Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I did go and listen to the theme and immediately recognized it, so I must have watched it as a kid.

Once again I enjoy the comments almost more than the content. I was a pound puppies fanatic too.

Old 04-23-2018, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

I only read the first line... i started reading and just couldn't. Too silly. But Josh's comment made me laugh and the picture is adorable.

I liked Fraggle Rock but I was a little older at this point. Jem and Gummi Bears were not my thing, I was into hairbands by then.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I didn’t have pound puppies but love that he wanted one!
Taylor is only a yr younger than my sister, so while I wasn’t into pound puppies, I remember that my sister was. She had a pound puppies board game.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I actually posted a picture for National Sibling day a few weeks ago that you can see the pound puppies carrier on the couch behind me. I loved those dogs.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Probably could have posted this in hockey thread too, but to keep it simple... I just posted it here. He cracked me up! Josh’s comment is hysterical.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

He looks adorable. BUT I don't get it. Someone who speaks Kitsch, please translate.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
taylorkitschHard fought, greasy road win in OT this am. Packed barn(obv)...Tip of the hat to @hank30nyr for new gear. Lil Upgrade from the ‘97 Vaughans...felt solid, couple minor adjustments but overall no complaints...Great bucket. Rebound control was on point this am. Enjoy this win then get ready to try n steal another one on the road...
#MVP
#noregrets
#thanksHank30
He's just joking around about winning a game on the road in OT, really just his mens league or morning skate or whatever he was doing. Jokes it was a packed house, though, obviously no one there, tries to give his stick to a non-existent kid like players do when they come out for a star of the game. Thanks Henrik Lundqvist for the new goalie gear, an update from his old pads, great helmet. Goes on to joke it was a great win and will try to steal another "on the road".

Being silly of course. I want to gif it.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

He looks super adorable, but I hate to finally admit that his humor is a little "off" for me. Eh.. so we aren't 100% perfect for each other.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I laughed, especially with his little jump he does trying to get the stick over, but sometimes I wonder with him, he's so private and particular about what he posts of himself yet will take time to orchestrate this entire video. Maybe he's just attempting to relive his glory days.

It does seem like Lundqvist sent him the pads and helmet.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking that too. Mr. IDon'tWantAnythingToDoWithSocialMedia is now scripting videos with paragraphs of text. He loves throwing us curveballs.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's still private. He's not really giving us anything here. He's so funny. I do appreciate the photos of his childhood. That's more than I expected of him.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh he's definitely still private, it's just interesting to see what parts of his life he's chosen to share. His childhood, traveling/photography, and hockey so far seems to be about it. Josh Pence is the only other friend we've seen him actually in a picture with he's posted.

It's just that most celebrities will share when they're with another celebrity or hanging out and we know that Taylor has been with Josh Brolin and Pete since he's had instagram, all of which are pretty active, yet none of them post about it.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Addicted Fan

I only watched without sound but my initial reaction was that he was trying too hard to be funny. He does look cute, though. And I might be the only one, but I'm a bit tired of seeing Josh Brolin feeling the need to comment on every single Taylor post. It's like he's trying too hard too, to be one of the gang or something.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This was the first time I felt like it was a little try hard. But he's still adorable.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
taylorkitsch Just came across this. @bcorso drew it up while shootin’ JC(western part)... I literally pitched this for teaser poster, to no avail(obv). Still one of fav shots during gig...
Real western one day will come to fruition, even if I have to force it...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread