Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2019, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The Facebook live chat was interesting, the interviewer mentioned a few times just how much he liked Taylor and Stephan's characters, even though Taylor's character is a stone cold killer. And Taylor broached the subject that he was Stephan's character's protector, something to do with losing Stephan's brother in war.

Old 11-09-2019, 12:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
The Facebook live chat was interesting, the interviewer mentioned a few times just how much he liked Taylor and Stephan's characters, even though Taylor's character is a stone cold killer. And Taylor broached the subject that he was Stephan's character's protector, something to do with losing Stephan's brother in war.

Stone Cold Killer, With a Heart. Guess I wasn't the only one who seemed to catch onto that. I'm curious what Tay meant by the relapse, Relapse of what the coke?
Old 11-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was partial to the director referring to his character as a "human grenade".
Old 11-09-2019, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm watching it now. Not enough Taylor time, but when he did speak he was so Taylor. I find him well spoken... and I love his laugh. I love when he's talking and he is obviously ready to burst into laughter.

Stephan James. Wow. He's adorable. He's got that spark.

Last edited by elherts; 11-09-2019 at 06:59 PM
Old 11-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Where is it on FB?
Old 11-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's on the 21 Bridges Facebook page.

I found a few new clips of Taylor scenes. And some of the comments from reporters from today seem mostly positive, though they're not going to trash a movie they're about to cover.

Old 11-09-2019, 08:52 PM
New Fan

Same

Quote:
I was partial to the director referring to his character as a "human grenade".

But the Stone Cold killer with a Heart. Kind've ruins the theories I had. i had a whole improved Clyde 2.0 and Jesse James kinda thing going through my mind. Can't really have that with the heart being involved, but hey at least it's apparently easy to pick up on that he isnt heartless in the role.

Where did you find the new clips and gifs if you dont mind me asking?
Old 11-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ty!

Quote:
it's on the 21 bridges facebook page.

i found a few new clips of taylor scenes. And some of the comments from reporters from today seem mostly positive, though they're not going to trash a movie they're about to cover.

Old 11-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor didn’t talk. Typical Kitsch.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalnation (View Post)

Where did you find the new clips and gifs if you dont mind me asking?
I made the gifs, I make them for the fan page tumblr account.

There are two clips with Taylor in here, I posted the one to the fan account this morning. I haven't gotten around to cutting the other clip.

Old 11-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Anything new for today? I guess this junket will produce content that trickles in over the next few days...
Old 11-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wholeheartedly agree with this tweet, I think they're doing a huge disservice to the movie by hitting the audience over the head with the Avengers/Chadwick connection, the other actors have their own fans/casual fans that might not even know they're in this film.

Nothing new today other than just mentions that it's going on. There was another screening for the media they were meeting with today. Taylor was situated with Stephan yesterday and I assume he is today too,

But you're right, the interviews will slowly trickle out over the next week or so. These pictures were from yesterday:

Old 11-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
'Black Panther': Taylor Kitsch Is Ready to 'Take a Swing' at Playing Villain in Upcoming Sequel (Exclusive)

The creators of Black Panther II have their pick of Hollywood's brightest and best for the upcoming film's villain.

On Saturday, ET sat down with Chadwick Boseman's 21 Bridges co-stars, Taylor Kitsch and Stephan James, at the action film's press day in Los Angeles, California, where they discussed the possibility of joining the Oscar-winning Marvel franchise.

"I'll take a swing all day at that," Kitsch responded when asked if he'd be interested in portraying the baddie of the film. "I mean, why not?" James chimed in.

ET also sat down with Boseman on Saturday, who remained coy when discussing if he's seen the script for Black Panther II, stating, "That's none of ya'll's business. You talk about Marvel, some actors don't see the script the whole time. So, I can't tell you that."

While on hand, Kitsch and James also chatted about working with Boseman on 21 Bridges, in which they play suspects on the run as Boseman's character, a cop named Andre Davis, shuts down New York in order to catch some cop killers.

"Surprisingly, he's not from Wakanda, which is crazy," James joked of working with the A-lister, who also has a producing credit on 21 Bridges. "I mean, Chad was cool… from the inception of this thing, he called me and pitched this film to me and said I was the only actor for this job, and really he's just been a joy, a gem, to work with."

Kitsch jokingly told James: "He told me I was the 21st option for Ray and no one else was available, and I was calling, so it's a little weird to hear that from you."

"He's been incredibly gracious and, not to make a cliché of it, but he's a great listener," Kitsch continued. "Like, he makes you feel like he's just dialed in you when you're talking with him. So, he's a great guy."

Boseman also offered some insight on what fans can expect from the crime thriller, which is far grittier than his work as T'Challa in the MCU.

"It's comparable, but it's more grounded in reality," he stated alongside 21 Bridges co-star Sienna Miller. "Nobody's scaling a wall. There's no green screen. There's no special effects… But in terms of intensity, it's on par with it."
https://www.etonline.com/black-panth...pcoming-sequel
Old 11-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

What?!? He’s willing to be in a franchise of the capes and tight movies?

I didn’t particularly appreciate Chadwick in interview. Um...um...um...um...um...

I think it’s totally wrong to hang this all on Chadwick’s shoulders. It’s limiting the audience.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:08 PM
New Fan

Thank ya, Thank ya.
Quote:
I made the gifs, I make them for the fan page tumblr account.
There are two clips with Taylor in here, I posted the one to the fan account this morning. I haven't gotten around to cutting the other clip.
Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one who felt like it wasn't fair to put all the attention on Chadwick. I mean I get it, He's the main in the movie and it's "His" movie and all with being a producer in it. So I kind've held my tongue because I didn't know how people felt about it. But I think they should spread it out a bit so it's not all on Chadwick and the whole Avenger thing.... Just my opinion honestly. But I honestly do feel like its limiting the audience and whatnot.

I could go for Tay doing more Villians honestly.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread