Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2018, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor Social Media Thread #3: Because What Did We Do Before He Was On Instagram?

Taylor Social Media Thread #3

A place to discuss all things posted by Taylor on Instagram.

Old 07-23-2018, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

From the previous thread:

Toby posted this, Taylor liked it. I'm sure it's not often that they all can get together.

A few more pictures from the wedding. His hair is getting out of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I don’t want him to cut his hair, but it is reaching crazy status for sure.
It's definitely surpassed the kind of long into awkward phase. We'll see how long he sticks with it, unless it's for a part, or he's just enjoying it before he has to chop it off for a part.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

TFTNT.

So many groomsmen.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Nina posted a video in her story from the next morning. It looked like they were all in cabins or cabanas. I wonder if Jennifer went, or Neil.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No Neil, for sure. Jennifer questionable. It was at a Gurney's Resort and Spa in Montauk. Which, I'm watching the Affair at the moment, just really really makes me want to up and move to the Hamptons. If I just had you know 2 million dollars lying around to buy me a cottage the size of my living room.

Some of the guests even seemed to go to The Lobster Roll which is heavily featured in The Affair the morning after the wedding.
Old 07-27-2018, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So the reason that there apparently weren't more pictures from this wedding is that it seems like guests were kind of told or suggested that they not take pictures with the celebrities in attendance. Someone made some comment that was at the wedding along the lines of "and we didn't take any pictures of people we didn't know..." and someone else commented on a picture that had Chace in it kind of chastising the poster because there was a celebrity in it and where was his press pass.

I was hoping Toby, Chace or Sebastian would post something with Taylor but only Toby posted a picture with Sebastian and said something like "drawing straws to see who is next".

Going on two weeks without a post, Taylor...
Old 07-27-2018, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

He commented a couple of times on his friend's birthday post today. That's about all I have seen of him lately!
Old 07-28-2018, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would guess he's gotten tired of having to tell fans that he'll know or we'll know about his next project and is just holding off.

It was Neil's birthday the other day. He used the dinosaur emoji, though I'm fairly certain Taylor is older.
Old 07-28-2018, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well that explains that. I don’t blame them at all for saying that in advance though.
You should be able to attend a wedding and not have your picture show up everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
So the reason that there apparently weren't more pictures from this wedding is that it seems like guests were kind of told or suggested that they not take pictures with the celebrities in attendance. Someone made some comment that was at the wedding along the lines of "and we didn't take any pictures of people we didn't know..." and someone else commented on a picture that had Chace in it kind of chastising the poster because there was a celebrity in it and where was his press pass.

I was hoping Toby, Chace or Sebastian would post something with Taylor but only Toby posted a picture with Sebastian and said something like "drawing straws to see who is next".

Going on two weeks without a post, Taylor...
Old 07-28-2018, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Agreed. But at the same time I don't think it's a huge deal. I'm actually surprised more photos weren't snuck of them...like this one, definitely Sebastian and Taylor commiserating at the bar the night before the wedding at the rehearsal dinner party.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

I would love to see Taylor and Sebastian work together.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I would guess he's gotten tired of having to tell fans that he'll know or we'll know about his next project and is just holding off.

It was Neil's birthday the other day. He used the dinosaur emoji, though I'm fairly certain Taylor is older.
Yes he (Neil) said he was 37, so he's a few months younger than TK. And 37 hopefully doesn't make anyone a dinosaur ha ha!
Old 07-28-2018, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would love to see Sebastian and Taylor work together too but I worry they're too much alike. I imagine they might often be up for the same roles. They were both finalists for John Carter.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't know who Sebastian is. . . Or any of the people you were all talking about being at the wedding above!
Old 07-29-2018, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Sebastian, Chace, Toby and Taylor were all in The Covenant together, very early in all their careers. Sebastian and Chace were then on Gossip Girl together while Taylor was doing FNL. Sebastian is probably on par with Taylor success wise, he hasn't had as many leading roles but he has had really high profile roles, he was just in I, Tonya with Margot Robbie, he's Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier in the Avenger movies, he was in the Martian.

Nina is Nina Dobrev. She was on a show called The Vampire Diaries, she's close friends with Chace and Taylor's friend Will so she's in that circle of friends. She's really social media friendly but I don't know how friendly she is with Taylor outside of seeing him at events like this, though she did admit to having a giant crush on Tim Riggins at one point or another.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread