Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2017, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantetagrum (View Post)
Thanks to you lovely people. I got to see Taylor skate live last night .
It was a very cool experience.
Yay.

So, that Feits guy is a little over the top huh?? I somehow think Taylor is probably not too impressed that he thinks he IS Tim Riggins. lol At least Taylor played along.
Old 01-29-2017, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He is totally over the top for his FNL and Riggins love. Somehow I don't think it actually bothers Taylor, I also don't think that this guy would be as crazy if he ever met him face to face. Clearly his friend thought it was funny enough to get Taylor to do a shout out to him.
Old 01-29-2017, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You guys, this is amazing and makes my heart soar! This is Taylor with Steve Yzerman's daughter.

Which means he probably had another run in with Yzerman, how cool is that.

Here she is with her dad, Yzerman, last night.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 12-30-2017 at 10:17 PM
Old 01-29-2017, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

She's beautiful. I love the color of her hair. I may have to bring this to my hairdresser. lol

What's the story about Yzerman? Are they friends or is Taylor just a big fan?
Old 01-29-2017, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He actually looks giddy in this picture.

Also, Steve's wife, Lisa commented on the photo "just when we thought our week couldn't get any better..." so clearly a family of fans.

Yzerman is basically Taylor's hockey idol. He was the captain of the Red Wings for forever. He said his brother was an Yzerman fan growing up so he became one and he's always been an Yzerman fan, still is. He follows both the Red Wings and Tampa Bay (where he is now the GM) because of him.

When his friend, Neil, was in the Wings organization he played a pre-season scrimmage game at the Joe in Detroit and Taylor flew in because he'd be playing with Yzerman...he's told the story a few times about meeting him.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-29-2017 at 03:10 PM
Old 01-29-2017, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
He actually looks giddy in this
Yup. You can see it in his eyes.

In the interview he mentions he was a fan, but not a "superfan". Define superfan Taylor...
He also mentions the baseball movie. I wonder what became of that. Was there a baseball movie that came out? Did it just not get made? Still on the back burner?
I miss his hair.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Double post.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Chace Crawford actually did a movie called Undrafted that came out last year. It was a baseball movie.

I don't know, there are so many movie ideas he's mentioned, like he mentioned the minor league hockey movie he wanted to do too. You wonder how many projects are on his radar but just fail to come to fruition. Probably more don't get made than do, I would guess.

Also, the video that just keeps on giving.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-29-2017 at 05:18 PM
Old 01-29-2017, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Nate had a new movie? I didn't even hear about it... probably a good thing Taylor didn't do that one!
I'd love to see him do a hockey movie.

Quote:
Chace Crawford actually did a movie called Undrafted that came out last year. It was a baseball movie.

I don't know, there are so many movie ideas he's mentioned, like he mentioned the minor league hockey movie he wanted to do too. You wonder how many projects are on his radar but just fail to come to fruition. Probably more don't get made than do, I would guess.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:00 PM
New Fan

So does this mean Marc, the friend, has a role in Waco? He mentions a press tour or is that something totally different?

* Sorry I was referencing the tweet.

Quote:

Old 01-29-2017, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

No (not that I know of), I think he just means Taylor. Maybe he'll be traveling with him.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Marc is an actor, but I think he was just speaking for Taylor. Unless he will have a small part in Waco.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually just watched Undrafted yesterday, maybe that was the one that Taylor was supposed to be in? It would've been cool to see him reunite with Chace and Toby in the movie!

I love seeing him play Hockey again, it's been so long! so proud of him, he looks so happy!

I love his jersey, i was thinking the same thing when i saw his number though, why not #33.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He probably wanted to avoid 33, though it would have been awesome to see him in it.

For those who didn't see the game here it is in two periods...also him leaving the dressing room to take the ice:

His assist is at about the 21:50 mark of this video, I think they had moved him up to forward at this point or he was just cherrypicking.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

What is he mouthing? Hello? Here we go?