Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2018, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I was just watching The Office and Evan Peters shows up as Michael's nephew in an episode.
haha. Yep. My DVR picks it up all the time. Fetus Evan.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

I don't really see how Keto is healthy though. I don't get the science behind it all.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Long term I really don't think it is healthy. Though technically the fats that you are eating is "good fat" doctors actually recommend the diet to those that are pre diabetic.

Yesterday threw me off the rails. I HATE trying to do this in the summer. It's hard to do with a social life that includes drinking at wineries and breweries. I'm going to try and make pizza tomorrow.

I've read these Money Diary blogs for awhile, but this one has been given a lot of attention...but whenever I read them I think about my weekly expenses I feel judged because the comments are sometimes so mean.

https://www.refinery29.com/money-dia...-intern-income
Old 07-19-2018, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

When your body goes into ketosis, you start to burn your fat. I don’t think it’s meant to be done long term. Most of what I’ve read is two or three weeks on, and a week off. Your body isn’t meant to stay in ketosis for an extended period of time.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm watching Season 3 Arrested Development. Just realized Mae Whitman is Ann. Only took me 3 seasons to realize.
Old 07-19-2018, 08:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
When your body goes into ketosis, you start to burn your fat. I don’t think it’s meant to be done long term. Most of what I’ve read is two or three weeks on, and a week off. Your body isn’t meant to stay in ketosis for an extended period of time.
Thanks for the info.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I'm watching Season 3 Arrested Development. Just realized Mae Whitman is Ann. Only took me 3 seasons to realize.
Season 4 is weird. I gave up on it first time round, but they recently remixed it and that was much easier to watch!

Yeah it was only when I watched season 5 that I realised it was Mae. But to be fair, I only watched Parenthood earlier this year and that was the first time I really saw her in anything (apart from Arrested Development!).
Old 07-20-2018, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I finished season 3, but I don't know if I will go on. I haven't heard good things about 4 & 5. I just love Jason Bateman in it though. I was a little freaked out that his real life sister played a prostitute trying to seduce him in season 3. lol
Old 07-20-2018, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I watched A Quiet Place last night. I thought I wouldn't be into it because, again, one of those movies I waited way too long to see and it was super hyped. But I really did like it. I kind of want a sequel.

I need something new to binge thankfully the third season of Last Chance U premiered on Netflix today.

I finally made my Keto pizza. I was too lazy all week to do it.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I watched A Quiet Place last night. I thought I wouldn't be into it because, again, one of those movies I waited way too long to see and it was super hyped. But I really did like it. I kind of want a sequel.

I need something new to binge thankfully the third season of Last Chance U premiered on Netflix today.

I finally made my Keto pizza. I was too lazy all week to do it.
I want to see the Quiet Place!

Pizza looks good. Also, how do you post photos on here? Do you have to upload them to a photo hosting site first?
Old 07-20-2018, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Also, how do you post photos on here? Do you have to upload them to a photo hosting site first?
Yes.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes, in order to post a picture you have to host the picture elsewhere. I usually use imgur. After you upload the picture, if you scroll over it there's a link at the top right corner then a copy button then kind of a down arrow next to that, click on the down arrow and go to "get share links" click on that and it will automatically give you the correct code to just paste the link here, use the BBCode (Forums) link and you'll get good to go.

https://imgur.com/upload
Old 07-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes, in order to post a picture you have to host the picture elsewhere. I usually use imgur. After you upload the picture, if you scroll over it there's a link at the top right corner then a copy button then kind of a down arrow next to that, click on the down arrow and go to "get share links" click on that and it will automatically give you the correct code to just paste the link here, use the BBCode (Forums) link and you'll get good to go.

Thanks. Not that I ever have anything to post but you never know!
Old 07-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I watched all of Last Chance U last night and this morning. I hate getting attached to these kids and then at the end they'll give you an update on where they are now. The last two seasons a kid that you think might finally be on the right path has been arrested and facing serious charges. This years kid was so sad, you could see it coming, but you could see the potential he had if he just could turn it around.

I've moved back into rewatching Ozarks with the new season premiering next month.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I'm saving this post. And this time, I am GOING to do it!

I seem to be one of maybe two people on the planet who was disappointed in A Quiet Place. It was excellently made though, and I hope there's a sequel too! The problem I had with it won't be an issue at that point. Unless she gets pregnant again. lol

I'm hoping to see the Mr. Rogers documentary while I'm off the next couple days. Anyone see it? I've heard it's really good.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread