Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor Social Media Thread #2: Because Taylor Is The Most Charming Man on Instagram

Taylor Social Media Thread #2

A place to discuss all things posted by Taylor on Instagram.

Old 04-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

From the previous thread:

They're in Portugal/Spain.

Quote:
taylorkitsch Monty. My life coach/world guide. Speaks every language. Also in sign language. We just got caught in a hail storm...& LOVED it. He drives 80% of the time. But had a couple cocktails at breakfast, so I got the nod...
His fav food = Mars bars.
#picosdeeuropa
More to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
For long plane rides, I wonder if Monty gets packed away in luggage or is stuffed in his carry-on. Haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
He goes in his carry on with his head poking out. haha There's a picture somewhere. Amanda?
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I don't think they even have luggage, they have to carry whatever they can strap onto or in the back of a motorcycle so I'd imagine it's just backpacks. Hence, Monty just hanging out in a side pocket of said backpack. That fan encounter yesterday in Spain, she mentioned that he stopped to buy some gear from her. Maybe it was colder than they anticipated.

Though there you go, this is from an IG video from Marc last summer while they were waiting to go through security at the airport...Monty is short for Montana, I assume where he bought him.

Old 04-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

TFTNT! I love that he posts so frequently. His IG is life.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Not only does he have a stuffed travel buddy, he named him, and gave him a nickname. Squee! That is the cutest thing ever.

Old 04-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
TFTNT! I love that he posts so frequently. His IG is life.
I don't think he posts enough. Let's work on limiting the amount of text in the post, but posting more often. They are still too long. I don't know why it bothers me so much. haha
Old 04-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I don't think he posts enough. Let's work on limiting the amount of text in the post, but posting more often. They are still too long. I don't know why it bothers me so much. haha
We were getting one a day at first. That’s more than I hoped for. The length doesn’t bother me. He’s so funny!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

One a day is good. I liked that.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hope he ends the trip with a picture of him and Monty.
Quote:
Decided to pull over n go for a lil jaunt. Felt like these were a simple, yet engaging warm-up...
Monty waaaaaay to hung to do much on the day. He’s in an incredibly entertaining yet toxic cycle...
#devilofthenight
#fullmoonsoon
#pukedallovermeonahairpinturn
Old 04-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Grammar police! Come on Taylor!

This is too silly for me. But great pictures.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I will forgive a "to" only because it's a mistake I make typing fast sometimes too. I like that people are asking for clarification on his "hung" comment.

He also finally figured out he inadvertently followed a fan.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I will forgive a "to" only because it's a mistake I make typing fast sometimes too. I like that people are asking for clarification on his "hung" comment.

He also finally figured out he inadvertently followed a fan.
How can you tell? I'm not up on all the nuances of Insta. I just look at pictures. Is there a way to see what he likes etc? Did he now unfollow the fan? She was probably like DAMN!
Old 04-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It shows up in your friends activity, when someone you follow follows someone new it shows up in that activity log, much like when they like a picture or comment on a picture. Who he follows went from 19 back to 18 today, so he unfollowed her.

She was some Dylan fan, he probably wasn't paying close attention to his phone on the trip and didn't even notice he'd clicked. I've done that before, randomly clicking on a comment or a page and following someone for a day or two before I realized I did it.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is sweet, they tagged Taylor in the picture and he responded. This guy was in Austin doing the FNL tour.

Coach Spivey from FNL chiming in as well:

Quote:
trioofleaves “This is to good friends livin’ large in Texas. Texas forever.”
When I was a teenager, this was my second home. My home in the tv. I always tried to climb inside because it’s safer here than the abyss. When I’m there, I spend so much of my time trying to get you to watch me; when I look in, I know why. I want to make my actuality a safer world. I want that for us all. This place represents life and has its ties with mortality. In its own way, that makes it very nourishing. That makes it real. At least, to me... This symbol helped me learn how to feel, it taught me with clear eyes and full hearts, I cannot lose. It helped me to empathize, it taught me how to love and told me that, when I fall, I always need to pick myself up again to find my version of success. Welcome to the home of Coach Eric & Tami Taylor from the television series, Friday Night Lights. It’s hidden in a little place called Dillon, Texas... oh, and shout out Tim Riggins. I hope you’ve found your peace in there.
{the dream, the realm, the television: Texas forever edition}

Old 04-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is sweet, they tagged Taylor in the picture and he responded. This guy was in Austin doing the FNL tour.

Coach Spivey from FNL chiming in as well:
OMG. THIS! is amazing!

Coach Spivey trying to get Taylor's attention. lol

Quote:
It shows up in your friends activity, when someone you follow follows someone new it shows up in that activity log, much like when they like a picture or comment on a picture.
But you have to scroll through everyone right? Can you just see what he is doing somehow from his page? I don't think so. I guess that would be creepy. lol
Old 04-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah you have to scroll through everyone. It's not terribly difficult for me to do since the fan account I don't follow very may people.

I thought it was cute too. I'm still waiting for him to post some old throwback pictures from sets he's been on or something, anything FNL related.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread