Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I didn't know who ASP was but then looking her up she wrote Gilmore Girls too, so that makes sense why KIki said she could see why I don't prefer it if I didn't like Gilmore Girls...for a comedy there are literally just so many scenes that make me uncomfortable and not in a funny way. That dinner table scene in season two literally gave me anxiety. But I'm powering through.

Homeland is back, that makes me happy.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think it's a drama, about someone who's funny.
OM predicts you won't like season 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I didn't know who ASP was but then looking her up she wrote Gilmore Girls too, so that makes sense why KIki said she could see why I don't prefer it if I didn't like Gilmore Girls...for a comedy there are literally just so many scenes that make me uncomfortable and not in a funny way. That dinner table scene in season two literally gave me anxiety. But I'm powering through.

Homeland is back, that makes me happy.
Final season!
Old 02-11-2020, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm not hating season 3 so far, but I think I'm only one or two episodes in.

The parents are starting to jump the shark a bit.

I just read that there is no plan to do a season 3 of Fleabag and it kind of ruined my day.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I'm not hating season 3 so far, but I think I'm only one or two episodes in.

The parents are starting to jump the shark a bit.

I just read that there is no plan to do a season 3 of Fleabag and it kind of ruined my day.
Her parents and Joel's crack me up.
All so out of touch.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I definitely don't dislike the series, it's just not entirely my cup of tea. The nostalgia factor, the era, etc., I prefer Mad Men but I love Midge and Susie.

I had no motivation to do anything at work today so instead I wasted time and money online shopping the sales at Anthropologie and then bought my $10 smoothie that I'm addicted to. I need to reign it in, but this coffee smoothie is so good and right across from my gym, I find myself walking over there after every workout, undoing everything I just did.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The kids and I just saw a special screening of Harriet. OMG! It was fantastic! Baby Minion said, “why do we get commercials for fast and furious 20, but not movies like this?” Good question baby. It is definitely worth seeing.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
The kids and I just saw a special screening of Harriet. OMG! It was fantastic! Baby Minion said, “why do we get commercials for fast and furious 20, but not movies like this?” Good question baby. It is definitely worth seeing.
Honestly, never even heard of this film - that is a shame. I suppose, like most things, the entertainment industry is all a money game.

I'll be sure to check it out thought - thanks for the recommendation.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
Honestly, never even heard of this film - that is a shame. I suppose, like most things, the entertainment industry is all a money game.

I'll be sure to check it out thought - thanks for the recommendation.
The actress who places Harriet was nominated for an Oscar. It came out in November. I hadn’t heard of it either. A movie company brought it in for two showings yesterday for black history month.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The actress who plays Harriet is in The Outsider and she's great in that. I knew she was up for an Oscar but honestly didn't know for what because I feel like I heard nothing about Harriet.

You can tell OM that I'm actually really liking season 3 of Mrs. Maisel.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I started Fleabag and only got to Episode 4 in Season One. It's a great series ... very funny and a little raunchy but in a good way. It's also a little sad to me for some reason ... I'm not that far into it obviously but I sense a bit of sadness to the main character that is very subtly woven into the story. I will definitely keep watching and see what happens.

Anyone have any plans for the holiday weekend??? It V-Day and President's Day next Monday so a long weekend for me. I've got nothing set yet but I'm hoping for a long motorcycle ride this weekend at some point.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Sterling K Brown is in season 3! Squee!

No plans for us. Neither of my minions have Monday off.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
I started Fleabag and only got to Episode 4 in Season One. It's a great series ... very funny and a little raunchy but in a good way. It's also a little sad to me for some reason ... I'm not that far into it obviously but I sense a bit of sadness to the main character that is very subtly woven into the story. I will definitely keep watching and see what happens.

Anyone have any plans for the holiday weekend??? It V-Day and President's Day next Monday so a long weekend for me. I've got nothing set yet but I'm hoping for a long motorcycle ride this weekend at some point.
I was totally taken aback by the opening scene in the first episode of Fleabag. I knew it would be raunchy but just that scene in particular took me by surprise. It's hilarious though. I love it. I think I liked season 2 more than season 1 though. She's definitely a sadder figure, for good reason, in season 1.

I finished Mrs. Maisel, started Jack Ryan series last night, it's like a cheesier Homeland. I'll take it!

I have to work on President's Day. No real plans for this weekend, the cold I'm battling hangs on so I'm just lying low. But it's Mid-February in Michigan, we all hibernate. It was 6 degrees this morning. I have to go out of town next weekend though.
Old 02-14-2020, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I was totally taken aback by the opening scene in the first episode of Fleabag. I knew it would be raunchy but just that scene in particular took me by surprise. It's hilarious though. I love it. I think I liked season 2 more than season 1 though. She's definitely a sadder figure, for good reason, in season 1.

I finished Mrs. Maisel, started Jack Ryan series last night, it's like a cheesier Homeland. I'll take it!

I have to work on President's Day. No real plans for this weekend, the cold I'm battling hangs on so I'm just lying low. But it's Mid-February in Michigan, we all hibernate. It was 6 degrees this morning. I have to go out of town next weekend though.
6!?! I was feeling sorry for us at 37 this morning! Dang.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:30 PM
New Fan

I'm so sorry guys for being MIA on the site. I've been around because I've lurked around on Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram. But I completely forgot I made an account here. I've missed so much, I don't even know where to catch up. I skimmed through some of it and all I can say is oof. because I'm lame and Can't come up with anything else. I'm gonna finish catching up on here!

P.S .... I might've gotten Savages from my mom today as a Valentine's Day Gift?
P.S.S ..... Does anyone watch Riverdale here? (not sure if anyones ever mentioned it.) ... Okay that is all. *shuffles off to finish checking up on here since I'm completely behind.*
Old 02-14-2020, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No worries! Just jump in wherever.
OM and I watched season 1and part of 2. We haven’t watched it lately. I can’t handle Luke Perry being gone.