Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor/Scott appreciation thread#6: Because They Cried Through Their Final Scene Together

Welcome to Taylor/Scott Friendship Appreciation thread #6

"My last scenes were with Taylor Kitsch. And Taylor and I basically flew to New York for my last week on the show, and the two of us couldn't keep it together in the last scene. . .there were definitely tears. Taylor would kill me for telling you this, but there were definitely tears." - SCOTT PORTER

“Street’s nickname ‘Six’ wasn’t on the page,” says Porter. “That was Kitsch. When he walked into the hospital room in season 1 and finally comes to see me for the first time? Instead of saying what was on the page he said ‘Six’ and it stuck.”

Supporters List:
01. Poupa
02. Crazycait
03. Xlennie
04. Scheming Star
05. Laurababora
06. Enigma
07. blonde bombshell
08. she.is.not.you
09. asiangurl408
10. diamondmolls
11. kissed by starlight
12. tsudandi
13. Rain Sierra
14. TKBelle
15. Halo23
16. B.Chambers
17. xkellyx
18. taysgurl

worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

These were cute little Scott/Taylor moments I didn't know about. Apparently Scott (who is a huge Marvel nerd) helped out Taylor with Gambit:

Quote:
So who would win in a battle royale: your Cyclops, or Taylor Kitsch’s Gambit from “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”?
Cyclops. Gambit doesn’t stand a chance!

Those are fighting words!
You know, I helped Taylor with his Gambit. I know his weaknesses!
Scott Porter Talks 'Hart of Dixie,' Taylor Kitsch And Shirtlessness | Huffington Post

And when Taylor went to visit the Denver Broncos practice and Scott was jealous:

Quote:
"I'm Canadian, so I grew up loving hockey," Kitsch said. "But obviously doing FNL, I live in Austin, Texas, have for the last six years. So by default I've become a huge fan. So this is great for me."

His former Friday Night Lights co-star, Scott Porter -- who portrayed quarterback Jason Street -- was jealous of Kitsch's behind-the-scenes access.

"He's actually texting me right now," Kitsch smiled. "I just sent him a picture, so he can be as jealous as he wants."

Kitsch is in town to give the Broncos a screening of his new movie, Lone Survivor. He was joined by the movie's writer and director, Peter Berg, for a tour of the facility after practice.

"I was telling the guys, we're pretty spoiled," Kitsch said. "To come out here and to bring the movie with us and show the guys, it's just that reciprocity. It's great. I love it. I played sports my whole life, so just to be around the guys, too, is a lot of fun."

The idea to give the team an early screening of the movie came from the Broncos. But there was another connection that helped make it happen.

Kitsch knows Broncos Special Teams Coordinator Jeff Rodgers and Defensive Line Coach Jay Rodgers.

"Their little brother lives in Austin -- it's a small world," the actor said. "He knows all about Lone Survivor, so really through that contact and then Foxy (Head Coach John Fox), his father was a Navy SEAL, that connection was made and we just tried to make it work. Finally we put it together and now we're here. It's great."
Tim Riggins Joins Broncos Practice
Old 11-04-2016, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
"He's actually texting me right now," Kitsch smiled. "I just sent him a picture, so he can be as jealous as he wants."
I love this.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!

^ aww that's cute!
zacsbabyboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I love this.
I'm sure Scott was pissed, he's a huge Broncos fan.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm sure Scott was pissed, he's a huge Broncos fan.
Hence, why I love it!
Old 11-05-2016, 11:04 PM
Addicted Fan

That was so mean of him! I would not have been amused! Haha.
KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
That was so mean of him! I would not have been amused! Haha.
I think it's hysterical! Taylor!
Old 11-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Scott was all pissy yesterday because Nebraska lost and he was in Columbus for the loss. He was complaining about the OSU fans, which, not a surprise, I've run across my fair share of not so nice fans when I've been down there. Granted they're never as mean to Michigan State fans as they are Michigan fans.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I must admit, I don't follow college football at all. I didn't go to a state school and there aren't any big college teams up here in northern Ohio, so I can't relate. I have heard about the rowdy OSU fans though. It's too bad visitors down there get treated badly. Makes us all look bad.

I think I'm glad I don't follow Scott on social media. He seems really moody. Haha.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think college football, more than any other sport, brings out the crazy in people. I have friends that are completely reasonable people and fans when it comes to every other sport but when it comes to Michigan v. Michigan State or Michigan v. Ohio State it turns them into stomping/crying/whining children when things don't go their way.

We have MSU/Michigan/OSU fans all at Thanksgiving every year and without a doubt there will be a ton of **** talking going on.

Scott does whine a lot about sports though. He should have known going into OSU wearing Nebraska gear wasn't going to be a fun time.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Addicted Fan

On a side note, I was downtown yesterday as the Browns-Cowboys game was ending, and I was surprised to see so many Cowboys jerseys among the brown-and-orange. I guess I'd forgotten how popular the Cowboys are everywhere.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Scott was at that game yesterday too! He seems to have some family in this general area. He went to Ann Arbor for a Michigan/Nebraska a few years back too. He hashtagged it "cousins weekend".
Old 11-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Scott IS moody. But we love him.

The Cowboys aren't America's team for nothing.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He has a toddler, he's allowed to be moody.
Reply   Post New Thread