Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So off topic but one of my friends craved baby powder when she was pregnant, like she wanted to eat it. I thought she was joking, she was absolutely serious, apparently she was iron deficient.

This reminds me we still haven't gotten the damn spartan race video. I think I've given up on it.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
The desire to eat dirt is a mineral deficiency. The desire to lick Taylor is something else entirely.
I'm sure I probably do have a mineral deficiency, but something tells me that if the dirt and mud wasn't smeared all across Taylor's body, it wouldn't have the same appeal.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'd wash it off him. No desire to lick it.
Baby powder. That's a new one. Ew.
The pictures reminded me of the video as well. Are they waiting for Christmas? Haha.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So regardless of what went down between them, I will forever be disappointed that we didn't get more pictures or interaction with them together. There was so little promotion and no premiere. Outside of them possibly being together, I love them both individually. So I would love to see them work together again on a project where there is more press.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:18 PM
Addicted Fan

This is a weird clip. Usually if people did NOT get along, the comments will be strictly about their working relationship -- nothing about how the person is funny, or kind, or really smart, etc. This could just be Willem's way, and clearly from the photos posted here recently, they got along. But I wanted some adjectives to describe Taylor as a person. I mean, we already know he works hard and looks great. By the way, the title is exaggerating; he's not talking about his "hot body," he just mentions he looks great.

KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Sometimes, even trained actors, struggle with press. I suppose it's worth noting that we don't actually hear what the initial question is. I mean it's clearly about Taylor but it's strange.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

I saw a preview for Bleed for This. It looks awesome. Did it get good reviews?
Old 11-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think it's getting pretty good reviews. For some reason I thought it was out already, I remember commercials for it. Did it get a limited release previously? I know Miles left Granite Mountain production for a time to promote War Dogs but this movie sticks out in my mind too.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Bleed For This is playing at the little Indie theater near me. I have A LOT of grading and paperwork to do today since report cards are due, but maybe I will sneak out and go see it.

Michael Shannon was on Fallon Thursday night. He is BIZARRE! No mention of Waco but Nocturnal Animals looks really good.
Old 11-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I will probably wait to see Bleed for This, but Nocturnal Animals I might go out of my way to see. The trailer definitely doesn't give much away and not only does it have Michael Shannon but also Aaron Taylor-Johnson!

I might have to go and see Patriots Day too if it's getting such high praise. Can you imagine Pete having an Oscar contender. Dare I say I hope so, pipe dream, but if Pete is nominated and partying it up in LA maybe Taylor would be more inclined to attend some festivities to support his friend.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

I didn't realize that Aaron Taylor-Johnson was in it. So is Amy Adams, Isla Fischer, and Jake Gyllenhal. That's some cast! Speaking of Amy Adams. My friend's daughter is in a restaurant in Manhattan, at this very moment sitting across from her. She took a photo like the girl did of Taylor in London.. over the shoulder. She just posted it online.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:44 PM
Addicted Fan

I just read a really funny story about Isla Fisher and Amy Adams, but I don't want to be a Cliff Claven so I'll just paste the link here:

Isla Fisher Replaced Herself With Amy Adams on Her Family Holiday Card | Vanity Fair

Michael Shannon is hilarious! I love his dry, off-kilter sense of humor! I think he and Taylor are going to get along really well. From Thursday's Tonight Show:

KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I read that article! I always thought they looked similar. But really, for whatever reason, Amy Adams has always been off putting to me, I just don't care for her. But I love Isla Fisher! Maybe it dates back to the first thing ever seeing her in and not liking her as the like three episode girlfriend of Jim on The Office.

Michael and Taylor will probably get along just fine.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Michael Shannon's personality reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix.
Old 11-20-2016, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Minus the crazy?

Though I feel like a lot of Joaquin's crazy is misunderstood.

Some Taylor/Aaron love.

Reply   Post New Thread