Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2019, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't have a DVR, most everything that's just aired is on demand, but you're right there isn't always the fast forward option. I do stream Netflix and Hulu more at night when I'm in bed on my laptop because I usually have something random on while working in the evening when I can't give it my entire attention, like I finished Schitt's Creek yesterday. Or caught up I guess.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hulu streaming sucks. There, I said it. The ability to rewind or FF while what you are recording is live is not available. We started the hockey game late, on purpose, so we could FF the commercials... it won't let me. If you call them you get a different answer as to why not every time. Sometimes it works... it's less than stable.

You should be able to go on vacation and not be worried about dying... these countries should be racing to find answers. They can't afford for tourism to fall off.

Is the brewery date "nice" guy? or someone new?

I'm glad your cousin is doing well. Fun to meet the service dog!

Your dad sounds like he's proud of you and takes joy in intimidating your dates.

Until Taylor comes knocking, I'm not dating. I don't have the energy.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Brewery date is nice guy. I'm still giving it a shot, sometimes he lets his guard down just a little and I see someone I could really have fun with. So I'm giving it one more shot. He texts me every day though, it kind of drives me nuts. I'm so not a text me every day kind of girl...there are like three people in the world that I wouldn't mind to hear from daily and he's not one of them.

My cousin and I were facetiming looking at places tonight and we've decided that we have to sell our parents on the idea that $500 more a person to ensure that we're not going to die from tainted alcohol is worth it. So no Riviera Maya either apparently, because tainted alcohol travel warning for that area too! What the heck. We've moved on to Antigua.

I do believe that I saw yesterday that the FBI is opening an investigation into the Punta Cana deaths.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have about 3 people too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Brewery date is nice guy. I'm still giving it a shot, sometimes he lets his guard down just a little and I see someone I could really have fun with. So I'm giving it one more shot. He texts me every day though, it kind of drives me nuts. I'm so not a text me every day kind of girl...there are like three people in the world that I wouldn't mind to hear from daily and he's not one of them.

My cousin and I were facetiming looking at places tonight and we've decided that we have to sell our parents on the idea that $500 more a person to ensure that we're not going to die from tainted alcohol is worth it. So no Riviera Maya either apparently, because tainted alcohol travel warning for that area too! What the heck. We've moved on to Antigua.

I do believe that I saw yesterday that the FBI is opening an investigation into the Punta Cana deaths.
I wonder how much cooperation they will get...maybe PC will be glad to have FBI conduct/pay for the investigation.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It truly sounds like someone is poisoning the alcohol. I guess it wasn't sealed bottles that these people were drinking from. At these resorts they have mini bar fridges that have like dispenser bottles that are larger that can be used from guest to guest. So who knows who had access to them to do whatever with them.

My text list is small, but the number of people that don't annoy me on the regular is also very small.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's weird. They should have smaller mini bottles that are single use. Yikes! So scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
It truly sounds like someone is poisoning the alcohol. I guess it wasn't sealed bottles that these people were drinking from. At these resorts they have mini bar fridges that have like dispenser bottles that are larger that can be used from guest to guest. So who knows who had access to them to do whatever with them.

My text list is small, but the number of people that don't annoy me on the regular is also very small.
I so get that. Me too.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello All!!! First time poster from LA and will admit not sure I'm doing this correctly. Just thought it was time to log on properly and add to the conversation.

I've been a casual fan since FNL and I think it's great that a group of y'all have a place to come and chat about Taylor. Hope to pop on more consistently and join the discussion.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hello, and welcome! I'm Amanda, one of the friendly mods around here. If you have any questions please let me or Southersweetie (Kayla) know.

Always glad to have a new member to share the Taylor love with.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hello! So glad to have you join the conversation!

Y’all!!! I am sooooo excited!! Oldest Minion got into UT for the fall!!! She finally got the email at 7:15 tonight. We were so excited we had to go tell my parents before I started posting on social media. Then we went to tell my aunt and stayed to watch the end of the basketball finals. You have no idea how proud of her I am!! UT is NOT easy to get into. Now I know how Tyra felt.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Congrats to you Kayla and you're eldest!! Its always such a relief to know that all that work has paid off and that they have a place to go for that next phase of life. (I hope UT is close enough that you can visit - and go to the football games. Awesome perk)

P.S. My name is Rena by the way!!
Old 06-14-2019, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Rena, nice to meet you!

Congratulations to oldest minion, college acceptance news is always big news! And this means she'll be in Austin or at least more time spent in Austin for you.

My college acceptance was so underwhelming, they came to our high school and did interviews there because we had so many kids going to certain state schools so literally sat down for a face to face interview and they told me on the spot I was offered. And that was it, well having decide eventually between that school and another but that was it.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hi Rena!

We’re in Dallas, so Austin is close. Just over three hours in the car. I think we’ll move. I gotta get busy and figure it out. Time to get serious!
Old 06-15-2019, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

What is everyone doing this weekend?

A, how did the date go?
Kiki, what are you doing?
Lornette, is work going better? Adjusting to the new hours?
Emma, what are you and the girls doing? Are they out of school now?
Rena, where are you from? LA... Louisiana or LA...Los Angeles?
Old 06-15-2019, 06:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I was born and raised in Philly and moved to Los Angeles after college. I've lived here now for awhile so I guess this is home (at least for the time being). I live in Venice (which is actually an awesome place to live) but I hope to leave California at some point. Although it has been good for me here, I find myself craving a quieter life more and more.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor used to have a place near Venice...Marina Del Ray, it looks like a really chill place to live. I have a friend from high school who lives there, he's a photographer and trying to make it out there. The closest I've been to LA was Laguna Beach. We were in San Diego and driving along the coast and that was about the furthest we made it before the traffic became unbearable.

The date was canceled! Actually just kind of rescheduled, we wanted to go to this bar and I wasn't feeling the best and it was rainy and the point of going to Hopcat is that they have an awesome rooftop spot and that's not gonna happen when it's raining. So we're going next week, but it's supposed to rain next week too. Ugh, rain needs to stop.

I had to drive up north last night to get my haircut (I have a wedding next weekend and needed it cut before then) this morning and then go to a friends birthday dinner tonight. It's been rainy again all day. I feel like I live in Seattle, honestly.

I caught up on Handmaid's Tale last night. I'm actually kind of loving this season. I mean they're all depressing and still are but this season feels like there's some hope.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread