Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ok, here's the full picture, a plant and a hat on the dresser too.

Old 06-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

That's definitely someones home. Rented or otherwise.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Definitely someones house and messy bed. Probably his bedroom, wherever he was staying, whether that be a rental or his condo.

So we now know he wore that hoodie in The Grand Seduction, I think I've only seen him in it one other time with a fan. He should wear it more often.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Definitely someones house and messy bed. Probably his bedroom, wherever he was staying, whether that be a rental or his condo.

So we now know he wore that hoodie in The Grand Seduction, I think I've only seen him in it one other time with a fan. He should wear it more often.

So did he nick it from the set or was it his? The world may never know...
Old 06-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm going to say he nabbed it from set. He filmed Lone Survivor after The Grand Seduction and that picture from Gridiron Heroes was posted in 2013 after the filming of both. I would say 75% of his wardrobe is just stuff he's gotten from sets.

Too bad he didn't keep any of the Bruce gear that blue button up was a favorite.

Old 06-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm inclined to agree with you on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm going to say he nabbed it from set. He filmed Lone Survivor after The Grand Seduction and that picture from Gridiron Heroes was posted in 2013 after the filming of both. I would say 75% of his wardrobe is just stuff he's gotten from sets.

Too bad he didn't keep any of the Bruce gear that blue button up was a favorite.
What? Keep dress clothes? He'd never.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This shirt, I feel like he could work into his wardrobe. Or maybe it's just me wanting him to work it into this wardrobe because I know what it looks like coming off.

Old 06-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's a country cut for sure.. he could work it into his pearl snap rotation.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The sleeves rolled up is what gets me. But yeah, it looks like it could be in his rotation for sure. Wonder if he kept the elongated crotch jeans?
Old 06-04-2017, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm convinced he buys nothing, he just steals clothes from his characters and people give him things occasionally. He probably hates to shop. The first thing we'd have to change, because it happens to be my favorite pastime

I think he dry cleans everything, though or his housekeeper does the laundry. Somehow I can't imagine him even thinking that something needs to be washed

I bet he kept the elongated jeans just for the story
Old 06-04-2017, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
So did he nick it from the set or was it his? The world may never know...
Well we do know that the leather jacket is his so it is a possibility that this was too. Although, we really haven't seen him in that zip up a lot. I guess you're right, we will never know. But I love it... looks comfy.

I love the 3-piece suits he wore as Bruce.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I thought I'd seen him in the same hoodie before with a fan, but it doesn't have the zipper down the front, but then I looked more closely at the recording picture and I don't think it has a zipper either, so might be a different hoodie. It almost looks like a cord.

Old 06-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is in ongoing theory of ours. We have seen him with packages, so he does shop some, and by some I mean at least once.

I'd bet good money he hates to shop.

I think he sends it all out to the dry cleaners as well. There's no way his 10 plus year old t-shirts should look so good.

I've wondered about a maid. I think he probably should have one, but I go back and forth on whether or not I think he actually does.

I think he'd keep the jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishouldbestudying (View Post)
I'm convinced he buys nothing, he just steals clothes from his characters and people give him things occasionally. He probably hates to shop. The first thing we'd have to change, because it happens to be my favorite pastime

I think he dry cleans everything, though or his housekeeper does the laundry. Somehow I can't imagine him even thinking that something needs to be washed

I bet he kept the elongated jeans just for the story
Old 06-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I spend wayyy too much time wondering about these things Part of me says he definitely has a housekeeper--why wouldn't you if you have the money, but then another part of me says he is so private/down to earth that he doesn't want anyone unnecessary in his home. I also think he's cheap so maybe he doesn't want to spend the money

He had to have kept the jeans, they put so much work into them
Old 06-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would definitely have a maid.

I thought through the whole not wanting to let anyone in too, but I think in the end... it's not an expense he would regularly want to shell out for.

Lately, he's not home too much. He wouldn't need someone when he's gone for weeks on end. It wouldn't really be that much of an expense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishouldbestudying (View Post)
I spend wayyy too much time wondering about these things Part of me says he definitely has a housekeeper--why wouldn't you if you have the money, but then another part of me says he is so private/down to earth that he doesn't want anyone unnecessary in his home. I also think he's cheap so maybe he doesn't want to spend the money

He had to have kept the jeans, they put so much work into them