friends. She's really social media friendly but I don't know how friendly she is with Taylor outside of seeing him at events like this, though she did admit to having a giant crush on Tim Riggins at one point or another.
Thanks. I'd forgotten who Nina was too.

I know the Covenant guys are friends because they've cultivated an actual friendship over the years, but I've noticed that a lot of actors, writers and directors run in the same circles like they have their own little cliques and everyone works with (or sleeps with) the same people in those same cliques. I know having the same agent/manager can lead to this, but it's just weird how incestuous it seems sometimes: This group over here, that group over there, and the work stays among your group. I don't know, maybe that's how "real" life works too.

Sorry. that was waaaay OT.

Regarding his latest post:

He definitely seems to have a roll with the punches attitude given that smile while he's putting on his boots, but it's hard to look at him because he looks so miserably cold, with the wind damage to his face and everything.

Shout out to everyone else who remembers wearing Wonder bread bags on your feet going to school when it was cold and snowy outside! lol

How do you see when he's liked something? Is there a setting you use?
Old 08-02-2018, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If you follow someone on instagram you can see what they're commenting on, what they're liking, who they start following. Down at the bottom navigation bar there's a heart, if you click on the heart that's where you get notifications to see who has liked something you've posted, that's under the "You" category. To the left of the "You" category is "Following" you click on "following" and it will show the activity of those who you follow. Taylor seems to be pretty consistent, when he's liking things it's usually hockey related, something Josh Brolin posted or random hot fitness girls.

I think there's truth to that being how real life circles run as well. You work with someone, make contacts, want to work with the same people, get introduced to the same people. Hollywood is so small though. I know there are obviously cliques but so many of them overlap.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Addicted Fan

I found it! Thank you SO MUCH! I never would've seen that "following" otherwise!
Old 08-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I often wonder how long it takes new IG users to figure out that a lot of what they do is visible to others.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Addicted Fan

I had the same thought when I checked today! You think you're kind of anonymous on IG, but nope. And I'd forgotten it's owned by Facebook. So basically everything you post is probably tracked somehow!
Old 08-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I had the same thought when I checked today! You think you're kind of anonymous on IG, but nope. And I'd forgotten it's owned by Facebook. So basically everything you post is probably tracked somehow!
I'm certain it's all tracked!
Old 08-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There's a picture of Taylor in the background with Chace toward the end of this group of photos. Looks like the wedding after party after party. According to the caption at 3 am.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Looks like a great wedding/party. My 20s & 30s were weddings after weddings. Now, we are all going on our second marriages. lol I once had 7 weddings in a summer. I wore the same dress to every one and then literally threw the dress away.

I was down the shore with my college roommates this weekend. Saturday night we were talking to these guys and we were talking about how the Internet and phones are lurking and listening to EVERYTHING. One of the guys took my phone and said some raunchy **** (well PG13) into my phone and was like.. "Let me know if any ads show up on your pages for those things." If it's true, that's REALLY scary. So far nothing. I think it happens more with the Droids than the Iphones.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm kind of in that wedding mode time of my life for sure. It feels like every time I turn around there's a bridal shower, wedding or baby shower invitation coming in. I try to switch up the looks but I usually end up wearing my favorite black dress. It's just easy and I stopped caring about it showing up in repeat pictures on social media.

The only time I've experienced ads coming up is usually after I've visited a website and still have items in my shopping cart. I get ads for that particular piece of clothing all the time on various social media.
Old 08-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I've definitely had ads pop up on topics that I only texted about, when I had a Droid.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Another picture from the wedding.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor reliving his bowling glory days with a fuzzy old iPhone video.

Quote:
taylorkitsch This is easily the best moment of my life. By far my proudest.
Back to back to back to back strikes to come from behind n take the world championship. If ever there’s a low moment.. that life gives me.. I’ll scroll to this dated, fuzzy old iPhone video n watch it. Over n over. N over. I know a turkey is 3 strikes in a row... but 4?! Pretty sure it’s never been done before. I call it a ‘unicorn’. ❌❌❌❌
#destiny
#notcompetitive
#backtobacktobacktoback
#moredestiny
#onyou
#nevergiveup
#nothingwilltopthis
Old 08-07-2018, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It’s too bad he’s not more competitive.
This cracks me up. I wish it wasn’t so fuzzy, I’m sure his facial expression are priceless.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh he's so THAT guy. Generally the only time I get super competitive is when I'm around other competitive people and I just want to win to shut them up. Taylor is SO one of those people.

I love the comments though and oh, hey, there's Jen commenting again.

Old 08-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I was just reading the comments and I didn't see Jennifer's comment. I don't
know if she has deleted it, or if I've just missed it?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread