Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2019, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Josh's podcasts with Taylor are always my favorite. He's so comfortable with Josh, he'll always talk about things he won't talk about elsewhere with Josh.
Old 10-18-2019, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Who else has an iPhone and did the most recent update and regretted it immediately as I watched my battery life go from fully charged to 50% in less than an hour. I really hope this is just an update thing and it'll settle down in the next day or two otherwise I'm going to have to get a new phone. Apple and their stupid batteries.

Also, how long is reasonable to look and contemplate a new dining room rug? I swear I've been looking for one for three months and I always go back to the same one and then shy away from it and then I never know how to manage multiple rugs in one room, all the same pattern looks so matchy matchy, but multiple patterns is too much but I hate just plain rugs. I'm a mess. This is all happening because I hate the color below the chair molding in my dining room and have to paint it, but I accessorized the entire room around the color I'm changing...

Last edited by worthyoflove; 10-18-2019 at 07:24 PM
Old 10-18-2019, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't have an iPhone, but that is a no-good situation. My iPad has been doing that, I don't think it's bc of an update sadly. I think I just need a new iPad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Who else has an iPhone and did the most recent update and regretted it immediately as I watched my battery life go from fully charged to 50% in less than an hour. I really hope this is just an update thing and it'll settle down in the next day or two otherwise I'm going to have to get a new phone. Apple and their stupid batteries.

Also, how long is reasonable to look and contemplate a new dining room rug? I swear I've been looking for one for three months and I always go back to the same one and then shy away from it and then I never know how to manage multiple rugs in one room, all the same pattern looks so matchy matchy, but multiple patterns is too much but I hate just plain rugs. I'm a mess. This is all happening because I hate the color below the chair molding in my dining room and have to paint it, but I accessorized the entire room around the color I'm changing...
I think as long as it takes is reasonable...
Old 10-19-2019, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It seems to be working better today. It was a bit of a panic when you're not even doing anything on the phone and you can literally watch as the charge is dropping...I read an article that said that the new OS system continues to update your phone and is resorting things and reorganizing things for up to 48 hours after you update to the new system, so even if you're not doing anything on the phone it's still working and draining your battery.

I think I might pull the trigger on the rug, I finally painted the dining room today so now I have no excuse.

There's been this big buck hanging out in my back yard and I was so worried last night that something was wrong with it. It was sleeping in my back yard, I've never seen him sleep back there, but I was all ready to call animal control this morning if he was still there when I woke up, but he was gone. Sometimes they'll get clipped by a car or whatever and find a safe spot to basically go and die and then you're responsible for taking care of their body. He's huge, I would have no idea what to do.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Season 2 of You is coming soon!
Old 10-19-2019, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was just looking into this the other day. I need that new season so bad. I might rewatch season one, it's so good.

The trailer for the new The Crown series was great too, Olivia Coleman is always great, though I'll miss Claire as the Queen.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
First world problems! But I know what you mean. It has to FEEL right and if it doesn't you don't do it. It's a feeling thats hard to explain. But right now, I have no extra money for anything around the house.

Glad the buck left but I hope he didn't go somewhere else to die. Did Grizwald see him?

Scoobs will be 8 next week. Not sure how I feel about that. But he's still super spry. Today I sat at the dining room table helping my nephew with something. They have high top chairs and he jumped up onto one. I was shocked. God forbid he's not in the center of the action.

When does the new season of The Crown come out?

I saw Tootsie on Broadway yesterday. So funny.

Getting ready for the Eagles game and then Mr. Robot at 10. Will tonight be the night????
Old 10-20-2019, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think the buck is just using my yard as his sleeping space for now. He was back last night and sleeping again. I put out some corn for them in the back yard so he's just decided to snuggle up I guess. Griz sees them all the time so he's kind of indifferent to them at this point.

My cat, Sam, just turned 15 this month. He's still really healthy and active *knock on wood* he still gets the zoomies and is always following me around. I know that one day he's going to get sick and that will probably be it. I'll be such a mess when he goes. He was my first pet, like mine alone, not a family pet. If he lives another five years he'll have been with me for half of my life. That's tough to lose. I contemplated a buffer cat but it would be unfair to him to bring in a new cat at this point in his life.

The Crown premieres November 16th I think, somewhere around there.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Kiki, Baby Minion is super happy with the Cowboys game right now. Just turn it off, it’s too hard for you to watch.

Was this the episode? We need to know!

Losing pets sucks. Our doxie, who lives with my parents, is deaf and has cataracts. Baby Minion wanted him to move with us sooo badly. It just wouldn’t be fair to him. He wouldn’t know his way around. He knows my parents house.

I hope your buck isn’t hurt. It’s nice that Griz leaves them alone.

I think we’ll rewatch the first season again too. It really was good.

We are watching Homeland right now. Just started season 2.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm having such a hard time finding a halloween costume for Griswold. Last year he was a cheeseburger but the costume ripped and I think I threw it away, but they really don't have a wide variety of cute costumes for big dogs. I wanted to buy him this werewolf costume but their X-Large only went up to like 55 pounds...Griz would be a XXL and they don't carry it in his size.

I love Homeland. Or at least the earlier seasons. I go back to that one quite a bit to rewatch.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

You are about to get a nice dose of a young(er) Timothee Chalamet in Homeland season 2. Enjoy. He's phenomenal.

I shut the Eagles game off and went to Mr Robot. I am shocked that we lost so badly but my nephew predicted it. A lot of our key players are hurt. And NOT my ep. of Mr. Robot. But a good ep. though. Some romance for a change.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I saw his name and thought of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
You are about to get a nice dose of a young(er) Timothee Chalamet in Homeland season 2. Enjoy. He's phenomenal.

I shut the Eagles game off and went to Mr Robot. I am shocked that we lost so badly but my nephew predicted it. A lot of our key players are hurt. And NOT my ep. of Mr. Robot. But a good ep. though. Some romance for a change.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He and the daughter are so irritating, but that's the point.

I finally ordered the rug, it should be here tomorrow and I can decide whether it was a horrible decision or not.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
He and the daughter are so irritating, but that's the point.

I finally ordered the rug, it should be here tomorrow and I can decide whether it was a horrible decision or not.
I’m sure it’ll be fine.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Now my worry is where will they leave the rug when I still don't have a front porch.

It's been raining so they couldn't pour the concrete for the front porch so I don't have one at the moment. Hopefully they're smart enough to like leave it propped against the garage...or hopefully the masonry guys can deal with it and put it in my garage if they're here.

I made the mistake of getting Halloween candy today and already opened the bags to get at the Almond Joys.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 10-21-2019 at 07:42 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread