Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

I can't get into Yourdailykitsch tumblr. It says it contains sensitive material but is not giving me the option to override. I don't have an account, and I don't want an account. Thoughts??
Old 04-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If for whatever reason it's flagged as sensitive with over 18 material you have to have an account to prove you're over 18 to view it. I have no idea why it's flagged. I'll have to look into it.
Old 04-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
If for whatever reason it's flagged as sensitive with over 18 material you have to have an account to prove you're over 18 to view it. I have no idea why it's flagged. I'll have to look into it.
Taylor isn’t for minors.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor is apparently too much to handle and comes with an 18+ warning. I had another follower message me that it marked a Riggins post I did the other day as sensitive. I sent a message to tumblr about it they're reviewing the blog.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

I hope they resolve it because I don't want to join tumblr. Yours is the only site I ever go on there. And if its blocked, then it also won't attract new followers either.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If you're on tumblr it's not blocked as long as you're not on safe mode, it's just that you have to have an account. They're reviewing it, unless they're really offended by the few gifs that I made recently from the Off Camera interview which have a few ****s in them then there isn't much to worry about. Honestly if it didn't attract new followers I wouldn't mind. I kind of just keep it as an archive. It's nice to have everything in one spot.

I'm semi hoping that we'll get an influx of Taylor love on social media now that he's actually on IG for his birthday. Dare I hope that either Josh might post something Taylor related since it's his bday. Maybe wishful thinking.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Kiki, I got the message from tumblr and they said it was mistakenly flagged and they fixed the problem, hopefully you can view it now.

Up in France. Maybe they were back in Madrid if one of their bikes was having issues. Glad to see they're still on the road and Monty is having a good time.

Quote:
taylorkitsch From crepes in Montpellier(torrential rain) to gettin’ outta speeding tickets to bike breaking down n coming back to life, to finally ending up in this incredible/magical spot....top 3 road I’ve ever been on.
Cheers to all the bday notes.Read Em all(5)...
On the Monty front... he refused to keep going north and is with our waitress from the creperie for the next few days...I’ll get him on way back...
#cantblamehim
#wolfhonor

Last edited by worthyoflove; 04-08-2018 at 02:00 PM
Old 04-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’m not at all excited that Monty is with some random woman...
Old 04-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. It's working now.

Although long, I actually like that post. It doesn't go on and on about the same thing. Well done Taylor. haha, like he gives a crap what I think.

Josh posted something funny on Armie Hammers Insta. too. He is just a bundle of joy, Josh.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I’m not at all excited that Monty is with some random woman...
Haha. I thought that too. Taylor was talking to a waitress and trusted her enough??? Does he love her??? haha. I've never been to France. I'm dying to go.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Haha. I thought that too. Taylor was talking to a waitress and trusted her enough??? Does he love her??? haha. I've never been to France. I'm dying to go.
France is nice. I like Italy and Germany more. They are absolutely gorgeous! London is my favorite city though.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I want to say he was joking, I assume he was joking about the Monty thing since he just wasn't included in the picture this time.

I've heard Paris is really dirty. That's what a lot of people I know who have been there have said. That France is beautiful but don't waste a ton of time in Paris. I've been to Switzerland/Germany/Netherlands. I've never been to London. I wasted an opportunity to spend time there when a friend studied there abroad for a year.

My big dream trip is to New Zealand. We have a family friend who owns a winery not far from the ocean and has always given me an open invitation to come and stay there. I think it would be so much fun. I just need to get on a plane and go.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

I think he was joking.

I've been to England, Italy, Netherlands, and Belgium. So many more places to go. I had a double minor in college and one of them was French. Considering that I just went to Montreal for the first time and I have never been to France, those classes have been useless. According to an app. that I have on my phone, I am 33% fluent in French. lol
Old 04-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've always wanted to learn French. I took it in middle school and know a few phrases but that's it. When we're in St. Maarten, half the island is Dutch, which is the more touristy side and they usually speak English, but the French side they really do speak French as the first language and there were some guys behind us one night after dinner and I could totally tell they were talking about us and I so wanted to know the language in that moment to turn around and say something back to them in French.

I took five years of Spanish and can understand it better than I can speak it.

Belgium! I forgot I've been there too. I was there when my boyfriend of the time was playing hockey over there.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I see Jennifer commented again, good for her. I like that she's being more public.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread