Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Pete’s been posting about the fires. Such a scary situation. So devastating. It really does seem like they’ve been worse in the past 5 or so years...

What were the blood tests for? That sounds like a nightmare. I would not have been amused.

I got my keys today and my studio is about 97% done. I still need to put up one curtain rod and curtain and to steam my curtains. My machine should arrive tomorrow! I’m sooo excited!
Old 10-30-2019, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think they've just been in more heavily populated areas as of late, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe the frequency is rising. It wouldn't shock me with the up and down weather patterns.

I've been having what they believe are hormonal imbalances which are causing these heart palpitations I can't seem to shake, so they had to do a few checks of my blood work over a four hour period. So I had a lot of blood drawn and then whatever else landed on me and down my arm and the floor.

That's exciting about the studio! How long until you think you'll have it up and running.

All that Halloween candy I bought I'm going to have to eat, it's supposed to be cold and windy with rain/snow showers all day tomorrow. Poor kids. This is why I never really enjoyed Halloween, wearing costumes to school was always fun but it was rare that you could even go out in full costume to trick or treat because you'd have a jacket over your costume or under your costume...it's a bummer.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I think they've just been in more heavily populated areas as of late, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe the frequency is rising. It wouldn't shock me with the up and down weather patterns.

I've been having what they believe are hormonal imbalances which are causing these heart palpitations I can't seem to shake, so they had to do a few checks of my blood work over a four hour period. So I had a lot of blood drawn and then whatever else landed on me and down my arm and the floor.

That's exciting about the studio! How long until you think you'll have it up and running.

All that Halloween candy I bought I'm going to have to eat, it's supposed to be cold and windy with rain/snow showers all day tomorrow. Poor kids. This is why I never really enjoyed Halloween, wearing costumes to school was always fun but it was rare that you could even go out in full costume to trick or treat because you'd have a jacket over your costume or under your costume...it's a bummer.
Tomorrow’s high is 43 here. It’s supposed to be in the 20s tonight in Dallas. That is absolutely insane for this time of year! Most Halloweens it’s too hot to wear most costumes.

I’m officially opening next week!

I hope the blood work gives you some answers.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Snow showers and 40 mile per hour winds here for the trick or treaters tomorrow night.

That's exciting that you're opening so soon!
Old 10-30-2019, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Gross!

Quote:
Snow showers and 40 mile per hour winds here for the trick or treaters tomorrow night.

That's exciting that you're opening so soon!
I am soooo excited!
Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well, I've had one little Spiderman so far, I would be shocked if I see more than five kids...I have no idea what to do with this candy.

Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It is cold here, but dry. The sun was out all day. That should encourage kiddos to come out. No one so far. We are ready. Grizzy is ready!
Old 10-31-2019, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There was a brief window when it stopped raining/now snowing and that's when I got the little Spider-Man, nothing since. I should have just given all the candy to him and made his night.

We had drama at work today because someone ate almost an entire banana cream pie that was left in the fridge. I love stuff like this...one of the attorney's brought in the pie for someone's birthday in the office, it came from a really good bakery and was pretty expensive, maybe 1/3 of the pie was eaten the day he brought it in. He taped it up and left it in the fridge, they come in the next day and there's literally a sliver left. He was interrogating everyone in the office. I wasn't even there the day it was eaten so I was free and clear, but there are now notes all over the fridge telling people not to eat other's food #THIEF. I love it.
Old 10-31-2019, 07:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's awesome about OM getting into the writing program. She must be so friggen' smart. I got an emergency call today to go help an 8th grader with an essay for high school applications.... on Halloween. Poor girl. But she procrastinated so it's kind of her fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalnation (View Post)
I live in a neighborhood that's part of a small town, that seems to do parties and trick or treating events before Halloween, and then my actual neighborhood doesn't have that many kids, it might as well be like living in a retirement community or somethin... I don't mean that as disrespect, just that people don't do alot in my neighborhood for the Holidays, and I kinda miss living in a place where you would see alot of people celebrating or decorations. But yeah, I'm not sure how many trick or treaters we will have since it varies every year how many people park and then walk down here. I haven't seen a Hallmark movie either but I have seen the Ion ones so...i guess that could be as bad? It's ticking me off a little though, that they're trying to push Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas into one huge Holiday.
Where do you live? I can't tell you guys how much candy I ate today. I have a sugar headache and heartburn now. It rained so hard all day so the parade etc. was cancelled at school but it cleared up for them to go trick or treating after school. It was 72 today! I didn't get home until after 8. I saw a father and two little girls trick or treating down the block so I yelled out the window for them to come back and take all of my candy! The girls were so excited. Of course, I saved a bag of Kit Kats for myself. Might as well end the night with a bang, before I do a cleanse for a few days.

A- I hope your test results all come back good. I had a ****ty experience at the doctor/pharmacist yesterday. I hate when they don't communicate and it makes such a hassle for the patient. And then throw the insurance company in on that and it's a ****show.

I would watch Jack Ryan too but I have so much on my list still. Just stated Bluebloods season 8, finishing ER and How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Rec, Futurama, and rewatches of Madmen and Sopranos. Plus Mr Robot. Episode 4 of the season and still nothing from the day I was on set.

Stephen King is actually filming a miniseries 1/2 mile from my house right now, in an old historic home. Julianne Moore is in it. A bunch of my friends have gone to check it out but I haven't had a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I got my keys today and my studio is about 97% done. I still need to put up one curtain rod and curtain and to steam my curtains. My machine should arrive tomorrow! I’m sooo excited!
That's so exciting! Was it expensive to get everything started? I can't imagine how much work it must be to put a business together! Are you just doing the machine that you have talked about, or are you doing other services?

Quote:
We had drama at work today because someone ate almost an entire banana cream pie that was left in the fridge. I love stuff like this...one of the attorney's brought in the pie for someone's birthday in the office, it came from a really good bakery and was pretty expensive, maybe 1/3 of the pie was eaten the day he brought it in. He taped it up and left it in the fridge, they come in the next day and there's literally a sliver left. He was interrogating everyone in the office. I wasn't even there the day it was eaten so I was free and clear, but there are now notes all over the fridge telling people not to eat other's food #THIEF. I love it.
This made me laugh. I bought a pie from one of my colleagues whose son was selling them for Boy Scouts last Thanksgiving. I left it in the freezer at work for like 4 days because I thought it was silly to take it home and then out again to bring to my sister in laws mothers for Thanksgiving. The day before Thanksgiving I went in the freezer to get it and it was gone! It had my name on it and everything.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Where do you live? I can't tell you guys how much candy I ate today. I have a sugar headache and heartburn now. It rained so hard all day so the parade etc. was cancelled at school but it cleared up for them to go trick or treating after school. It was 72 today! I didn't get home until after 8. I saw a father and two little girls trick or treating down the block so I yelled out the window for them to come back and take all of my candy! The girls were so excited. Of course, I saved a bag of Kit Kats for myself. Might as well end the night with a bang, before I do a cleanse for a few days.

A- I hope your test results all come back good. I had a ****ty experience at the doctor/pharmacist yesterday. I hate when they don't communicate and it makes such a hassle for the patient. And then throw the insurance company in on that and it's a ****show.

I would watch Jack Ryan too but I have so much on my list still. Just stated Bluebloods season 8, finishing ER and How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Rec, Futurama, and rewatches of Madmen and Sopranos. Plus Mr Robot. Episode 4 of the season and still nothing from the day I was on set.

That's so exciting! Was it expensive to get everything started? I can't imagine how much work it must be to put a business together! Are you just doing the machine that you have talked about, or are you doing other services?
Wow, it seems like everyone didn't really have a great night... Goosh what happened when houses would get bombarded for candy? I live in a smaller town in the smaller side of Western WA near Bremerton but apparently not close enough for kids to think its cooler to trade the downtown areas and whatnot for the tiny neighborhoods. Last night was the first dry Halloween we had in like 5 years but it got super cold, super fast too. I'm gonna have to share some of it with my momma and then figure out what I'm going to do with about 250 more pieces because we bought like 300 pieces thinking we'd get as many as we've had the past few years :Lol: We seen like 4 little kids, and then 3 groups of teenagers/young adults one of which seemed to be drunk by the way they smelled...

I hope you both feel better! as far as Amanda and you, Last time I had to deal with anything medical was a year ago for an abscessed tooth/gum, and a severely broken tooth on -- ironically a piece of candy. Which I still have yet to find someone who wants to pull the actual tooth since it's "too close to the near we fear nerve damage to your lower lip" other than relying on antibiotics or waiting to see if the infection comes back again Which in itself is aggravating, both because I've had relatives who have had premolars like mine extracted no problem and because I just want it gone so I don't have to worry about it anymore. --- Oof little bit of a rant there sorry.

It's funny because My mom and I love BlueBloods That and Yellowstone Just don't ask her to choose between Costner, Grimes, Kitsch, Wahlberg, or Selleck because she'll say it's no contest.

That's awesome news about your business Kayla! I'm kinda curious too what all you'd offer if anything other than what you're wanting to do with that Machine? I'm trying to get into freelance editing again, but it's not going so well... I guess there's always critiquing
Royalnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have a good friend in Vancouver WA. Is that anywhere near you?

Something happened last night that has never happened to me in my over 40 years of life. A tornado warning in the middle of the night, like a real one! I had to go into the downstairs bathroom! Scary stuff.

I have two wakes/funerals this weekend. Never fun. Both older parents of friends of mine, one 90, one 77. So sad.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have two wakes/funerals this weekend. Never fun. Both older parents of friends of mine, one 90, one 77. So sad.
Hang in there - that's a lot to face over the weekend.
DaisyGirl14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I have a good friend in Vancouver WA. Is that anywhere near you?

Something happened last night that has never happened to me in my over 40 years of life. A tornado warning in the middle of the night, like a real one! I had to go into the downstairs bathroom! Scary stuff.

Yup! A couple of hours away, its one of the places my mom and I were looking at when we first moved here before settling on Federal way, then the Bremerton area.

Oh gosh! Nothing seriously bad ended up happening I hope! I've only been through 2 tornado events luckily, one when I was like 15-16ish I guess? Scared the hell out of me because I was away from my mom at the time, and worried about her and expecting the worst at our apartment and for my dog because I was in another Town other than Fort Collins which was where my mom was at for work, and we lived at the time and the Tornado passed right by there, before it hit the town I was in and cousin decided to leave the house to my Aunts during the mild of it! I was so exhausted from crying by the time I got back to my mom and dog.

Oh no my deepest sympathies to both you and your friends! Those are Never fun at all.
Royalnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Kiki, you are attending waaay too many funerals lately!

Tornadoes are no Joke! I’m glad your safe. It’s so weird to me to see tornadoes during the fall. They are usually a spring phenomenon.

We did have a trick or treaters! They were gone by 7:45. It was odd. No littles came before it got dark, they all came after dark, and were done before 8. I never saw any high schoolers. It was dry, but cold. They were all so cute!
I let baby minion go up and down our street and a few others near by. He got two “here take it all, I’m done for the night” grabs. It was 7:15. So, I don’t know if that’s normal or the temps played a part. We had candy left. I bought one huge bag with 250 pieces. I handed it out 2-3 pieces per kid...

It’s been fun here today! So, Wednesday it was cold enough that when I turned the AC off (and no heater on) that it was 60 yesterday morning! The kids thought they were going to turn into popsicles, so I turned on the heater. As it warmed up outside, it warmed up in the house. But, I noticed the heater never cut on and it never got to the 68 I set it to. Last night I turned it off since it didn’t appear to be working. It was too late to call my landlord. This morning I called to say I thought maybe the pilot light was out. He said to call the AC guy out. When I came downstairs I immediately noticed a gas smell. I had a headache within 5 minutes. I packed the kids up and got out of the house. Gas company comes out and the heater has a leak and my stove was putting off carbon monoxide. To the point it has to be replaced! I kept saying I was getting a headache every time the oven was on! SO...the AC guy is coming at 8:30 in the morning to fix the leak and my landlord is bringing a new stove at the same time. And we got a carbon monoxide detector.

I will have the Cryoskin services to start. And I’ll have everyone take a free health assessment to see what customized vitamins they could be helped by. I have other products from my other company as well; protein shakes, all natural Gatorade, energy drinks, pre and post workout (great for inflammation), sleep aid, fat burner, etc.
I am in love with the new ballet flats I got! I would love to carry them as well. That has NOTHING to do with health really. Other than they make you feel good.
My ads on FB started and I already have a hater. She hates the photo choice for my ad. Seriously?!? I can’t even. Who has time for that?
Old 11-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Definitely too many funerals. Not fun.

That's really scary about the carbon minoxide. You are lucky you caught it!

K- Any suggestions for a healthy cleanse/jump start??

I had my air on last night, it was so humid. Today was freezing. I'm literally shivering right now.
Reply   Post New Thread