Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2019, 11:40 PM
New Fan

Me three! ... For as far as not having anything to ask... That isn't obvious or cliche. And wanting to know about other unrelated 21 stuff.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)

I would much rather know about other stuff going on - second season of Shadowplay? HBO project??
Yes! Exactly.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

I know I've been a bit out of the loop so sorry if these questions have already been addressed.

Which outlets will he be doing press with in LA?

What does, "See you in Miami," mean?
Old 11-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The "see you in Miami" line was just a line from the trailer, I would guess just a place they were going to meet after they split up. Who knows.

So far the only thing scheduled in LA as far as TV appearances go is Chadwick on Ellen.

I'm now not sure if the Facebook Live Q&A is happening at 1:15 or 6:15 as the 21 Bridges account says one thing and the studio account says another.

What I think is happening Saturday is it's just press day where they set up in a hotel, will do a photo call with the entire cast have all the media outlets come in and out to interview each of them. Taylor will either be by himself or partnered up, maybe with Stephan like he was with James Badge Dale. Hard to say.

Only the Brave did a similar live Q&A with the cast but it was with GQ, that happened on their press day too.

So it looks like any press next week will be in LA, then the week of the movie release they'll be in New York, the premiere is Tuesday the 19th.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

All the questions I would have for Taylor would be regarding other projects too but I don't think they'll be straying away from strictly 21 Bridges questions.

I guess I'd ask about the night shoots and what were the challenges of having to shoot an entire movie at night and for Taylor, if he is more attracted to playing the villain, if it has its own sets of challenges or if it's just more fun than playing the hero.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:24 PM
New Fan

I messaged the page on Instagram asking if it needed to be 21 specific or if it could be anything cause I couldn't think of anything... I didn't get an answer before I went to bed.

After having slept on it, I thought of like 2 each I wanted to ask Tay and J.K. but I can't think of anything else, or can't think if I'd want to ask anyone else anything. So I think I'm just gonna leave it at the 2 apiece.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalnation (View Post)
I messaged the page on Instagram asking if it needed to be 21 specific or if it could be anything cause I couldn't think of anything... I didn't get an answer before I went to bed.

After having slept on it, I thought of like 2 each I wanted to ask Tay and J.K. but I can't think of anything else, or can't think if I'd want to ask anyone else anything. So I think I'm just gonna leave it at the 2 apiece.
Hopefully they will use your questions! That would be awesome!
Old 11-07-2019, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes! hopefully your questions are asked. I feel like the questions I have would probably be asked anyway, there are a limited number of things to ask Taylor about here...
Old 11-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I signed up for an Advanced Screening that will take place on November 20th, I don't know if you guys keep an eye on local advance screenings but I've seen quite a few pop up for 21 Bridges. Usually they're just a day or two ahead of when it's released but I did manage to get into one for both AA and OTB.

They'll all definitely be in LA tomorrow for press and it seems like they'll be doing additional press and a screening for the press on Sunday as well.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 11-08-2019 at 11:11 AM
Old 11-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I signed up for an Advanced Screening that will take place on November 20th, I don't know if you guys keep an eye on local advance screenings but I've seen quite a few pop up for 21 Bridges. Usually they're just a day or two ahead of when it's released but I did manage to get into one for both AA and OTB.

They'll all definitely be in LA tomorrow for press and it seems like they'll be doing additional press and a screening for the press on Sunday as well.
How do you go about doing this? I know for OTB it was just at a local theater... no fanfare or anything.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I usually go through Advance Screenings or gofobo, these are the Advanced Screenings scheduled right now for 21 Bridges, but I would guess more will be coming:

https://advancescreenings.com/movie/21_bridges

California
Daly City 11/20(wed)
San Diego 11/20(wed)
Sacramento 11/20(wed)
Connecticut
Hartford 11/20(wed)
Kansas
Shawnee Mission 11/20(wed)
Massachusetts
Boston 11/19(tue)
Michigan
Troy 11/20(wed)
Old 11-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

This will be his first trip to LA in like what seems like forever.

I wonder if, while here, he'll stay a few days before going to New York and do some prep work for Inferno - I think I read somewhere on this board that they are in the process of casting for some of the other characters. Taylor might (might??) be involved in that - auditions, table reads, etc. (Collaboration is one thing Taylor always mentions when he's looking for work - he likes to be involved).
Old 11-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Graham Norton is just about to start. Let's hope for a glimpse/mention of Taylor!
Old 11-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Graham Norton is just about to start. Let's hope for a glimpse/mention of Taylor!
Let us know!
Old 11-08-2019, 07:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I usually go through Advance Screenings or gofobo, these are the Advanced Screenings scheduled right now for 21 Bridges, but I would guess more will be coming:

https://advancescreenings.com/movie/21_bridges

California
Daly City 11/20(wed)
San Diego 11/20(wed)
Sacramento 11/20(wed)
Connecticut
Hartford 11/20(wed)
Kansas
Shawnee Mission 11/20(wed)
Massachusetts
Boston 11/19(tue)
Michigan
Troy 11/20(wed)
I wonder if any will open up in Oregon or Washington, I'll have to keep an eye out! If not....Try and aim for one in Cali if more open up that aren't too far from me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread